• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Prelude! - The House of a Thousand Tickles (nontk)

Celsus

TMF Poster
This story idea was posted by Jersey Tickler, and I decided to pick it up. I'm having fun writing it already, and I prefer to post things in installments. That way, I can reach mini-objectives, so I don't lose interest in writing them, and also, they're more noticable. So, here is the first chapter for The House of a Thousand Tickles.

Following installments will be much, much longer. This is just a preview.

---------------------------

The House of a Thousand Tickles
Written by Celsus
Inspire by Jersey Tickler

Prelude:

“Perfect” Julie said, as she smiled at herself in the full length mirror on the inside of her door. The 19 year old had just finished putting on her mid-thigh length yellow skirt (the really girly one that her boyfriend loved) and a black tube top. It was at first an odd outfit, although when one looked carefully, one could appreciate the contrast between ultra girly and ultra elegant. Besides, Julie had never been one to dress plainly.

The doorbell rang. Julie jumped. Julie had lived with her parents her whole life, but for the past week they had been on vacation. She had felt on-edge with nobody in the house.

“Great,” she muttered, going discretely over to her bedroom window, in order to not reveal that somebody was in fact home, “trick or treaters.”

For as long as she could remember, the slender blonde girl had hated halloween. As far as she was aware, she had never gone trick or treating. Masks and excessive face makeup had always scared her. She couldn’t explain it, and suffice to say, she had to try many times when shocked friends would learn of her hatred for halloween.

She watched with relief as the group of kids dressed as ghosts and goblins and ghouls gave up on ringing her doorbell and moved to the next house. Her relief, however, was short lived, as she looked down the street and saw many more costumed figures moving about. Hallow’s eve was well underway, it was later than she thought.

“Well,” she thought to herself, “at least I’m almost ready.” In order to avoid Halloween, Julie had made plans to visit her boyfriend’s cottage for the weekend. A few other people were going to be there. It was a beautiful little retreat, on a sparkling lake, the usual rustic appeal. She was excited to get underway, especially from this creepy Friday halloween night.

Hours later, the rain was pouring down on the roof of her car. Naturally it had to be a storm, because as Julie sarcastically reflected, Halloween just wasn’t creepy enough. Julie could barely see out the windshield of her old, used car, though if she had been able to it wouldn’t have mattered, as she was utterly lost. The map of the winding highways lay scrunched up on the seat next to her. Gorgeous and bright she was, a cartographer she was not.

As she was cursing the map in her head, she hit a puddle, and went into a deep skid. Swallowing her heart, she desperately tried to regain control of the car, but did not succeed before hitting a patch of rough gravel on the shoulder, and getting a piece of glass from a broken beer bottle wedged into her tire. Realizing that she now had a flat, she brought the car to a halt.

“Dammit!” she yelled at nobody in particular. Realizing how useless the map was to her anyway, she decided to cover her head with it, and ducked out of the car. The rain was even more intense than she had thought, as huge, wet droplets soaked her and her clothes, even with the road map over her head. She hopped over to the trunk, popped it open, and saw the spare tire. Only then did it really occur to her that she had no idea how to change her tire.

Forlorn and desperate, the waterlogged blonde teen looked around at her surroundings. Expecting to see nothing but haze and endless line of trees, she was, to say the least, shocked by the appearance of a large, brightly lit mansion in the middle of the field next to her. If she could only reach a phone, she could let her boyfriend know what had become of her, and perhaps arrange to be picked up. In any event, it was really her only option at this point. She repositioned the map above her head, and made a break for the mansion.

Rip Offf!!

DUDE,

THIS IS A TTOAL RIP OFF OF THE DEVIL'S FETISH! I mean, come on now son!
A halloween party! spookiness all about! DUDE! Even the title is loosley based on Rob Zombie flick BRO! Come on now!

:blush: you should be ashemed broham!

Now wait just a minute,

I've had this idea in mind before I even read the Devil's Fetish, which I rather enjoyed by the way. Celus isn't ripping anybody off either, he liked my pilot and had considered a story like that too. Just because I like the Halloween scenario too, doesn't mean I'm copying Invisible Ink, who is a fine writer I might add. Besides, he hasn't even gotten into the actual story yet, so read it before you knock it.

Oh and I hated Rob Zombie's flick, but I used the title because I thought it sounded like a cool name for a tickle parody.

Take my word for it, this will be a different story, but on the same night.

Sorry broham

jersey_tickler said:
Now wait just a minute,

I've had this idea in mind before I even read the Devil's Fetish, which I rather enjoyed by the way. Celus isn't ripping anybody off either, he liked my pilot and had considered a story like that too. Just because I like the Halloween scenario too, doesn't mean I'm copying Invisible Ink, who is a fine writer I might add. Besides, he hasn't even gotten into the actual story yet, so read it before you knock it.

Oh and I hated Rob Zombie's flick, but I used the title because I thought it sounded like a cool name for a tickle parody.

Take my word for it, this will be a different story, but on the same night.

I'M SORRY about what i said about your stuff dudey, Invsible INk told me the same thing that it was not cool to say bad stuff so soon. your stuff ROCKS! and I am sorry. kewl?? :wavingguy

For the record, I haven't read The Devil's Fetish.

Edit: Oh, the next part is coming really soon. I moved, so I've been busy for the past couple of weeks.

Last edited:
Celsus said:
For the record, I haven't read The Devil's Fetish.

Edit: Oh, the next part is coming really soon. I moved, so I've been busy for the past couple of weeks.

please continue this fascinating tale as soon as possible. i am on pins and needles to find out what goes on inside this house of a thousand tickles. and Celsus very well written, i felt as if i were in her shoes, so to speak, or wished anyway. quite descriptive.

isabeau :) p s i just read your profile are you really 18??? way to go and i forsee a brilliant future as an aspiring author of ticklish stories or whatever kind you like.

Last edited:
Isabeau, thank you for that praise, quite the compliments. The second part will be up within a day.

Oh, and yes, I am really 18. Although I started writing stories like this for myself when I was younger.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back