• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Broadway foot tickling- "Cats"

db88

TMF Expert
This is from a diary written by a person obviously very into the show, "Cats"--

For both shows that we saw, Alice and I sat in seats AA 5 and 7, which is the front row of the orchestra section on the extreme left. This was a new perspective for me; Alice had never seen the show before, so it was all new for her. Roger Kachel was out on Wednesday so Billy Johnstone played Mungojerrie while Billy Sprague Jr. played Coricopat. I’m glad I got to see Billy S one last time; he’s my favourite swing.

During the overture we had first Asparagus then Jellylorum come and stare at us with their green eyes. As the Cats were coming on one by one for Jellicle Songs, Pouncival scared the starch out of us when he popped out of a stage pipe next to the ramp on the far left. He looked around, then sprang lightly onto the stage where he settled himself down for a staring contest. From this new vantagepoint I got a better look at what Plato does during "We can turn double somersaults…" It’s not a tumbling run as I had first thought, but two walkovers. And getting to see them that close was quite impressive, especially since Keith is so tall. When the Cats were up on the tire Pouncival always seemed to be getting reprimanded for being too friendly. Poor kitty. And when a few of the females hit the high C, several of the males flinched and pawed at their ears.

For Naming we had Plato, Mistoffelees, and Alonzo in front of us. Alonzo was getting most of my attention, of course, though Mistoff seemed to be vying for it as well. When Alonzo’s name was mentioned he crouched slightly and pawed the air, darting his head about. As Plato’s name came up he rubbed his head with one paw and reached out to the girl on Alice’s other side. Then on the line "But I tell you, a cat needs a name that’s particular…" Mistoffelees suddenly dropped into a crouch right in front of me and stared, commanding my attention. As the Cats began moving off the stage, Old D settled himself center stage in a very cat-like position and slowly turned his head from side to side.

Invitation, then Jenny. The Gumbie Cat is so cute as she walks across the stage. Her big coat gives her a distinct hour glass shape, and I love the way she waddles. After Munkustrap has finished singing the second verse and the ladies start singing again, Jenny rolls onto her back in front of Munkus with her feet in the air. Munkus made a tickle-tickle motion with his hands first to the right of her feet, then to the left of her feet, then began vigorously tickling the bottoms of her feet at which she went crazy. Then Cockroach Pouncival came along and Munk quickly got out of the way. During the Tattoo, as the kicking line went by, Skimble at the end reached out and gave Jenny a little shove. Later he was the one to chase Jenny with his fork, only to be caught and sent back to his place. He turned and gave us an "oh, darn" look before obeying.

there is a pic at the bottom of the page of the actress who played Jennyanydots-

http://www.geocities.com/Vienna/Studio/2726/broadwaysept2000.html

I saw Cats back in the eighties, when Betty Buckley was still performing, and I remember some of the performers crawling around and playing in the aisles, and I distinctly remember thinking about reaching down and tickling this one girl's feet (I forget which character she was; the one who wears all white)-- I could have done it, too, but I didn't have the balls and my parents were with me-would have been kinda weird....

Oh, the Hole in the Wall gang site is back up--TONS of mainstream foot scans, caps and movies-- check every day or so, every once in awhile there's some tickling stuff-

http://www.hitwgang.com

later,

db

Nice job db! Cute actress--in fact, all of the girls from the show look cute.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back