• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling my gf/ and her revenge(M/f,F/m)

BlackBelt15

TMF Expert
The other day my girlfriend and I were alone in her house. She knows about my tickle fetish and lets me tickle her often. I asked if we could go upstairs and let me tie and tickle her. She agreed and up we went. She went topless and I tied her arms over her head with pantyhose , leaving her whole upperbody bare. I started tickling her sides gently, getting some squirming and giggling. Then I dug in suddenly, catching her off gaurd. This started her laughing. I kept this up for a few seconds and then moved up to her ribs. This really got her going, with lots of struggling and heavy laughing. I then dug into her underarms which got the same reactions as her ribs. After about 2 minutes of alternating between all spots I moved to her feet. These aren't as ticklish as her belly or ribs but after stroking them for a few seconds I got some giggles and twitching. All this tickling tired her out so I untied her and we went downstairs. Later that night I asked her if she wanted to tie me up and tickle me. I've always wanted her to do this but she never showed intrest until I asked. She said she wanted to so we went back up to her room and she tied my arms above my head and strattled my hips. She then pulled my shirt up and started to drag her nails all over my belly which tickled horribly. She then did the same to my ribs. I taunted her by saying it barely tickled. She didn't say anything, just smirked and dug into my belly. This tickled the worst so far. This apparently got her turned on (I know I was), and she stopped tickling me and started to kiss me. Now she had missed my feet which happen to be the most ticklish for me. I wanted to see how that would be, so between kisses I commented how I was lucky she didn't tickle them. Well she got up and sat down between my legs and bent my knees in so my soles were facing each other and slightly upwards on her lap. She then dug into my soles with her nails which happen to be excellent tickling tools. This was the worst ever. I just sat there and laughed my head off. I couldn't even kick my feet away because I didn't want to kick her. After about 2 minutes or so (it could have been 2 hours for how bad it tickled) she stopped and untied me. Then she asked if I liked it. All I did was jump on her and the rest is just for me and her to know.

Nice little account. Tickling is such an enhancer. I'm glad for the mutuality in your relationship.

yup

Nice respectful erotic tickling.
Foreplay with a deeper meaning. I like.

we've been together for two and a half years. ever scine i told her about my fetish and introduced her to tickling as foreplay, our relationship has never been better.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back