• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer Part 6

TQLR

TMF Expert
(I know I skipped Part 5... working)'

Jenn was exhausted after her weekend ordeal at Maria's house, but she couldn't avoid the sensual feelings that were imploding within her. Locking the front door, she moved to the bedroom to retrieve a new set of nylon thigh-highs. She kicked off her heels and padded on bare feet to her dresser and fished them out.

Slowly she pulled them on, luxuriating in the feel of the nylons against her toned legs. They were super sheer, with no reinforcements, and they clung to her like a second skin. Anxiously, with hardened nipples proudly pointing the way through her thin blouse and push up bra, she returned to her living room.

A hook planted firmly in a beam that should have held a planter now held a strong rope from which padded cuffs dangled; awating her. Now that she had broken up with her girlfriend Tina, she could openly leave her bondage equipment out without fear of being discovered. Maneuvering a leather padded stool into place, Jenn then wrestled a set of stocks from behind the couch and began her self bondage.

Clamping her ankles firmly in the stocks with her toes pointing down, she locked them in place. Finally, she grabbed the leather cuffs and bound her wrists above her head, tightly holding the key to the locks. Moaning now in blissful passion, Jenn wriggled her firm buns and delighted in the passionate fire that was consuming her loins; her sexy nylons rubbing deliciously together beneath her short skirt..

She wriggled her stockinged toes as her full breasts swayed from side to side within the confines of blouse and bra but there was no way she could escape her bondage unless she herself unlocked the cuffs and freed her wrists. The weekend had so totally dominated her that it only took moments for her to soak her thong with the steamy juices of her arousal.

In the midst of Jenny's excitement, her ex-lover Tina arrived at the front door. Determined to retrieve the rest of her belongings, she used the key she still had to open the front door and step inside; locking it behind her.

Tina was about to go upstairs when she heard the earthy moans coming from the living room. To her delighted surprise, she found her ex-lover Jennifer completely bound, and writhing quite sensually. Tina knew that Jenn loved a little bondage with their love play but didn't realize until just now that she was into self-bondage. Grinning with wicked intent, she silently kicked off her heels and glided into the living room on stockinged feet until she could snatch the cuff keys from Jenny's fingers.

Jenn's eyes flew wide open in shocked surprise as she gasped out "T..tina!!!! Wha.. what are you doing here?" She began to blush in embarassment as Tina caught her in her naughty little secret.

"Well now, what do we have here ?" Tina purred. The tall redhead strutted around the captive Jenn; taunting her with her words. "Looks like someone is at a bit of a disadvantage!"

The feral look of pure lust in Tina's green eyes told Jenny she was indeed in big trouble. "Now.... now Tina..." she stammered.

"I just came for my things but it looks like I'll have a chance for paybacks. Surprised you're not working today like you always did!"

"Tina.. let me go!!!" Jenn begged. "You know why I had to break up with you".

"Oh I know the bullshit excuse you gave me, but I don't believe it for a minute" she said in a sultry voice. "And if you think I'm letting you go you're crazier than I thought!" Just then, Tina spotted Jenny's box of toys and leisurely retrieved the bit gag from the top. "But I'll let you know when you can speak and tell me the truth!" she said as she waved the gag in front of Jennifer's very wide eyes.

Firmly, Jenn clamped her mouth shut and mumbled "MMMMM MMMM!!!!" as she shook her head from side to side.

Tina maneuvered around behind her ex girlfried and straddled her trapped legs. Reaching around in front, she began to slowly trace her long nails across Jenn's taut tummy, the thin silky material seemed to transmit more feelings to her tummy rather than protect it.

Jenny kept her lips firmly closed, but her chin was quivering and her lips trembling as she stifled the tummy fluttering giggles that threatened to escape.

"You know you can't hold out Jenn dear!" the redhead cooed in her ear. "Kitchy kitchy kitchy!!!" she sang as she continued her slow, soft tickling. "Soon that cute mouth of yours will be wide open in laughter and you'll take the gag you deserve!"

Jenn's mind was racing as she knew that Tina was right, but she had to hold in the laughter or be humiliated as the redhead gagged her.

"NYAAAAEEEEEHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" Jenny burst forth with deep gut-wrenching laughter as Tina used both hands to roughly tickle the blonde's unprotected ribs! Harder and harder she tickled forcing even louder explosive laughter from Jenn's throat.

"NOOOHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAEEEEEEE!!!!!! PLEEEEHAHAHAHAAA!!! NOMOREHAHAHAAAAAMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!"

