• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 5

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another part in the pay per view. thanks for all the feedback and it is good to see my fans enjoying what i come up with. so, continue to enjoy the series as i have some stuff planned. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas (the remaining ones...) at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com Lana Star at www.absolutelana.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org enjoy!

Francesca Le and Col. Ninotchka walked into the tWo dressing room, with the newly won title belts across their shoulders and huge smiles. they were immediately congratulated by the rest of the tWo.

"CHAMPIONS AT LAST!!!" Hollywood announced.

"it's about TIME the Tag Team titles came back home!" Mystery shouted.

"that's right girls, myself and Ninotchka got OUR belts back and no one, and i mean NO ONE, will take these belts ever again!" Francesca shouted.

"DA!!! the tWo once again will own every championship belt! it's only a matter of time before Chyna crushes that spanish speaking idiot and the pig lover to become the new Continental Champion!" Ninotchka followed up.

"ah yes, SOON my destiny will be fulfilled. i can crush two idiots at the same time and become the Continental Champion..." Chyna smiled.

"and when i destroy Terri Gold, the tWo will hold all three championship titles. oh how SWEET it is!" Hollywood smiled.

there was a knock on the door and Julie Day entered the dressing room. she was nervous as she felt like a lamb going into a lions den. she walked nervously over to Gorgeous George as the rest of the tWo looked at her with hungry eyes.

"can we help you Julie?" Hollywood asked.

"i-i'm here to get Gorgeous George's thoughts on h-her upcoming match against Lita..." Julie stammered.

"let me put it to you this way Julie. i am going to enjoy humiliating Lita tonight. Lita has been going on too long like she is the best women's wrestler ever. the good thing is, not only do i get to make her submit once to me, i get the opportunity to make her submit TWICE!!!! for the first time ever, a women's 2 out of 3 falls matchup. remember, i was the FIRST ever Continental champion and i will be the FIRST ever to make Lita submit..... TWICE!!!!" George laughed.

"Do you think Lita can make you submit twice?" Julie asked.

"you know Julie, that is one stupid question. but i have one for you....do you think i can make YOU submit twice? i always liked your feet..." George asked as she approached Julie Day.

Julie Day saw the tWo starting to circle around her and her eyes got real big. she knew they were going to tickle torture her and there was no escape.

"HELLO?!! EXCUSE ME!!!" a voice boomed in the dressing room.

"my, my my....look what the cat dragged in. a filthy McRAT!!!" Hollywood smiled as she looked at the owner of WOW standing there in the tWo dressing room. "do you want something?"

Mclane watched Julie Day run past him and out of the tWo dressing room. Hollywood then got into his face and Mclane flashed his grin. "hello Hollywood, nice to see you again.."

"shouldnt you call me 'champ'?" Hollywood grinned. she knew Mclane hated her being World Champion.

"i have a feeling you wont be champ much longer...anyway, i am here to inform the entire tWo that WOW has BIG plans after the pay per view. since i am bringing in 4 new women to WOW, i also plan to stir things up a bit. we are going to have a DRAFT LOTTERY and it is HIGHLY possible that some members of the tWo may wind up on WOWF!!!!" Mclane announced.

"WHAT??!!! YOU CANT BREAK US UP YOU IDIOT!!!" Hollywood screamed.

"you better hope you win tonight Hollywood, because ONLY the champions are exempt. so, you lose your title tonight, you might end up in the WOWF. wouldnt that be interesting?" Mclane smiled as he walked out of the dressing room.

the tWo members all looked shocked over Mclane's announcement. after PANDEMONIUM, the tWo might look very different.....

Lee: "wow!!! did you hear that Coach? things are going to get very interesting after this pay per view!"

Coach: "how can Mclane do something like that? break up the tWo??!!! that's totally unfair to break up the most dominant group in women's wrestling!"

Lee: "i think it's great! but if there is going to be anything great, it's this next match. for the first time in WOW history, we are going to have a 2 out of 3 falls submission match. this is going to be good Coach!!"

