• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Devil's Fetish Part Four

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
!!Warning!! This story features graphic tickling torture, bizarre bondage, and forced nudity! You must be at least 18 years old to view this story!!

Story code: ?/ff

Guest Author: SHADOWTKLR
( He wrote everything except the strange dream sequence at the end )

Our twisted story begins right where part three left us....

!!You have been warned!!

As she struggled and screamed in agony and terror, she was taken upstairs to the unique wing of a tickling dungeon straight out of hell...

The blood raced furiously to Victoria’s ears, pounding with the percussive pulse of her rapidly beating heart as she flailed in her inverted position. The hysterical screams of her friend, Karen had begun anew, raging on with ragged, desperate intensity, but was also simultaneously fading into the distance as she was carried farther away. From her vantage point, Victoria could see each decrepit, wooden step beneath her, bend and creek with the invisible weight of her unseen captor. She looked up through her tear stained eyes to see a heavy wooden door awaiting her at the top of the stairs. It appeared to be almost alive as it bowed and yawned slightly in conjunction with the sound of shallow, raspy breathing.

Despite Victoria’s desperate attempts at freedom, her destination was far too soon reached, and the door opened with a ceremonious whine. Her fear and anxiety had, by this time, so overtaken her senses, that her consciousness simply abandoned her even before she fully crossed the threshold.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silence greeted Victoria upon awakening; silence – and darkness. A renewed sense of fear washed over the young co-ed as she also realized she could not move. She blinked her tired eyelids rapidly in an attempt to clear away the fog of disorientation, but quickly sensed something altogether more frightening about her situation. She was trapped; not bound as her friend Karen was, but helplessly confined.

Victoria had been placed in a kneeling position on something comfortably cushioned, however, her legs had been spread so wide, the position stretched her groin muscles taut. Being a College Cheerleader meant that her ability to perform splits was a prerequisite for being on the team, and this position took nearly full advantage of her flexibility. Her legs were trapped in what felt like tubes, from just behind her knees to her ankles, which allowed no movement. Her bare feet protruded unfettered from the open ends. Her arms were stretched out to the side of her body, rather comfortably, and rested on something hard and padded. She was aware of an almost uniform pressure on her arms from just below her armpits to her wrists, yielding no give for the bending of her elbows, yet her hands hung unsupported and unrestrained. Through the blinding darkness, Victoria’s attention shifted now to above her shoulders. Around her neck was something hard, wide and snug - not restricting her breathing - but tight enough that she could feel the unwavering solidness of its position. She was reminded of the Yoke of a wooden pillory, into which she had seen one of the mannequins confined, earlier in that very house. Her head was pressed between two flat hard surfaces against each side of her head, like being squeezed in a Vice. Holes must have existed for the fitting of her ears, because Victoria noticed no pressure against them. Movement of her head from side to side was, of course, impossible. Directly in front of her nose, the helpless Cheerleader sensed yet another flat, hard surface. This was confirmed by the faint feeling of warmth emanating from her own breath bouncing off of it and reflecting back on her face. Her breathing instantly became shallow and rapid as the fear of her predicament fermented in her tortured mind.

Before Victoria had a chance to despair too long, whispers began creeping their way through the veil of silence, encircling her head from all directions. The disembodied voices were at first, indistinguishable, but soon clarified themselves to be that of men and women chatting amongst one another. The voices, all of different pitches, moved closer and closer toward her. Her senses, heightened by the alarm of her inescapability, and impending doom, summoned every ounce of strength in her muscles toward one goal – freedom; but her confinement was so exacting, that poor Victoria’s body merely twitched impotently in her bonds.

The soft voices rested only inches from her and rattled alternately from one ear to the other, keeping Victoria’s senses in a constant state of unpredictability.
“Lovely.”
“Yes. Lovely.”
“So beautiful.”
“Quite beautiful.”
“Soft.”
“Very soft.”
“Sensitive?”
“Must be sensitive.”
“The other one is so sensitive.”
“Yes. So sensitive.”

The voices gradually multiplied until it sounded as though a stadium of people were whispering all around her. The once understandable words were now dissipating into a cacophony of incoherent hisses.

