• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planeteer Peril

Icon 311

Linka’s Planeteer Peril

Linka awoke to find herself bound to a table in a small room. She was a little light headed from the gas but she could tell she was obviously in a lab of some sort. As she looked over at the counter she saw her Planeteer Ring. With that in walked one of the Planeteer’s most arch rivals Doctor Blight. “Well how is my little captive doing? It was a lot of work to get you away from your friends and mix up the gas so I hope you appreciate it.”
“Let me tell you something doctor Blight,” Linka replied with authority, “my friends will save me from what ever evil scheme you have planned up.”
“Scheme?” Doctor Blight said with a great deal of sarcasam. “Why Linka I am hurt that you would think that. All I want to do is share a little laugh. Mal could you remove our friends shoes to make her a little more comfortable.” With that Doctor Blight’s robot companion began to remove her shoes.
“There you go Doctor,” Mal replied.

“Thanks Mal baby,” Doctor Blight then looked at Linka and said, “So Planet Punk shall we get started.” With that Doctor Blight began lightly stroking Linka’s soles, which forced a jolt out of Linka. “Well, aren’t we ticklish?” Doctor asked knowing the answer full well. Doctor Blight then began to go to work on her feet. She raked her long nails up and down Linka’s soles.
“Phehehehehehehehehsaaaaa sthahahahhahahahap tickling meheheheheh,” Linka cried out through the tears and laughter. Doctor Blight then pulled out her ballpoint pen and began writing the word “ticklish” all over her soles. Doctor Blight went and got a hand full of cotton swabs out of a cabnit and began to clean the writing off of Linka's soles.

Doctor Blight then walked to other end of the table where she began to go to work on Linka's armpits. As she tried to catch her breath Linka said, "Please I'm sorry for whatever I did just please stop, I'll give you anything. Just tell me what you want."
"But Linka," Doctor Blight replied, "all I want is for you to laugh." With that Doctor Blight dug her nails into the hallows of Linka's armpits and began to wiggle her long, slender fingers. All Linka could do was lay back and laugh. Doctor Blight then moved down to Linka's ribs. Doctor Blight started by tickling each rib individual then tickling all in sequence. She then began tickling inbetween each of the ribs, which got the best response out of Linka. Docter Blight then decided it was time to work on that tone little tummy. Doctor Blight stuck her index finger into Linka's belly button and began to wiggle it around. She then began to tickle right above Linka's hips with her nails. Doctor Blight kept this up for a good fifteen minutes.

Doctor Blight then looked over at Mal and said, “Mal why don’t you have fun with her upper body while I work her feet?” At this point two metallic arms, with ten robotic fingers, began tickling Linka’s armpits while Doctor Blight decide to work on the base of her toes. For Linka this was utter hell. Doctor Blight went back to raking her nails up and down Linka's soles, which seemed to garner the most laughter. As Doctor Blight moved to the knees two more robotic hands went to work on Linka’s ribs just as Blight had earlier. At this point Linka was unable to even get laughter out, all she could do was lay there and take it with her mouth wide open in silent laughter.
Suddenly while Doctor Blight was squeezing her kneecaps she said, “Mal skip straight to phase four, full body tickle.”

At that command two more pairs of arms came out and began tickling her knees and feet again. This new sensation sent Linka into new fits of laughter as; two hands wiggled in her armpits, two were frantically tickling her ribs, two tickling behind her knees, and two more scratched up and down the soles of her feet. Doctor Blight on the other hand sat back in a chair and watched Linka laugh and convulse for a while before she walked over to the head of the examination table and said, “I’m sorry I can’t stay and play with you Linka, but I have to go see Lutton Plunder about a tree cutting device. Yet I am going to leave you in Mal’s many and capable hands. For Mal has been studing and watch you get tickled so that he knows where you are most ticklish and which techniques work best.” Doctor Blight then gave her a quick tickle on her neck and exited the lab to leave Linka to her ticklish fate.

Lovely. You're quite the connoiseur of oft-repeated daytime TV fare. It would be great to see all the Planeteers, though especially the girls, play a part in this.
Really cool.

If you're planing to do more like this i'll be a BIG fan.. More Planeteers. Maybe Gaia?... Or perhaps another show like Visionaries or Jem.. The options are wide and full of potential.

Good story.. Love it.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back