• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

finally tickled my mother-in-law

Grolsch

TMF Regular
Hello,

I've posted a few times here about how my wife is quite ticklish, and her mother might be as well. I say might because I've seen her briefly tickled before, but at the same time she'll deny she's ticklish. She actually a bit of a nut, and not the most pleasant person out there, but on the other hand she's quite pretty.

Well, last weekend she was visiting and we were having a fairly serious conversation that was getting a little annoying until it turned to this topic. She was talking about her marriage to my wife's father (they're now divorced, not on good terms but my wife and I get along with them both, just separately). I got up some nerve, and just mentioned "yeah, my wife told me he used to tickle you to death". She said "no, I don't really think that ever happened, and I'm really not ticklish anyway".

So, I let that go, got up to get something from the refridgerator, and when I came back she was still sitting on the stool in the dining area. So, I put my water down, threw caution to the wind and grabbed her around her sides.
Almost the second I started squeezing, she just exploded into very loud laughter and gyrations, bringing her elbows down around her waist. I kept it up for only 3-4 seconds. I just said "sorry, I thought you weren't that ticklish". She just said "that's agony, I hate that". I apologized and that was it.

I appreciate your post, dude.

I've always enjoyed reading your antics. Any chance of getting ahold of some stockinged-feet? :evilha:

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back