Suddenly, Victoria felt the swirling touches of something long, narrow and willowy squirming up the inside of her naked thigh. Another soon accompanied the invading touch, and the unwanted sensations they created caused Victoria to renew her desperate escape attempts. She shuddered violently in her bonds, screaming as the touches became more deliberate and calculating. The tentacles slithered and caressed Victoria’s thighs, riding up to her groin and snaking their way around her tight, buttocks.

Soon, screams of terror, from which Victoria had expected indescribable pain, were replaced by squealing, desperate laughter as the Cheerleader realized that it wasn’t pain she felt at all. It was tickling – horrible, unrelenting tickling. Only now could Victoria understand the nature of her friend’s agony as she had witnessed her thrashing cackling form earlier in her own room of torture.

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA STOOOOOP STOP STOP!! PLEASE! AHAHAAHA ANOOOOO!

It was becoming obvious to whomever, or whatever was tickling Victoria, that her sensitivity was easily exploited by this exquisitely delicate application. Soon, the disembodied voices returned as the tickling continued without respite. They appeared to be coming from everywhere, and nowhere at the same time. The only difference was now, it seemed as though there were many voices whispering, and one very soothing female voice responding.
“Very sensitive. So soft.”
“Yes. So very soft.”
“Stop tickling now?”
“No. Don’t stop.”
“Continue?”
“Yesssss. Continue, only…”
“Make it worse?”
“Yessssssssssss. Make it worse.”

The words alone were enough to catapult Victoria into an orbital bout of screaming hysteria, but the unseen touches would soon give her yet another, much more physical reason for her reaction.

Starting from the base of her tailbone, the tentacles tickled delicately, the crack of her ass, before descending further to the hyper sensitive skin of her obscenely wide-open groin. The wiggling tips of the tentacles were so rapid, they hummed in a low, vibrating frenzy. Several more joined in as their slithery, tickly appendages swirled around Victoria’s torso like a Boa Constrictor, nuzzling and probing each rib as they ascended, before nestling their torturous tips deeply in the cupped hollows of her intolerably ticklish armpits.

GOD STOOOOOOP! AHA HA HA HA HA HA HAAAAAAA AAIIIIEEEEEE!!! MERCY! MERCY!! STOP IT! AHAHAHAHA HAHA HA HAAAA I’M GOING MAA HA HA HAAAADD!!

Still, the tickling did not cease. Victoria’s entire torso was aflame with the ravenous sensations of non-stop tickling. She eagerly tried to dislodge her head from its unyielding brace. The tickling had become so intense that she had resigned herself to losing her ears if necessary, just to be granted the ability to move her head, but she managed only to thrust and pull her cranium in an exhausting exercise of futility. Though her body could not move, her hands and feet expressed her suffering with great enthusiasm as they rotated, clenched, fisted and splayed in directionless animation to the unending tickling that racked her captured trunk.

After several more minutes of the inhuman ministrations, the tickling ceased. The tentacles unwound themselves from her thighs, torso and upper arms, and dragged themselves away from her heaving body, emphasized by several dull thuds and multiple pattering that moved off into the distance.

Victoria took several minutes to stop screaming and convulsing, even after the tickling subsided. Her body was visibly perspiring, and her chest bellowed in and out to the huffing sounds of her ragged breathing. She sobbed for mercy as she was once again, left with silence as her only companion.

“Please (gasp) someone help me. I’ll do anything you say! Hello? Hello! What is going on? Somebody let me the fuck out of here! I can’t stand this anymore!” Victoria began to sob inconsolably.

Just then, the board covering her face began to slowly swing away, allowing the dim light of the room to wash over her. She dare not breathe as she listened intently for any noise – any sound that may identify her tormentors. As her eyes gradually adjusted to her renewed vision, she saw something that would cause her to gasp again. There, kneeling before her, was her own reflection. For the first time, Victoria could see exactly how she was confined. She was completely naked and trapped in this apparatus that could have only been constructed for the express purpose of rendering the human body completely immobile.

Her head had been encased in a small cabinet. There were large, thick screw bodies on either side of her head attached to the flat boards that squeezed against the sides of her head. The board that was in front of her face was the cabinet door. Her arms were encased in long cylinders that protruded at right angles from her body. Her legs were widely spread with only enough space between her groin and the floor beneath her to fit someone’s hand. Victoria surveyed her helplessness, and began screaming.