Coach: "no doubt about that. i look forward to watching Lita submit TWICE!"

LITA

vs

GORGEOUS GEORGE (tWo)
www.wrestlingkingdom.com/george/george2.html

WOWE 2 out of 3 FALLS SUBMISSION MATCH

"Ladies and gentlemen, this match is a special SUBMISSIONS ONLY MATCH scheduled for 2 OUT OF 3 FALLS!!!! introducing first, representing the Tickling World Order, here is.........GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the music of the NWO played and the crowd booed as Gorgeous George made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a one piece white bathing suit, with the letters "T.W.O." across her chest, along with white wrestling boots, with black tassles, George began to walk towards the ring. her long curly blond hair flowed freely and she had a smug look on her face. she knew this was going to be a huge boost for her career as she had an opportunity to humiliate probably one of the greatest women wrestlers of all time. she made it to the ring and flipped off the crowd and smiled when she heard their boos.

Lee: "she sure knows how to win over a crowd doesnt she?"

Coach: "i am shocked that people are booing her! look at her Lee! she is one of the most FINEST women i have ever seen and trust me, the Coach sees a lot of FINE women! i have NO DOUBT that she is going to beat Lita. we are going to witness history!"

Lee: "well right now, Julie Day is with Lita! Julie?"

"thanks Lee! i am standing her with the lovely Lita. Lita, tonight you face Gorgeous George in a first ever 2 out of 3 falls match. on top of that, the match is submissions only. do you think you can get Gorgeous George to submit twice?" Julie asked.

"honestly, this match is going to be tough. i know George has come a long way in her wrestling skills and she isnt going to give up easy. but after watching tapes of her, i know her weakness and it is going to be fun watching someone from the Tickling World Order, submit to their own style. George, i am going to enjoy breaking you. i'm tired of you getting in my face and once and for all, i am going to show you that you are nothing but a giggling pile of...fill in the blank..." Lita winked as she walked off.

".....and her opponent, coming to the ring, please welcome......LITA!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as Lita's music played and she made her appearance at the top of the ramp. dressed in a black "Lita" t-shirt, with olive green khaki pants, with her black trainers, Lita began to walk to the ring. this was her oppportunity to make her mark here in WOW. she look forward to title shot opportunities and hoped beating George twice would give her those chances. she also knew what George was going to go after. her ticklish feet. Lita made it to the ring and looked at George. the tension was already mounting.

Lee: "there she is Coach, the LOVELY Lita!!! she is definitely a superstar in women's wrestling!"

Coach: "oh give me a break! i am sick and tired hearing 'Lita this, Lita that'!! well tonight, it will be 'Lita submitted twice!'!!! this should be good!"

Mr. Macphisto, the referee, called for the bell and the match began. George lunged towards Lita, who sidestepped her charge and nailed her with a punch. George held her cheek in pain, then her face turned to rage and she charged towards Lita again. Lita simply dropped to the mat and executed a drop toe hold and George went crashing into the mat, her face bouncing off of it. Lita smiled as she looked at George checking her mouth for blood. George got up again and charged Lita. Lita then kicked her in the midsection and as George hunched over, Lita nailed her with a DDT. George laid on the mat in pain and Lita pumped her fist. she then rolled George over onto her back, then straddled her chest. Lita figured it was time to send George a message. she held George's wrists above her head and stared at the smooth shaven armpits. with a devious smile, Lita then began to scrabble her fingernails across the armpits and George immediately went into laughter.

"kitchy kitchy kooooo!" Lita laughed as she stroked the armpits.

