• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Smell of Ticklish DeFeet! Part 3 " Sweating soles "

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Enjoy part three of this twisted tale of tickling torment!

“ hahahhwa whawhaw hooo ahhea eah someone HELP ME!!!hahe aeaehaehaea eahe oohhhhh….”

The fifteen second wave of nonstop machine tickling ends abruptly. The twelve inch robotic arms have worked effortlessly and without a single emotion to drive poor Nicole to the edge of sanity and back again. From the outside, you’d watch her outstretched arms flap like the wings of a trapped bird. You’d see her pretty face howling with laughter as the tears roll down her cheeks. You’d watch her bound legs sway back forth, and her toes curl in and out, and then flex outward suddenly. When her toes spread wide and flexed outward, that usually meant the machine was starting up again.

First, you’d feel the softened tips of vibrating hairbrushes roll up and down the sides of your ribcage.

“hahahwehaeh AHHAWA WAHWA AWHA NO!! NO MORE!! AHEHAE AEHAEA AEHAEHAEA!!!!”

The arms wouldn’t mimic the other’s movements, and would always keep the captive guessing. Some times, the hairbrushes would wiggle around the tummy and head down towards the hips while other times, the arm would start at the very entrance to her helpless armpits and then embark on a soft and swift downward slide from there.

“HAHAWE ahwhaw awhawhawhahaha wawhaw wahahwa ahaha ehaehaea ENO… ENOUGH!!!!” HHEHAEHA AEHAHEHAEA PLEASE!! OOOHHH!!! OHOHH!!! Hahaa ahaha aahheaheaehae please sto… ahehae a Stop!!!!”

Two arms were designed exclusively for her nipples. At first, they’d extend with a pair of soft pinchers at the very end of the arm. These pinchers would be used to harden the nipples prior to the tickling.

Nicole felt them both clamp down on her nipples at once.

“ Hhahehaeha aehae HEY!!!!! HEY!! HAEHAE hahehaheahehaeha NO STOP!! STOP!!!!”

Slowly as to not hurt the captive, they’d both turn in a counter clockwise motion until the nipples were more like pencil erasers. The arms would then pull away, and the tickle suckers would come into place. These actually clamped down on the nipples themselves and sucked them up and into specially designed cups that were riddled with little vibrating nubs.

“Hahe aehahea ohhhh my god!!!!! AHEHAE AHAHhHAEHAHEAH AHEHAEA EAHEA AHEAHEHA AHEH AHEAHEA I’LL DIE LIKE THIS!! AHEAHEAEAH”

Suddenly, the Giggle box would shut down and allow the captive another period of rest. Nicole was strong willed, but had finally met her match with the giggle box. She couldn’t beat it, and there was no use in trying. So, she accepted her fate and decided to try and figure out a way to enjoy it. Just then, the house’s Mistress and the three kidnappers enter the basement.

Fifteen seconds roll by and nothing happens. Figured didn’t it? She finally learns to accept it, and now it’s being shut off. (Nicole glances directly at the writer and gives him the bird.)

“Comfy?” She asked as the locks were released from a variety of different areas on the torture box.

“I’m fine. Actually, I was beginning to enjoy myself.” She said, grinning.

“Really? Well, after tomorrow’s competition, I’ll make sure you get your chance to enjoy the Giggle box for the evening.”

One of the other three girls sat at a nearby desk and waited for the results from some sort of monitoring system. Apparently, the Giggle box had a build in ticklish scanner and would rate the captive’s ticklish zones on a percentage scale. The main areas of testing occurred on the stomach, ribs, the armpits, and of course the nipples.

“We’ve got some great results here ladies. Look at these numbers!” She said happily as she flipped through the stack of papers. Nicole’s ticklish readings were off the charts!

“She’s perfect! All we have to do now is prey that Alpha Delta Peyi doesn’t find anyone more sensitive. “

“That is exactly why you two are going on a little field trip.” The head mistress explained.