“Oh please, please, let me out of this! I swear I’ll do anything you say! I won’t tell anyone. I won’t tell. I swear it. I swear it!”
Victoria spat the words from her mouth as quickly as her brain could process the command to speak. She was rewarded with a long silence. Then, the sound of footsteps made her freeze in petrified anticipation.

“Don’t cry, silly girl; pretty girl; so soft; so sensitive.” The female voice cooed.

Suddenly, crouching before her horrified eyes was a woman, dressed completely in red leather. She was voluptuous, tall, athletic and beautiful. Her fingers and toes were tipped with blood-red nail polish, and her long, auburn hair draped over her shoulders in a cascading flow of crisp, shiny silk. Protruding shyly from under her thick bangs were what appeared to be two blunt tips of some sort. She was so beautiful, that Victoria was dumbfounded. She stammered to get words out of her mouth.

“Wh-who are you?”
The woman smiled reassuringly, and nodded her head as though Victoria were some sort of oddity to which she had never been introduced.
“I am many things to many people.” She said quizzically.
“For you, I suspect this form is more pleasant, yes?”
She motioned to herself with the wave of her hand. Victoria stared at her for a moment.
“Please let me out? Please?” She asked shakily.
The mysterious woman smiled coldly, and a slapping sound could be heard behind her.
“In time, after I have satisfied my desire. Perhaps.”
The woman’s expression suddenly transformed into one of sadistic mischief.

Sounds of scurrying footsteps and something heavy being rolled could be heard behind the woman.
“Ah. I see my pets have a new game for me to play.” She looked briefly over her shoulder.
Then, emerging from the darkness advanced a dozen small, horned little creatures. They appeared to be tiny stereotypes of what Imps would look like. Each one looked exactly like the next, each standing about 10 inches tall with very long, slithering tails that ended in blunt-tipped arrowhead caps.

Victoria gasped and began struggling again. The woman giggled at her plight as she motioned to her companions.
“Their tails made quite an impression on you, I see.”
Victoria’s eyes widened at the realization of what was tickling her so incessantly, and then panic set in anew.
She waved her hand again, and 6 or 7 more of the little creatures moved into the light pushing a long metal cylinder. Victoria looked on with panic as she got a better look at the object.

Protruding from one end of the cylinder was the head and hands of her friend Karen. From the other end protruded her helpless, bare feet. Karen appeared to be unconscious. The cylinder came to a stop at the feet of the red woman, and she smiled as she looked down upon it. Victoria was frantic to see her friend in such confinement. She had played many bondage games with Karen, but Karen had always drawn the line at such confinement. She remembered one time, rolling Karen up in a blanket and lightly tickling her feet. Karen had become so frantic, that she nearly hyperventilated. Ever since then, such confinement had been off limits for her. Now, here she was, trapped in a hell house in the most frightening position she could imagine, surrounded by sadists from god-knows-where. Victoria pleaded for her friend’s release.

“Please! I don’t know who you are, but please let her go. She can’t stand that. Let her out. Let her out now! I’ll do what you want…anything!”

The woman merely smiled and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Karen awoke. In another instant she was in a panic.

“What the hell? Oh god! Let me out! Let me out!” She cried frantically.

She looked up to see Victoria’s trapped form only a few feet away, and began screaming for help.
Her body humped and thrusted within the cylinder as her hands and feet pulled and cringed, but despite her greatest efforts, she was thoroughly trapped.
The woman turned back to Victoria and placed her face an inch away.

“Welcome to my Halloween Fetish Party. I’ve been watching you two for a long time, but I can only partake of those who willingly come to my domain. We’re going to have great fun.”

As she spoke the woman smiled greatly and her eyes flared brightly. Suddenly, Victoria could see a long, thick, red tail squirming like an eel behind the woman. Her panic was renewed and she begged to be let go.

“Listen, please let us go. We can get you more girls! Please, don’t hurt us. We can get you all the girls you want!”

The woman hissed happily.
“Hurting you is far too easy a task for me. And besides, it would spoil all the delicious excitement I get out of watching you squirm and plead. No. I won’t hurt you, but perhaps you’ll beg for pain as a distraction from what I’m going to do to you all night long.”

She then stuck out her tongue, which was forked like that of a snake, and used it to tickle Victoria’s nose. The young woman squinted in disgust and screamed out. The woman stopped and turned her attention to Karen who was still busy sobbing and squirming in her confinement.