George began to laugh harder as the tickling sensation ripped through her body. she was still trying to clear the cobwebs out after that DDT and now she was being tickled. her body began to thrash as Lita plunged her hands deep into the armpits. George clamped her arms together, trapping Lita's hands in her armpits and she laughed even harder. Lita began to laugh herself as she watched George's eyes popped wide open and her mouth forming an "O" as laughter poured out. Mr. Macphisto asked George if she wanted to submit, but George refused. deep, gut wrenching laughter poured out and George knew she had better do something, or she would have to submit. using her knees, she managed to hit Lita in her back a few times and Lita reached back to rub the pain. George then heaved Lita off of her and got to her feet. she then nailed Lita on he side of the head with her knee and Lita fell to the mat. George had a look of rage on her face and she kicked Lita in the ribs. George then grabbed a handful of Lita's red hair, pulled her up to her feet, then scooped her up and then executed a shoulderbreaker. Lita moaned in pain as her shoulder started to throb. George then grabbed her ankle and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she flipped Lita over onto her stomach and she put Lita in an ankle lock, then wrapped her legs around Lita's leg, trapping her.

Lee: "George has Lita trapped in an ankle lock! i hope Lita can absorb some pain."

Coach: "pain? i dont think George is going to try pain....."

George looked at the sole of Lita's trainer and smiled. she heard Lita whimpering as she delicately applied pressure to the ankle. Lita tried to free her ankle, but she knew her leg was trapped. then her eyes popped open when she felt George pluck a shoelace free. Lita knew what George was about to do and she tried to reach for the ropes. more panic set in as she felt the laces coming undone, then she reached desperately for the ropes as she felt her shoe come off her heel. George looked at the sock covered heel of Lita and she easily pulled the rest of the shoe off. she flipped the trainer out of the ring and stared at Lita's sock covered foot. she saw the toes wiggling inside the sock and George didnt waste any more time and peeled off the sock, exposing Lita's barefoot. George looked at Lita's toes scrunching open and close as her sole was smooth, then wrinkled with the toe movements. she then raised her fingers up to let the crowd know her intentions. Lita braced herself for what she knew her foot was about to be tortured. she tried reaching for the ropes again, then she felt contact on her sole.

"NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHA DONT TICKLE MY HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH FOOT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP STOP!!!!!!" Lita wailed away.

George scrabbled her nails in the center of the arch and she felt Lita's body squirming wildly. George also knew that for Lita to reach the ropes, she would have to drag not only herself, but George as well. George then flicked her nails across the ball of the foot and Lita kept laughing. Lita still couldnt believe her foot was getting tickled. she has been through some tough grueling matches before, but here in WOW, tickling was the thing and there was no real defense. she felt her toes getting pulled apart, then felt invading fingers dig into the tender crevices. Lita's eyes were shut tight as she tried to fight the tickling sensations. her body flopped as much as she could and she even tried to roll over onto her back, but George had the leverage and her ankle was clamped tight. George then began to slowly rake her figners up and down the sole, scrabbling on the base of the toes, then slowly drag down the sole, stop in the arch, scrabble her fingers, then slowly drag to the heel, the zip back up and scrabble on the ball of the foot. George knew she had Lita right where she wanted her. Mr. Macphisto asked Lita if she wanted to submit, but Lita refused. George wanted Lita to fight the sensations as it gave her more opportunity to torment her. she then attacked the tow crevice in Lita's baby toe and she felt Lita's entire body tense up.

"someone's ticklish on their toes....tickle tickle baby toe..." George taunted.

Lita started to cry tears of laughter as the tickling got to her. she wanted the tickling to stop. she tapped her hand on the mat as she figured she had another fighting chance. Mr. Macphisto called for the bell.

Lee: "i cant believe it!!! Lita submitted!!!"

Coach: "not so tough is she? you know, maybe Terri Gold doesnt have the most ticklish feet in WOWE. i think it's Lita!!!!"