“A field trip Mistress?” Ashley, the sexy little brunette asked feeling a little confused.

“You and your Sorority sister Eden will go to the house of Alpha Delta Peyi and find out exactly what they have planned.”

“Mistress, Uh.. with all due respect, I think that’s a dangerous idea. What if the-“

“Your silence is appreciated.” She said, removing her hand from Eden’s mouth.

“Your goal will be to return with their special girl and bring her to me.”

“And if we don’t?”

“Then I’ll take you both for a walk to the campus park…”

“You’ll both be completely naked, on your hands and knees, and of course, leashed and collared.”

The gulp in sequence as the Head Mistress dismisses them into the night. She then turned her attention to the boxed beauty. She was actually still stuck in the box despite the fact that the locks were released. She actually had to do a sit up to get herself free, but that meant a sit from a flat on your butt position using the muscles in your ankles only. Her legs were tied stuck together at the thigh and knees and her ankles were bound as well.

The Head Mistress was a tall and elegant looking woman. She looked wise beyond her age and had worked hard to get where she was now. Her soft brown hair had been curled and dyed pitch black, but it looked as if it was meant for her right from the start. Her skin was well tanned, not orange and looked so soft and healthy. She would normally wear gothic dresses and would walk barefoot to show off her beautiful feet and the thousand dollars of tie jewelry she donned every morning.

Nicole had one ring, but even that was a little much for her. She hated anything to Gotti as she said to her friends and liked being simple sexy. She felt really hot a pair of normal jeans and a regular shirt. Guess what, she did look hot! She was the perfect example of a really sexy woman you see while shopping for this week’s eggs with your wife and kids. She was simply stunning. Now, she was nothing but a slave. She didn’t know long how it’d be before she was released, or if that was even an option.

The Head Mistress, or Marilyn, took her place just behind the soles of Nicole’s soft and sexy feet. She wriggled a single finger up and down her left sole.

“It’s not working. My feet are tickle-proof.” She said smiling.

“If only I could figure a way to make your soles as ticklish as your toes.” She said, running a few more fingers up and down that very same sole.

“I’ve got it!” She said smiling.

“Got what?” Nicole asked as Marilyn excused herself from the room. She left suddenly and without explanation.

For the next five minutes, Nicole sat alone in silence as she endlessly attempted to lift her lower body up using the heels of her feet.

“Arrrrgghh!! Ooohhhh!! Fuck! Forget it. I’m trapped here.” Nicole pouted. That’s when Marilyn walked back into the room carrying not one, but three pairs of winter socks!

She smiled as she unrolled the sock and lowered the first one over Nicole’s wiggling toes.

“Socks?” Nicole asked stunned.

“I’m assuming your feet don’t stink much, do they Miss foot model?” Marilyn asked as she pulled the first sock over Nicole’s entire foot and went for the next one.

“Are you kidding? Of course they don’t. I get pedicures twice a week, and I’m nearly always barefoot.”

“Feet ever get sweaty Nicole?” She asked, sliding the second sock over the first one.

Nicole didn’t need to answer because she had already figured it out.

“I doubt this will do anything.” Nicole said, sounding a little unsure of herself.

“No harm in experimenting.” She said, pulling the third sock over the first two!!

By the time all was said and done, Nicole had three pairs of heavy socks over both of her feet! Plus, Marilyn had set up two heating lamps above her bound feet to ensure a little extra heat. She seemed satisfied with this, and left the room smiling. The smell of ticklish defeet was in the air…

Meanwhile just outside the Rival Sorority house, two clumsy spies were carefully lurking around the outer perimeter of the house. They were dressed in all black and had even taken the time to paint little raccoon masks on their pretty faces.

“What’s our plan here?” Eden asked, sneaking into the bushes near one of the house’s windows.

“I say we get in through the backdoor, find the girl, and leave with her.”

“Well, that’s what we’re supposed to do! What’s our plan to actually get it done?”