The little creatures gathered around Karen’s head and smiled at her. The woman tapped on the body of the cylinder.
“Hello in there.” She mused.
Karen began screaming again and begging to be let out. The woman merely snickered evilly and opened a curved door on the body of the cylinder and peered inside at Karen’s helpless, naked form.
“Looks lonely in there. How about a little company?”

Karen looked on in a panic.
“Oh fuck no! No fucking way! No fucking way! GET ME OUTTA HERE! OH GOD, NO! NOOOOO!”

But it was too late, for one of the little creatures had shown his open hands to Karen and wiggled his long little fingers, which looked like a mix between human hands and mouse paws. Then, with a grand gesture, he leaped up onto the cylinder, and jumped in through the hatch held open by the evil woman. One by one, and with great quickness, each of the Imps displayed their wiggling, menacing fingers and hopped into the cylinder, quickly crowding it. When the last one was in, the woman closed the hatch and moved to the foot of the metal prison.

“Poor girl; ticklish girl; sensitive. So sensitive”

At first, Victoria looked on at Karen, who was panting rapidly, and whimpering. But it seemed as though nothing more was happening. But then suddenly, Karen’s face exploded with expressiveness, her mouth opened to full capacity, her hands tightened in white-knuckled fists, and she screamed like a banshee in one long, drawn out screech that crashed into a maniacal whirlwind of hysteria.

“OH GOD NOOOOOO! GET THEM OUT! AHAHAHHA HAHAH AHAHA GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT! PLEASE AHAH AH AHA HA HAAAAIIIEEEEE! MAKE THEM STOOOOOP! NO! NO! GET THE FUCK OUT OF THEEEAAAAHA HAHA HAHA HAA HAAAAAA! NOT THERE! NOT THERE! OH GOD PLEASE!”

At that very moment, the woman lay at Karen’s feet and, using her forked tongue, began licking lovingly between the trapped girl’s toes. The two halves of her tongue sought the crevices between two sets of Karen’s toes and vibrated like the rattle on a poisonous snake’s tail.

Victoria was helpless to prevent any of what was happening to her sexy friend. She could not even look away as her head was forced in its position. The cylinder rattled and twanged from the scurrying of little creatures from within as they used their paw-like fingers to tickle Karen’s naked body from ankles to neck in what Victoria was sure would kill her, or make her mad.

Karen’s head twisted as she yowled with laughter and pleas for mercy. The cylinder teetered from side to side from the enormous strain of her attempts to free herself from this tickle-coffin. Victoria had never seen anything like it in all her life. This must be what it looks like when someone is literally losing their mind. Karen’s eyes appeared to rattle in their sockets as her hands waved frantically about. Her mouth was nearly frozen open in a grotesque caricature of expressive laughter and her screams were so strained from the sensations that they sounded like that of a wounded animal crying for release from a hunter’s trap.

The woman appeared to grow increasingly excited as she relished every lick of Karen’s unprotected bare feet – tracing each wrinkle with her vibrating forked tongue. Despite Karen’s ear splitting cries and horrible torment, the woman simply would not stop tickling.
The case continued to rattle like rats in a heated pot as the creatures maneuvered the entire length of Karen’s sensitive body, pausing to tickle her time and again without mercy, or consideration for her suffering. Their nimble fingers lightly scratched, pinched, squeezed and probed her delicate flesh. One of the creatures managed to squeeze himself under Karen’s sweat-soaked body and was grabbing handfuls of her ass, wriggling his fingers frantically.

“HHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH AHAH HAH AH AH AHA HAHAAAAAA NNNGGGGGGGGG! DOO HOOOO SOMETHINGGGG VIC-VIC-VICKEEEEEEE! AHAH AHAH HA HA HA AHAAAAAA LOSING M-M-MY M-MMIND! AAAAAAACKKK NO! NOT THERE! AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEE!”

Finally, after 20 minutes of non-stop tickle torture, Karen passed out. The woman opened the hatch and the creatures scurried back out.

The woman was terribly excited at this point. Her skin was bright and a sheen of moisture had appeared, which was creating visible steam that emanated from her body. She moved to Victoria with a lustful look in her eye. Victoria was beside herself and pleaded with the woman.