"the winner of the first fall........GORGEOUS GEORGE!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Gorgeous George got to her feet and smiled as Mr. Macphisto raised her arm in victory. Lita laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath. she stood on her feet and then leaned in a corner of the ring. she looked down at her barefoot and knew she had to be careful. George looked at Lita with a sly smile and pointed at Lita's foot. George smiled as she heard the bell for fall #2 to begin. George then charged towards Lita, who then used her barefoot and nail George in the chest. George fell to the mat and Lita tried to drop an elbow, but George got out of the way and Lita landed on the mat hard. George then grabbed Lita's bare ankle and tried to tickle the foot. Lita then rolled over onto her back and used both legs to shove George off of her. Lita then sprang to her feet and waited for George to stand up, then nailed her with a dropkick. Lita then got to the top rope and waited for George to stand up again. she then jumped off the top rope and nailed George with a missle dropkick. the crowd cheered as it seemed Lita was in control.

Lee: "Look at Lita go!!!! she is in desperate mode Coach! she HAS to win the next two falls in order to win the match!"

Coach: "it aint going to happen Lee, it AINT GOING TO HAPPEN. do you really think George is going to submit twice? oh hell no!"

Lita approached George who was laying on the mat and put her in an arm bar. George began to moan as her shoulder was being stretched. she moaned even more when Lita put her knee in her back and grabbed her ankle. Lita now had George in a cross bar, stretching George like a bow. George wailed away in pain and refused to submit when Mr. Macphisto asked her if she wanted to sumbit. Lita then noticed George's side was exposed and a smile formed on her face. she let go of George, grabbed her by the hair, then got her to her feet. Lita then put George into an abdominal stretch and George once again wailed away in pain. Lita then lowered her mouth next to George's ear.

"since you made me submit by tickling me, i am going to tickle you till you beg me to stop. i am going to find out just how ticklish you are...." Lita whispered.

George's eyes grew big when she heard Lita. then she tried to stifle a giggle as Lita began to tickle her ribs lightly. Lita felt the ticklish tremors in George's body, then went for broke. she tickled the ribs harder and George let the laughter pour out. the whole arena could hear George's laughter as she wailed away. Lita's fingers stroked up and down the ribcage, forcing more laughter from George. George tried to fight the sensations, but slowly her body weakened. Lita decided to probe George's ribs, by poking deep into each rib crevice. Lita smiled as she listened to George's laughter and felt George's legs turning into limp noodles. Mr. Macphisto asked George if she wanted to submit and she refused. Lita shrugged her shoulders and then stroked her fingers over George's belly. George's legs gave out and both women fell to the mat. Lita still had the hold on George and George was still trapped and her ribs continued to get tickled. Lita then winked at the crowd and then applied the "Lobster claw" to George's side and George screamed in laughter. her legs thrashed wildly as Lita's fingers dup deeper into her side. George looked over at the ropes and knew there was no hope. she started to see spots and knew she was close to passing out. she figured she would save her strength for another fall. she began to tap the mat, submitting to Lita.

Lee: "that's it!!! George submitted!! she tapped out!!!"

Coach: "DAMN!!! i cant believe it! i cant believe Lita made George submit!"

Lee: "now, it's tied!!! 1 fall a piece!"

"..ladies and gentlemen, the winner of fall #2.........LITA!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

Lita let go of George and pumped her fist as Mr. Macphisto raised her hand in victory. the crowd cheered as they saw George still laying on the mat, trying to catch her breath. George finally got to her knees and slowly stood up. she was getting exhausted already and was upset over losing the fall. Lita and George looked at each other with tension as each knew this fall was going to decide it all. Mr. Macphisto called for the bell and the fall began.

Lee: "this is it folks! the winner of this fall takes the victory!"

Coach: "this is going to be good Lee! Lita might have worn down George, George is a tough competitor and she is going to make Lita tap out one more time!"