Tina had chosen the perfect moment to slip the bit gag into Jenn's wide open mouth and swiftly buckled the leather strap around the still laughing blonde's head.

Strutting around in front of the helpless blonde, Tina began to taunt her in such a sexy voice that Jenn had never heard before.

"Ooooo yes lover, I know all of your ticklish spots. And I know what it does to you when your completely helpless and tickle-tortured." She blew Jenn a kiss and continued "and I know how humiliating it is for you when your dominated. And just look at you now, gagged and strung up so I can turn you into my little tickle-toy and humiliate you like never before!"

A sudden idea struck Tina and Jenn definitely did not like the look in her eyes.

"You just wait right there love, I'll be right back!" Tina said as she strutted from Jenn's sight.

Jenny tried as hard as she could to free her wrists from the padded cuffs but to no avail. Her slim ankles were bound fast in the padded stocks and no amount of wriggling or jerking would free her.

Tina came back into the living room and Jenn's eyes had a questioning look in them as she saw the redhead setting up her laptop. Those eyes turned to large orbs of horror as she watch her one time girlfriend setting up a webcam!

"That's right lover, you're all set for your internet webcam debut!"

Horrified, Jenn shook her head violently and mmfffff'd out a "UH UHHHH!!! UH UHHHH!"

"Oh yes honey, not only will I get to enjoy humiliating you, but just think of the MILLIONS of people who will be watching your hysterical submission to me!"

Tina adjusted the webcam and Jenn gaped at what she saw on the screen. There she was in a crystal clear shot, strung up for all to see! She could even see her still hard nipples poking at the thin fabric of her silk blouse! What if someone at work saw her like this? For a moment she was glad she hadn't decided to bind herself in the nude! The humiliation was starting to build, and Jenn could feel her pulse pounding into her nipples; making them even harder in her perverse arousal.

Tina signed in to Instant Messenger and posted the webcam invitation as "Cum see my hysterical webcam".

Immediately, Jennifer could see the numbers of people viewing grow larger and larger. Her face blushed a rosy pink with embarassment.

"Now we can't have you looking so sad on your first web broadcast, now can we?" Tina said as she strutted around behind her blonde ex.

"Just as soft as always, I see !" Tina crooned as she maneuvered down towards Jenn's stockinged soles. "I'm going to make you pay !" Tina said with malice.

Slowly and methodically, Tina dragged her long nails up and down Jenny's helpless left sole !

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Jenn squealed as she tried desperately to wriggle her foot away from Tina's tickling fingernails.Tina knew that her soft feet were her most ticklish spot and she knew just how to tickle-torture them! Tears of laughter ran from Jenn's eyes as the redhead thoroughly worked over her trapped stockinged sole. Shaking her head wildly from side to side, Jenn could only laugh helplessly as Tina forced it from her.

Her laughter escalated from squealing cackles to high pitched screams as Tina set her nails to work on her right foot!

"NYAAAAAEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she cried helplessly, shaking her body from side to side in desperation. Unfortunately for Jennifer, the violent movements only served to pull the tails of her blouse from the waistband of her skirt and drive her quicker towards exhaustion. Further, it made her lovely large boobs jiggle and bounce, rubbing her already hard nipples against the silky fabric of her bra; heightening her already steamy, perverse arousal.

Tina tickled Jenn's silk covered soles for a full 10 minutes until she was too weak to even wriggle any more and she lapsed into silent, quaking laughter.

Only then did the redhead stop her wicked assault on the blonde's buttery soft feet.

"You must be sweltering from all that happy exercise love !" Tina cooed as she walked around in front of her bound ex. "Let me help you with that!"

Jenny was still gibbering silently when Tina unbuttoned the cuff on her left sleeve, but her eyes came wide open when she heard a very distinct RIIIPPPPPPPP!!!!!

Tina was ripping the sleeve of her blouse until she reached the shoulder seam. That split soon too and the redhead tossed the left sleeve of her blouse away.

"MOOOOOOHHHH!!!! MOOOOOOHHHH!!!!!" Jenn begged through the gag as Tina started to work on the other sleeve. More ripping sounds assailed Jennifer's ears as Tina ripped away her right sleeve.

"There now doesn't that feel better ?" Tina asked wickedly.

Jenn hung there crying, only realizing her bare underarms were completely unprotected when the redhead waved a soft makeup brush in front of her eyes. Begging with very large round eyes, she shook her head weakly from side to side and tried saying "no no no no no !!!" but instead it came out as "oo ooo oo oo oo".

"SNKXXXXHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" she snorted and laughed as Tina started swirling the very soft brush in her armpits. The tender hollows sent jolts of ticklish electricity through Jenny's body as the redhead worked from one underarm to the other. She tried biting at the brush but she was now far too weak to do anything to stop her vengeful ex-girlfriend.

Tina could see the outline of the blonde's puffy aereoles and hard nipples through the thin fabric of her blouse and she was starting to get aroused herself! She couldn't wait to feather torture those luscious boobs but exerted patience. She wanted to draw out Jenn's humiliation for as long as she could.

Jenny was hoarse with laughter when Tina finally put down the makeup brush and retrieved a pair of scissors. Starting at Jenn's left, she cut across the fabric by her shoulder until she reached right under the collar. The last snip let the left side of the blonde's blouse flop over while Tina tugged the back and collar portion away.

"MOOOOOOHHHH!!!!! EEEEENNNAAAAAA!!! PEEEEEZE!!!!!!!! OOOOOOONT!!!!!" she begged around the gag.

Tina ignored her pleas and snipped away at the right side. When she was done, Jenn's blouse hung open at the top; just barely revealing the tops of her breasts as her blouse was still buttoned up.

"Oh !!! We want everyone watching to see what exquisite taste in undergarments you have honey!!"

'SNIP!!!!" Tina snipped off the top button and the blouse opened a little wider, revealing Jennifer's large, delicious cleavage.

Face reddening, whether from ticklish exhaustion or supreme embarassment, Jenn could only plead with deer-in-the-headlights eyes as she watched the scissors move lower.

"SNIP!!!!" and the next button went flying away. Now the camera could see her lacy push-up bra and the thin straps that barely held the buxom blonde's breasts from view.

"Oooooo!!!! That looks expensive!!!!" Tina teased. "Victoria's Secret, huh ?" The redhead made sure to stand to one side as she humiliated her ex so the camera wouldn't miss a single view.

"SNIP!!!!" Another button gone and now Jennifer's heaving pushed up breasts were on display for all to see. Tina was getting moist dominating her ex and watching as she was slowly and humiliatingly stripped before the camera.

Jenn's mind was a maelstrom of emotions. Any vestige of pride that she had had been tickled and embarassed right out of her by the wicked redhead. Only now did the devil who lived in the dark recesses of her mind take complete control. Tremors of lust thudded into her turgid nipples and fanned the flames of a wet fire that burned in her loins.

"SNIP!!!! SNIP!!!!!" and the last of Jennifer's buttons went flying away while her shredded blouse fluttered away to fall across her captive calves.

Tears still streaming from her eyes, the exhausted blonde could only shiver in her captivity; awaiting whatever Tina had next in store for her.

"Oooooh you look so downtrodden" she smirked as she circled her index finger in the air. "But what a cute belly button you have waiting for me !"

"heheheeeee!!!!! OOOOOOOO!!!! heheheeeeeeeeee!!!!" Jenn giggled as Tina circled that single digit towards her exposed navel. Just the thought of being tickled there had her giggling in fearful anticipation.

"Moooh Moooh.......GAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" she exploded once again as Tina wriggled her finger into her belly button! Wriggling and bucking in ticklish abandon, she couldn't avoid the redhead's fiendish tummy tickling; nor at this point did she care for it to stop. Her bald mound was very moist right now as her libido took full control.

Tickling her lower tummy, Tina took the opportunity to unbutton and unzip Jenn's very short tight skirt. Now she could trace her long nails across the panty line of Jenny's thong which set her hips agrinding anew.

Tina began blowing soft wet raspberries on the helpless blonde's tummy while she snipped away with her scissors; leaving Jenn squealing near silent laughter and leaving her now useless skirt on the floor.

"Oh! They do match!" Tina teased as she beheld the bound blonde in only a skimpy thong and her pushup bra. Two more snips parted the straps of Jennifer's bra and her full firm breasts nearly spilled out; barely held in by what was left of the bra.

"Looks like those babies are just about ready for Show Time !" Tina cooed.

Jenn could only hang her head and whimper, knowing that thousands were about to see her nude yet she was grinding her hips in lewd anticipation.

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" she squealed once more as Tina started counting her ribs. Jenn's violent bucking and writhing was all it took to pop her huge firm breasts from their confines and they proudly stood out; hard nipples pointing directly at the camera and her thousands of fans.

One more snip of the scissors and Jenn was completely topless; clad now in only her thong and her expensive silk stockings.

Tina waved the scissors in front of Jenny's face and the blonde knew that her thong would be next; leaving her completely nude before the camera.