“Are y-you the Devil? Please. Don’t take my soul.” Victoria cried woefully.
The woman stood up, and sauntered behind Victoria, disappearing out of her field of vision. The cheerleaders eyes once again scanned frantically for something to focus upon.
“What are doing? Where are you? Please! Talk to me! Come back!
The Imps stood attentively, staring at Victoria with sadistic smiles on their evil little faces. Many of them were licking their fingers and tails after their ordeal in the cylinder with Karen. The woman lowered her lips to one of Victoria’s exposed ears and whispered sensually.
“It’s not your Soul I’m after, pretty girl.”

The realization of what the woman meant, hit Victoria in the guy like a kick to the stomach, and she unleashed a torrent of pleas.
“OH GOD NO! NO, PLEASE! DON’T DO THIS TO ME! ANYTHING BUT THAT! I’LL DIE! PLEASE! I CAN’T TAKE IT! HAVE MERCY! TAKE MY SOUL! TAKE IT, ONLY PLEASE NOT THAAAAAAT!”

With a high-pitched cackle, the woman placed her long, red nails on the surface of Victoria’s helplessly upturned soles and began tickling her feet furiously. Her fingers scampered about so dexterously, it was as though each finger was controlled independently.

Victoria exploded with howling laughter, reaching a crescendo of hysteria within seconds.

NOOOOOOO! Ha ah hahahaha ah ahahahaha ha aaaaaaiiieeee! HA HA HA HAAAA! NOT THE FEET NOHA HA HA HA HAAATT THE FEET! ANYTHING AHA HAHA AHA HA ANYTHING! OH GOD! DON’T! PLEASE! NO! AHA HAHAHA HA HA HA AH HA HAAAA!

The woman simply tittered in Victoria’s ear like a woman possessed as her fingernails drew swirling, random patterns of tickle hell over the soles of the poor cheerleader’s excruciatingly sensitive feet. Victoria’s energy was renewed, fueled by abject desperation, and a feeling that her mind would surely crack like a walnut if the tickling didn’t stop.

“Pretty girl; so sensitive; so soft; ticklish girl”
The woman taunted poor Victoria with the same endless mantra she had been forced to hear for so long already.

MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOOP! AHAHA AH A AH HA HA AHA HA HA AHAAAAA! I’LL GIVE ANYTHING AHAH AH AH HAAHA HA AHA ANYTHING! PLEASE! NOOOOO NOT THE HEELS! AHAH AHA HA HA HA HA AAAAIIIIEEEE!

The Imps jumped up and down, with open mouths, staring with increased excitement at the spectacle before them. They ran in tight circles, jumped over one another, swirled and snapped their long tails like whips and shook their heads frantically.

The woman just continued to tickle without a shred of mercy or compassion for the obvious agony she was inflicting on poor Victoria. She panted and hissed with glowing arousal as she explored inch by hellish inch, the complete scope and form of Victoria’s flailing bare feet. She clasped her long, sinewy fingers around the heel of one foot and tickled the ankle and top of the foot with her pointed nails, dragging them from toe cleavage to ankle and back again, wringing piercing cries from the helpless cheerleader. Her eyes glazed over with a yellow tint as her pupils filled red as though blood were draining directly into her eyeballs.

“S-S-S-STTAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAPPPP! STOOOOOOP! PLEASE! AHAHAHA HAAHA HA A HA HAAAH AHAAA AHA H AA NO MORE NO MORE NO MORE! I’LL DIE-HI –HI AHHAHA HA A AHAH AHA HAAAAA!”

From behind Victoria, the woman seemed to nearly convulse with rapture as her body trembled and spasmed in concert with the inhuman cries and laughing screams she was dragging from her Victoriatim. Her own thick, vine-like tail whipped and slapped the floor behind Victoria in loud, clapping cracks. The greater Victoria’s cries for pity, the louder the woman’s tail thumped, looking like a beheaded snake flopping about in the violent throes of death.

She grabbed Victoria’s toes and held them back, straining and stretching the skin taut over the arch and ball of the helpless girl’s bare foot. She then scrabbled the very tips of her fingernails over the tight skin, made slippery by the perspiration exuding from her flesh. As the woman’s nails skittered over the smooth ball of Victoria’s foot, the confined co-ed nearly burst blood vessels in her head as her eyes rolled back behind her tightly squinted eyelids, and her lungs thrust forward with an expelling of all available air in one, superhuman push. So quickly had the air escaped her lungs that her vocal chords simply flattened from the strain and made only a frail wheezing sound.