“Don’t ask me, I didn’t think that far ahead yet.’

Suddenly, the sounds of high pitched muffled moaning could be heard coming from within the house. The spies glanced at each other, and then at the window directly behind them.

“mmmmmmppppp!!!”

Carefully, they turned around and knelt along the foundation of the house. Slowly, they raised their bodies so their eyes could take a sneak peak.

There, on the rug nearest to the fireplace was the president of the Drama club! She was mummy wrapped from neck to ankle in pink bandages. The only visible parts of her body were her head and face, and her bare feet which were toe tied to each other as well.
The spies immediately rolled back down into the bushes as one of the Sorority members descended the staircase in the background. She had a big black ball stuffed in her mouth like an apple.

“Awake already Drama queen?” She grinned, yanking the drool covered ball out.

“Have your fun while you can because I’m pressing charges for this.” She fired back, adjusting her jaw.

“We’ll find a way to change your mind.” She said, taking a seat up against her mummy.

She began rubbing her hand in a circular motion on her tummy.

“How’s that special soup going down? Was it yummy?” She asked.

“Probably the worst soup I’ve ever had. Was it your mother’s receipt?”

“Not exactly. It was a mix of certain herbs and spices that help make your body a little more ticklish!” She said smiling.

“Not that you needed any extra help in that department!” She said, wriggling her fingertips across her bound soles.

“ Aarrrhh!! Ahheahea eha damn!! Ahehaea eh you got me there! Ahehae aehaea eahea ohhh no!! no more!!!”

“That’s more like it!”

“When that soup has had time to get through your system, we won’t be able to touch your elbows without you going insane.”

“Whatever. I’m pressing charges after all this is over. I don’t care if this is some Sorority prank. I’m not willing to participate.” She reminded her kidnapper.

“We’ll see what a few hours of intense foot tickling can do to change your mind.”

“No.. no please! Don’t do that! I’m still.. uh.. I still have to press charges, but I beg you not to tickle me!”

“I think I’ll give you one of my famous pedicure treatments first! Let me go get my stuff.” She said.

“Don’t you try and roll your way out of here now.” She shouted as she advanced up the stairway.

As the Sister left the room, the spies decided that it was now or never. They slowly crept along the outer wall of the house until they reached a backdoor that was actually unlocked. The first two were locked up tight, but the garage door’s side entrance was left open.

“Go! Get inside!” Eden said as they wiggled through the doorway.

The security cameras froze the scene of the two spies going through the door. The sisters of the house all felt the same way about intruders and how to handle them. Let’s just say that normally the police weren’t involved, but handcuffs were!

“Give them a sec. Let’s see what was going on here.” The Head Mistress said.

“Switch to the library cam, the dinning room cam, and the living room.”

Paige quickly flashed all three images on the screen for her other four sisters. She smiled at the sight of the little spies sneaky slowly through the hallway towards the living room.

“They’ve come for the Drama queen.” Natalie said.

“Sisters, I want those sluts naked and hogtied before I get downstairs. Understood?”

They didn’t even have to reply as the four left the security room. The Head mistress smiled as she turned her attention to the screens again. The spies were at the Drama queen now, and were trying desperately to figure out where to start on the mummy wrap.
The camera in the hallway showed the four sisters rapidly approaching. It was only a matter of time now…

To be completed next...

Also, Feedback, suggestions, and comments are welcomed and appreciated by me, myself, and I. :bat:

Your stories are very good. I like the multiple scenes going on at once. The tongue foot tickling is a great touch I hope you use it in the next one.

hmm

I especially look forward to the bit with the mummified pres :p

I hope we see the 'giggle box' again! :D

I'm quickly becoming a fan of your work.

Wow!!!!

-Sniff sniff-

U smell that? Its the scents of a BAD ASS STORY BROHAM!! WOW! THIS IS YB FAR THE best one yet! U rock Broham!!