Surprisingly, Tina returned the scissors to the toy box and began to tease once more. "Oh, I couldn't leave you completely naked before the world! How evil do you think I am? I've another reason for leaving your cute thong in place honey." With that remark, Tina pulled two items from the box, shielding them from Jenn's and the camera's eye, and walked behind her sexy captive.

"MEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! Jenn laughed aloud as she felt Tina tickling her bare buns with her long fingernails. She didn't even realize her butt was ticklish but in her hypersensitivity, every inch of her soft skin was tickle-territory.

Eyes wide once more, Jenn looked around in apprehension as she felt Tina pulling her thong aside and sliding something smooth and round inside. It was her vibrating egg and she could feel its cool touch as the redhead nestled it in between her very wet pussy lips.

"Now you're going to show the whole world what a bondage-tickle-slut you are love!" Tina whispered into Jenn's ear.

Jenn whimpered and unabashedly ground her hips in a lewd invitation; she just wanted Tina to turn on the vibrating egg and send her over the edge!

But Tina had other embarassing ideas for her ex lover. With Jenn's thong still pulled aside, she began to draw a stiff goose feather between the blonde's spread buns.

"OOOOEEEEEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEE" Jenny squealed with delight! No one had ever tickled her THERE before and it was driving her quite insane. She needed to cum NOW and she was afraid she would explode if she didn't.

Tina knew what agony Jenn was in right now and wanted to finish her complete humiliation of her ex. Unbuckling the bit gag from Jenn's neck, she tossed it away and whispered throatily into her ear.

"I know you want to cum right about now lover, but I want you to beg me to make you... right in front of all of those thousands that can see and hear you squeal in all your nudity. They don't know I've a vibe against your sopping wet lips, nor that I'm tickling your sweet ass... all they'll see is a giggly little tickle-slut cumming her brains out for their enjoyment!"

"no... Tina please...." Jenn gasped quietly, "... just let me goooHOHOHOHOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" she bellowed once more as the redhead went back to tickling between her buns.

Just then, Tina turned on the vibe and Jennifer's eyes shot wide open and her hips thrust achingly forward!

"NNNGGGGMMMMMHAHAHAHAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!" she giggle-groaned as she felt herself building to orgasm. At this point it wouldn't take long as she was emotionally broken and physically exhausted.

Just as she was about to explode, she started cackling in laughter once more as Tina turned off the egg and started raking her nails up and down her tiny stockinged soles!

"NYAAAAAEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" the laughter tore from her sore throat as her supersensitive soles were tickle tortured once again. Laughing hysterically, she was also brutally frustrated that she hadn't been pushed over the edge into a crushing bliss.

But Tina knew how to punish her ex girlfriend. She tickled her stockinged soles until she lapsed into silent laughter, stopped tickling to let her catch her breath, then started her vibrating, butt tickling once more!

Hair plastered to her face with sweat, Jenn no longer possessed any dignity nor cared who in the world was watching her shameful display. Laughing like a crazed woman, she started to beg.

"PLEEHEHEHEEEEZE TEEEEHEHEHAHAHAHAHANAAAHAHAHAAA!!! LET MEEEEEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEE CUMMMHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!"

Tina nearly exploded herself when she heard Jenn's hysterical begging, but she was far too vengeful to let the blonde off this easy! She worked her ex close the edge once more, then stopped and raked her buttery soft soles with her fingers again.

Five more times Tina tortured her lover until she finally turned the vibe on 'high' and watched with delight as Jenny grunted and cursed like a 2 dollar whore as her orgasm took possession of her body! Her back was arched painfully forward, every muscle strained, and her cute feet were curled into tight little fists as she shuddered in an uncontrollable, blissfull ecstasy! With the egg still hammering her clit, one orgasm followed another until after 4, she gasped explosively and mercifully passed out.

Tina was proud of herself but was also sopping wet as she moved to shut down the laptop and end Jenn's webcast. Now it was her turn for some enjoyment. Cutting away Jenny's sopping wet thong, she put the egg away and retrieved a more diabolical tool for Jenn's torture.

The sexy blonde had recently purchased a 'Stinger' which possessed a large vibe up front and a narrower one in the back. With a little lubrication, Tina inserted it into a still comatose Jennifer and waited for her to awake.

"Oooooo GAWD!!!!!" Jenn gasped as her eyes fluttered open. Her body was still quaking with lust from her sexual punishment and as she blinked her eyes she saw Tina standing in front of her. Just then she felt the stinger within her and saw the remote control laying in front of her redheaded captor.