In that instant, the woman’s own passion was reaching its own crescendo and she flapped about, straining to keep her fingers in constant motion on the poor girl’s ticklish soles. Then with a final loud thump, and a primal, guttural scream that sounded like a hundred souls twisted in agonized turmoil, the tickling stopped.

Victoria was at her wits end. She gasped for breath, and just barely staved off unconsciousness. Her face was bright red and her eyes were ill focused. She squeaked out a few incoherent pleas in-between each hastily drawn grasp for oxygen.

Behind her, was the sound of the woman, panting like a bear as her entire body twitched in the aftershock of what must have been a hell-shattering orgasm. After several long minutes, she collected herself and reemerged in front of Victoria, just as she was coming down once again from her own hellish ordeal.

“Was it good for you?”
She purred, flashing her devilishly evil grin as she struck the top of a nearby Imp to spark her cigarette. Victoria was still regaining her sanity back, and could hardly think let alone answer any questions.

The red woman turned her attention to her sleeping partner. She looked so peaceful now as she slept. She eagerly awaited her return to consciousness. Until then, she’d give her something to think about. The lady in red drew in a huge amount of the cigarette’s smoke, placed her lips at Karen’s right ear, and blew all of it directly into the inner tunnels of Karen’s mind. Even the smoke itself had some sort of evil in it! It immediately found our little lost CO-ED in a dream about an underwater hotel and a press conference gone to hell. In the dream, she was giving a speech about how dangerous an underwater ceremony was and how stupid she felt to be a part of it.

As in real life, Dreams usually are confused and hard to interpret and this one Karen was having made little to no sense at all. The smoke had taken the form of several thousand red feathers. The massive swarm swiftly flew down the hallways of Karen’s subconscious in an effort to find her. Every cooperate scum bag or underwater hotel working the swarm came in contact with literally blurred into a huge cloud of dust and vanished from Karen’s dream. Even the walls of the hallway slowly burned away and turned pitch black as the wild pack of red feathers pushed on.

“We must consider the idea of safety. I can’t stress it enough.” Karen said, feeling confident within her subconscious mind.

At the end of those words, the back wall farthest from Karen burst into millions of shredded pieces that all turned black and flickered into dust. The swarm had found their target…

Like a monsoon, Karen’s subconscious self was slammed by the heavy winds and swift movements of the giant group of red feathers. They wrapped themselves around her arms and legs like some sort of living plant and slithered beneath her clothing. The rest of the feathers slid through her flesh like bullets, and each pass through her body and out the other side came with horrible tickling effects!!!!

‘ ahahehah aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh aehahea eaehaea eaheaheah Aawawhawhaw awhhhAHWHAHWHA AWAHWAWA WAHWHAWHAWA”

Karen ran off stage and threw her fists in the air as to attack the endless blob. With a sudden strong burst of energy, she was blown off the stage and slammed through the back wall.

Then, she was magically in the sky and falling a great distance downward! White fluffy clouds were all around as she descended towards the ground. It was an amazing feeling! She loved it! She loved it until she noticed what she would soon be following into! The red feathers had rearranged themselves into some sort of safety net!! As Karen’s now naked body fell through the net, it sucked her up and tightened down. She screamed with laughter and howled for mercy as the red ball with her inside it fell towards earth.

Gravity didn’t seem to have any impact now as the red feathers seemed to have an ability to do anything they wanted with their ticklish little treat. At one point, Karen’s jaw was forced wide open and her body was stripped of all clothing and forced into a human X. To her disapproval, the massive body of red feathers slithered about the dreamy sky and formed a single file line.

Waiting for the perfect time, every single red feather in the bunch followed the leader on a mad dash towards Karen’s wide open mouth.

“oooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!” Her eyes widened with fear as the long line of Feathers entered her body through her mouth and tickled their way down her tongue and into her body. As they made their way through with incredible speed, Karen’s insides were tickled to no end. She screamed the best she could as her body suffered one violent convulsion after the next. Unfortunately for Karen, the seemingly endless line of feathers only had to exiting choices…

“hahhhahaawhawhahwa eahehae aehaae aeha eaeha ahahaheahea Daddy!!! Ahehae Please Daddy! Please save Me!!! HAHAahahaaha ahahaa I can’t!! I can’t!! ahhwehaehahhaha ahaehaheaha no more.. No NOO!!!”