Lita attacked George and immediately began to chop away at George's chest. George reeled with each shot and Lita knew she had to get this match over with quickly. she then threw an exhausted George against the ropes and nailed her with a vicious clothesline. she picked George up by the hair and leaned her against the ropes. she then tried to trap George's arms in the ropes, but George reacted and raked Lita's eyes. Lita tended to her eyes and George took advantage and put Lita in a front headlock, then executed Lita's own finisher, the Twist of Fate. Lita was laid out on the mat and a grin formed on George's face as she knew she was in control. she then picked up Lita, then executed a suplex. Lita moaned in pain and then she felt her ankle getting grabbed. moments later, Lita screeched in pain as George put her in the figure four leglock, with her remaining shoe covered foot in George's lap. Lita screamed in agony as George applied tremendous pressure on the hold. both women were exhausted and wanted to make this fall quick. George then had a tired smile and began to unlace Lita's remaining shoe. Lita grabbed at the mat and tried everything she could to get out of the hold, but the fact that her shoe was pulled off distracted her. she looked up and saw George grabbing the toe of her sock. Lita knew what she was going to do and she frantically tried to free herself.

"what's the matter Lita? worried that i am going to peel off your sock? now, what's under this sock that would make you soooooo concerned hmmm? could there possibly be ANOTHER ticklish foot in there? let's see..." George teased.

Lita watched helplessly as George peeled off her sock. soon, her long toes were exposed and at George's mercy. Lita braced herself as she saw George's fingers get closer to her sole. Lita then exploded in laughter as the fingers made contact. "PLLLLEEEEEEAAAASSSEEEEEEEEEE NOT MY FEEEEEEEEEET!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEHEHEH IT TICKLES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!"

George tickled harder as she knew she could end this match. she pulled back the toes of Lita's foot, forcing the sole to become taut. she then slowly traced the tips of her fingers up and down the creamy sole, forcing Lita to scream hysterically. George enjoyed Lita squirming wildly. she wanted to torture Lita. she then went after the base of the soft toes and Lita exploded in more laughter.

Coach: "listen to Lita scream!!!! this match is over!! i think that foot is even more ticklish than her other foot!"

Lee: "you may be right Coach! if Lita doesnt get out of this hold, she is going to submit for sure!!!"

Mr. Macphisto asked Lita if she wanted to submit and Lita started to bite her fingers to distract her from the tickling. she refused to submit, even though the tickling was driving her insane. George was happily playing with each toe and when she got to the baby toe, she saw a look of sheer terror in Lita's eyes. George pulled the baby toe away from the rest of the toes and jammed a finger into the soft crevice. Lita almost jumped out of her skin from the intense tickling sensations and her upperbody thrashed about like a fish out of water. George enjoyed how soft the skin was and continued to tickle Lita's toe. Lita then started to fight the manuever. she tried rolling George over. George felt herself falling over and tried tickling harder. Lita laughed harder, but continued her attempt. the crowd began to cheer as Lita got George over onto her side, then finally, she flipped George over and the pressure of the figure four fell onto George. she screamed in agony and let go of the hold. the crowd cheered as Lita got herself free.

Lee: "Lita broke the hold!!! what a fighter!!"

Coach: "but i think George's tickling wore her out Lee. it is only a matter of time...."

George got back to her feet and saw Lita on the mat trying to catch her breath. George then grabbed Lita's empty trainer and pulled all the laces out. she was going to tie Lita's arms together so she would be at her mercy. she approached Lita and grabbed a wrist. Lita reacted and managed to unse her own momentum and throw George into the turnbuckles. George winced in pain and dropped the long shoelace. Lita, with a burst of energy, bounced up to her feet, kick George in the midsection and delivered the Twist of Fate. George was stunned on the mat and Lita fell back to the mat in pure exhaustion. she then sat up and saw her shoelace. she shook her head as she knew George was going to try to tie her up. a devious smile formed on her face as she grabbed her shoelace and tied to George's wrist. she then managed to tie both wrists together behind George's back. Mr. Macphisto did nothing as this match was a SUBMISSION only match, so there was no DQ. Lita kept George flat on her stomach and dragged her to the middle of the ring. she then stood in front of George's face, her toes right in front of George's eyes. George began to come to and her eyes saw Lita's toes, wiggling right in front of her.

