• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I Hate Feet!", f/f feet non-con Part 2 of 3

Horatio

TMF Master
I know this was supposed to be a two-parter, but I fell in love with toe tying. Stay tuned for part 3.

Warning - this isn't playful tickling, so if this isn't your cup o' tea, please don't read it.

Angie ignored her as she gently dragged her teeth on the undersides of Stephanie’s toes, and then spreading her toes, sucked her big toe like a lollipop. Stephanie screamed and screamed, her other foot shook madly in the stocks as Angie played with her nerve endings. Nibbling and sucking, Angie noisily continued to slowly and deliberately make her way from Stephanie’s big toe to her little toe.

Stephanie as screaming still, but her screams were becoming staccato, and she gasped when Angie’s lips and teeth found an especially sensitive spot on her toes. She wildly made a swipe at Angee but missed by a large margin, and when Angee started licking underneath the toes of Stephanie’s other foot, Stephanie could do nothing but flop back down on the bed and scream, “Nooooooooooo!” followed by sobs of despair.

Angie with great satisfaction continued her assault on Stephanie virgin toes, which had been virtually untouched by anyone but Stephanie for all over her 29 years. She now knew that manipulating Stephanie's toes made her insane, so she gently grasped Stephanie’s big and little toes, and pulled them apart, and then lapped her tongue on the exposed three middle toes. Angie was rewarded by another scream, this time followed by a groan of hopelessness. Angie enjoyed Stephanie’s torture so much she duplicated this move on her other foot. Finally, Angie stopped.

Angie stood up and looked directly at Stephanie. “Did that drive you crazy, Stephanie? Another woman sucking and licking your completely bare toes?”

Stephanie didn’t answer, still gasping from the exertion of screaming. Her mascara was running and it made her eyes look larger than they were.

Angee continued, “I wasn’t expecting that kind of reaction, honestly. If you didn’t like that, you’re going to absolutely hate what I’m going to do next.”

Angie knelt down at Stephanie’s feet again while Stephanie found her voice.

“No, please, Angie. Stop, oh please don’t touch my feet. I’ll do anything. Anything you want. Anything!”. Stephanie glanced in my direction, implying a three-way.

Angie smiled at her. “You ARE doing what I want. You’re doing exactly what I want. Now, Jack shared a piece of information about you to me, and I want to see if he was telling me the truth…” Angie grasped one of the loops of soft cotton twines that dangled above Stephanie’s toes, and pried apart her clenched toes to slip it loosely around her big toe. She repeated the process with the other two loops, wrestling Stephanie’s toes until her middle and little toes had the loops loosely around them also. The loops were long, allowing Stephanie to point her clenched toes. Angie repeated the process with Stephanie’s other foot.

“What are you doing? What are you going to do? Oh, god, help me!” Stephanie begged.

Angee stood; now ready to continue Stephanie’s torture.

“Jack”, Angie asked, “we’re going to have to tie her wrists so she can’t get to the cord locks.” Angie and I wrestled briefly with Stephanie, but easily managed to tie her wrists to the bedposts. She was helpless and begging constantly.

“Now, Steph, unless I miss my guess, this part should absolutely kill you.”, Angie said happily, and leaned over and pulled the loop around Stephanie’s big toes taut from the other side of the stocks, and then locked it in place with the cord lock. Stephanie’s eyes got wide as the realization washed over her.

Angee grinned at Stephanie as she tightened the other two loops very slowly, enjoying the reaction of horror on her face.

“Nooooo!”, Stephanie howled. “Don’t move my toes that way. Please!”

Angie paused as she walked over to Stephanie’s other foot and Stephanie began to tremble. “You know”, she said casually, “that’s still just a neutral position. They’re not really tied back. But I am going to tie them back.” She stopped enunciated each word as she slightly tightened the loops on her other foot: “Way…. Way…… Way back.”

Angie walked back to Stephanie’s right foot. “I find it very intriguing that there is no physical reason that you can’t stand having your feet flexed back. It’s all a phobia, and I’m guessing the vulnerability is what kills you. So. Let’s rock”

Angee grasped the loop on Stephanie’s big toe and tightened it by an inch, locking it in a flexed position. Stephanie screamed.

“Cool!”, Angie exclaimed to herself, and very very slowly tightened the other two loops by an inch each. Stephanie was screaming hoarsely over an over as her helpless feet became even more vulnerable.

Angee smiled at Stephanie, who was still screaming as she walked over to her other foot. “Let’s see how slowly I can do this..”, Angie said to nobody in particular, and took thirty seconds on each loop with the next foot, enjoying Stephanie’s continued screams.

After Angie finished, she admired her work. Stephanie’s feet were completely immobile, her toes tied back, stretching the skin of her arches. Angie waited for Stephanie to stop screaming, which took a couple minutes.

Angie looked at the now sobbing Stephanie. “God, I was right. This is totally making you insane, isn’t it?” She didn’t expect an answer and got none.

“I think you can take another half inch”

Angie went around again, tugging each loop to its limits. The tendons in her arches now stood out prominently. Stephanie was weeping silently.

“Now, it’s time”, Angie said, and as she did, she slowly drew her index fingernail from the ball of Stephanie’s left foot to her hell. Stephanie reacted as if she’d been shocked; her body arching off of the bed as she yelped.

“Wouldn’t it be horrible, Steph, if I tickled your feet?” Angie said sweetly.

<FINAL PART TO COME>

Two Toes up, way up!

The meaner this bitch gets, the more I like her! You paint a hell of a picture with this story and I loving every inch of it!

Looking forward to part three! :devil:

Excellent stuff, man... You are a master of anticipation.... :D

uggh just as it is getting good you stop, i hate you and your suspense. lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back