She screamed for her father as the Feathers split up the party and departed through her anus and right out her vagina. It was enough to bring Karen right back to the party.

“ Hhahahah AAHHE AEAHEHAE AEHAEHAHEAHA AEHHAE HAAAAHHH!!!! AAHHH!!!”

Karen’s eyes opened suddenly and the dream was over.

She felt for the feathers, but realized they were gone. Oh, thank god, she thought to herself. It was only a dream.

As she rose her head, she bumped into the cheeks of her best friends ass. She had been wrapped tightly in some sort of trapping hammock and hanging like a fisher men’s trophy.

“ Vicky!!!” Karen shouted, and as she tried getting up, she realized that her own ass was trapped in what appeared to be a man made hole in the floor. Some sort of safety belt locked around her waist and couldn’t be removed without releasing the iron lock. She needed a key, but where was it? Why was her rear end sticking through a hole in the ground?? Worst of all, what was directly beneath this room?

To be concluded…

Great story!

Can't wait for chapter 5!....so please hurry!...^_^

Love and Yellow Cabs!

Wow!!

:eek: Thsi story freaked me out and made me happy all at once! The first couople of Devil fetish stories were bad ass too. Does anyone agree that The Devil's Fetish is a great tickling horror adventure or what?

YOU MUST CONTINUE NOW!!!

Wow is right...

CaptainSocks said:
:eek: Thsi story freaked me out and made me happy all at once! The first couople of Devil fetish stories were bad ass too. Does anyone agree that The Devil's Fetish is a great tickling horror adventure or what?

YOU MUST CONTINUE NOW!!!

Let me be the first to say " Welcome aboard Captain!"

I appreciate the nice things you said about my story, however, I feel that bashing another author right out of the box is a little on the rude side. I read what you said about Night of a thousand tickles and I must say that not only do I disagree with your point, but I find it a little offensive.

Just because stories share a theme doesn't mean anyone has copied anyone.
You think my story is the only one that has ever used a Halloween theme??
All I'm saying is while you're aboard the ship Captain, please remember to respect the rest of us as we're all cool in our own way. Please don't take this the wrong way.

The breathtaking return of one of my all time favorite authors!

SHADOWTKLR it is nice to see you finally writing again. I hope this means we will see much more of you in the near future. Great addition to Invisible’s series.

Invisible Ink not only must you be commended for this compelling eries. But great job on pulling Shadow out of retirement.

Hope to read more soon!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I love horror and I love tickling. What a perfect combination of both! Terrific story, thanks a lot for that!

Chapter 5 please!

What an honor.

MTJpub said:
The breathtaking return of one of my all time favorite authors!

SHADOWTKLR it is nice to see you finally writing again. I hope this means we will see much more of you in the near future. Great addition to Invisible’s series.

Invisible Ink not only must you be commended for this compelling eries. But great job on pulling Shadow out of retirement.

Hope to read more soon!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Morandilas,

Thank you so very much for your kind words! The series is indeed one thing, but working with Shadow has been a goal of mine forever. His portion of this was so intense and so gripping. He inspired me to bring my level up a notch or two! Thanks again Morandilas for all your support!

Rogue reader

RogueTickler said:
I love horror and I love tickling. What a perfect combination of both! Terrific story, thanks a lot for that!

Chapter 5 please!

Rogue,

Thanks for taking the time to read the story! I appreciate your nice comments. I too adore the idea of horror crossing into the world of tickle torture. In fact, nearly all of my tales have a little evil sprinkled in.. for flavor!

Thanks again for the comments!

Thanks guys. It was a fun project that served to get me writing again. I've been out of practce for so long, I wasn't even sure how it would come out, but it really was like riding a bike. lol

Morandillas, many thanks for the kudos. I know you and I talk often about this genre of tickling. It is something I truly enjoy, and I suspect I will be doing something else in the near future. You'll be the first to know.

Invisible, thanks for the opportunity to add to your very creative story. It was a blast, and there was much to work with, which made the task all the more enjoyable. It looks like you're well on the way to becoming quite the author yourself, and I continue to look forward to your stories.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back