"w-what?" George mumbled.

"since you seem to like my feet so much, i thought i would have you look at them for a little bit....before i get to see yours...." Lita told her.

George tried to move her arms, but realized her wrists were tied together. she began to panic as she knew she was trapped. Lita's feet disappeared and next thing George knew, her own ankles were folded against her rear end and felt Lita sit on her shins.

"now, why dont we see just how pretty your feet are...." Lita teased.

George began to struggle as she felt Lita unlacing her boots, one by one. "please Lita....dont take my boots off...please...." George pleaded.

"oops!! there goes one boot! oops! there goes the other!! my my my! what pretty black socks. oh dear.....you lost one of your socks. oh goodness! bad news George. you lost your other sock and now your feet are bare..." Lita laughed.

George began to whimper as she felt the warm arena air touching her feet. she wiggled her toes and knew she was in deep trouble. Lita stared at the tops of George feet and admitted to herself, George had pretty feet. she then savored the moment as her fingers barely made contact with the soft soles of George and heard a giggle from George.

"dont tell me Gorgeous George has ticklish feet? that's too bad....." Lita teased.

"YOU BITCH!!! DONT TICKLE MY FEET!!!!" George screamed.

"bitch? bitch? well, i guess i am a bitch because i am going to tickle your feet till you pee on yourself!!!!" Lita threatened, then began to tickle the tender soles of George.

George exploded in laughter and her whole body thrashed as Lita's fingers tormented her barefeet. with her wrists tied behind her back, George couldnt even reach for the ropes. she was trapped and her feet were at Lita's mercy. Lita's fingers skittered up and down George's soles and George's giggles turned into tortured laughter. her blond curly hair thrashed over her her face as she tried to block out the ticklish sensations. Lita managed to pull back George's toes and made sure she tickled each and every soft toe stem. tears began to flow from George's eyes as her feet were devastantingly ticklish and she was trapped. she heard Lita taunting her and the tickling was intense.

"kitchy kitchy koo!!! Georgey is soooooooooo ticklish!!!! kitchy kitchy koo!!" Lita teased.

George closed her eyes and endured the tickling of her feet. she was getting short of breath as the tickling took it's toll. she felt fingers dancing all over her soles, from her tender rounded heel, to her delicate arch, the soft ball of the foot and her soft delicate toes. sweat formed all over her face as the tickling went on. her mind turned to mush and she realized she couldnt even tap the mat! as the foot tickling went on, George felt her bladder getting full and remembered what Lita told her. she was going to tickle her feet till she peed! George didnt want to go through that humiliation.

"I SUBMIT!!!! I QUIT!!! I QUIT!!!! LITA STOP!!!!! MAKE HER STOP!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!" George wailed.

the crowd roared as Mr. Macphisto called for the bell. Lita tickled George one more time, then jumped into the air in celebration.

Lee: "IT'S OVER!!!!! Lita made George submit!!!!"

Coach: "i cant believe it!!! i cant believe that Lita made George submit twice!!! the world is coming to an end!!!

".....ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this bout.......LITA!!!!!!!!!!" TK81 announced.

the crowd cheered as Mr. Macphisto raised Lita's arm in victory. Lita felt so elated that she managed to survive this match. she saw Mr. Macphisto untying George's wrists and even noticed that George had tears on her face. Lita picked up her trainers and left the ring to her music, happy that she just made Gorgeous George submit......TWICE.

UP NEXT: Sable takes on Victoria in a RACK match!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this match? i have decided to keep Lita as a "face", even though she is a "heel" in the WWE. feedback always welcomed.

A Rack Match between Sable and Victoria? Someone make this man a writer for the WWE!!! :dogpile:

where do I buy the tickets to see this live?

Nice story... :happyfloa

Thanks for the cameo, and seeing Lita get tickled is always a good thing.. :D If only things had turned out differently on RAW...

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back