"Show's over!" she said spritely. "Now you're all mine!" she added in a throaty sensual voice as she started to unbutton her blouse.

Jenn could only watch in quivering anticipation as Tina did a slow striptease for her eyes alone. Tina was a statuesque redhead with freckles nearly everywhere which Jennifer began to discover again as she peeled off blouse, skirt and stockings. Popping loose her lacy bra, Tina once again taunted her ex with her full firm breasts; hard nipples standing proudly erect. Panties followed next showing Jenn her firey red curls that were already sopping with arousal.

"Now my pet, I'm going to make you cum so hard and so long that you will beg me to come back to you!" Tina said as she deeply french-kissed a whimpering Jennifer. She keyed the remote and the front part of the stinger went into action! Tina had it set to start low and build up to a clit-shattering high as she kissed her lover.

Just as Jenn was about to explode once more, Tina keyed the remote. The front stopped and the back started vibrating on high!

"OOOOOEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAAMMMMMMMM!!!!!" Jenn squealed and moaned as it tickled and aroused at the same time!

Tina used this opportunity to lovingly knosh on Jenn's painfully hard nipples while she tickled under the blonde's full firm breasts.

"GAAAAAWWWWWDDDDDHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!" Jenn screamed. Her butt was being vibed beyond belief while Tina tickled her pounding breasts.

Jenn was a mental and physical basket case by the time Tina was done torturing her. Yet she still hadn't achieved the explosive orgasm she knew was building within her. As Jennifer whimpered pitifully, a very nude Tina grabbed her scissors once more and began to cut away the blonde's very expensive silk stockings. Soon Jennifer was completely naked and Tina shuddered with delight at the sight of the blonde's too perfect and too soft bare feet.

She keyed the front of the stinger once more and Jenn squealed with delight as Tina straddled her sopping wet mound over Jenn's left foot. Wriggling and scrunching, Jenn's cute little foot made love to Tina's curly red fur. That was all it took to send Tina over the edge and she shuddered with delicious ecstasy as her lover made her cum.

Jenn also exploded and great streams of her excitement pumped out. She was close to passing out once more when Tina came around to embrace her.

"You're going to beg me to come back to you when I'm through with you." she stated. "'Cause if you don't, I'm going to torture you all weekend."

Jennifer had no conscious mind left. She would have begged Tina to come back to her if she could think, but all that pervaded her mind was a throbbing, sexual intensity that she had never experienced before.

Taking Jenn's confusion as a negative, Tina acted. "Very well, Miss Stubborn Tickle Slut, We'll just have to do this the hard way!"

By now, all Jenn could do was giggle, moan and slowly shake her head.

Tina returned behind the stocks and looked lovingly on Jenny's bare soles. With evil intent, she slowly began to drag her warm wet tongue from Jennifer's toes, across her tender arch, and up to her heel.

"AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!" Jenn squealed with weakened laughter. She was completely exhausted yet the delicious feeling of Tina's tongue on her bare feet was sending her down the path of yet another crippling orgasm.

Tina's fingers were buried deep within her curly red fur as she made love to Jenn's soft bare soles. Just as she was building to her own explosive joy, she keyed the remote again and set both front and back on 'high'.

Jenn's eyes rolled back into her head as she giggle-gasped her ecstasy. Heart thudding painfully in her chest, her last passing thought was that she would have a heart attack and die. But she didn't care. Tina had taken her to a new level of delicious ecstasy that she never thought she'd experience.

Tina groaned and squealed as she hungrily munched on Jenn's toes. Her orgasm was so intense that she too almost passed out. She couldn't stop herself. Again and again she remotely played with her tickle toy as she lovingly kissed and suckled her adorable little feet.

Finally spent, Tina rose to find a comatose Jenn, hanging limply from her bonds. Unlocking the stocks and the manacles took some time on her shaky legs but soon she carried a still quivering nude Jennifer to her bed.

it is great to see you back! after reading part 6, i hope i get to read part 5!!

As always, TQLR, a great job at erotic tickling fiction. I always enjoy your stories. Keep up the great work!

I didn't even know there was a part 1,2,3 or 4, let alone 5 or 6! :D

Very nice! :D

Say, did you ever finish chapter 5???

Will there be more chapters in the future???

This is one of the hottest series I've ever read!!!:thumbsup:

This is an incredible series, always a favorite of mine!!!!
I love how she gets trapped and tickled by everyone!!!!
And how everyone just makes her orgasm til she passes out!!!
I need a playmate I can do that to!!! I'd love to do that, or have it done to me!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back