CAN US READERS REQUEST WAT WE WANT TO SEE HAPPEN TO THE DRAMA QUEEN???????? :evilha:

i'm wondering will the mysterious monster in the van make an appearance in the next installment? you remember the one who threatened nicoles virginity? i hope he shows up.

isabeau :feets:

o Ink where o where is part four? lol this fan demands one asap . sorry kidding but this series cries out for more. love it but you left us hanging.... i know you are busy but your thirsty fanclub craves more lol

isabeau

You deserve more!

I know I haven't shed any light on this dark little tale in a while. I guess sometimes I just move forward and forget about paths I've walked on before. However, I have plans for sequels to this story, as well as " The Long Drive home " " Tickling Clowns and the Evil closet ", and " The Captive Babysitter's club. " sometime this year. Stay tuned for details if you're interested.

BUT, on the other foot, I'd like to get a little feedback from my fans. Maybe you can help me relight this old flame~!

What would you like to see happen to that nasty old Head Mistress?
What about those poor girls who have failed her?
And as for that Drama Queen... (( Actually, I'll handle her myself ))

Give me some good ideas, and maybe I'll use in the fourth chapter!

I hear ya my friend, I haven't finished my Smallville series either. Or I never did Catherine Zeta Jones getting her payback in The Phantom series either.

However, Part II of my Ticklejen Fantasy will be arriving shortly

I can't wait for the Drama Queen to get the pedicure.

Promises, promises...

I don't normally try to promise anything in this realm of sole tickling fun, but I PROMISE anyone who's interested that in reading The Smell of DeFeet part four- the conclusion will be able to do so by this weekend.

Stay tuned!

(( I'll repost the entire story in one gulp, and add the ending! ))

What can I say, my friends of the TMF have lit the fire again under the rear end of this old classic! Thanks to everyone for the boost! :bowing:

i want to see the head mistress become a victim of the gigglebox. the two girls of course i want to see tickled beyond anything they can ordeal. and what about the guy at the beginning? the guy in the van? i wonder if he is still going to show up?

isabeau

Invisible Ink said:
I don't normally try to promise anything in this realm of sole tickling fun, but I PROMISE anyone who's interested that in reading The Smell of DeFeet part four- the conclusion will be able to do so by this weekend.

Stay tuned!

(( I'll repost the entire story in one gulp, and add the ending! ))

What can I say, my friends of the TMF have lit the fire again under the rear end of this old classic! Thanks to everyone for the boost! :bowing:

Yes Yes we need a part four! Let the now-smelly-feet tickle model get tickled beyond belief, and in a twist, let the tickle spies negotiate a pact with the other girls to depose both mistresses and one super sorority that gets double the tickle fun. They tickle their victims and make 'em sniff their (the ticklers') bare feet if they want mercy, then tickle them some more, all while filming it to use as leverage so they won't go to the cops. Just an idea.

jersey_tickler said:
I hear ya my friend, I haven't finished my Smallville series either. Or I never did Catherine Zeta Jones getting her payback in The Phantom series either.

However, Part II of my Ticklejen Fantasy will be arriving shortly

I can see it now. Chloe gets lose, finds Lana asleep upstairs, and ties her up and tickles her for revenge. Or better yet, Chloe finds Tina, who makes it appear she is just now escaping from being tied-up by Lana. Tina says that Lana tied-her up and tickled her mercilessly. They both go upstairs, find Lana asleep, and tie her up to tickle her. Lana's protests of "it was Tina! She's a shape shifter! TINA is the one who tickled you Chloe! She tickled me till I passed out, then she disguised herself as ME to tickle YOU!"
Tina: Oh yeah, right, the old shape-shifter-tickler scheme, huh? yeah right!
Chloe: Yeah, SURE! That's too far-fetched even for this town!
As Lana is tickled into oblivion for the second time that night, and this time twice as bad because it's with two ticklers. Of course, Lois could show up, confess to having a tickle fetish, and making it a three-on-one ticklefest, but that might just dilute it too much.
Anyway, just a thought.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back