• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gen.Zod mobilises his troops

chrisheaven

Level of Lemon Feather
The troops have mustered and are ready
Where will they be sent????????????

Well,my troops are being used to help those wuvable Vorpale Bunnies in the fight to keep us safe for the Demons :) After that then we can take over Krypton

Yes, Chris, if you had been reading the Self Referential Thread you would have known that his troops are fighting in Hell itself, with the vorpal bunnies as allies. :D

didn't get to thatthread----it has taken me so long to read about pineapples :jester:

:xpeepsofa I note with satisfaction that the troops are no longer under the command of Gen. Zod- but of General Zod :xpeepsofa

Yes, Gen. Zod has been promoted to the rank of General. :bowing:

I'm hoping to have mine upgraded to The Revd.Dr. Professor Sir Christoph Mc. Donald Stewart Heaven , master of the Guild of Chocolate Wankers

chrisheaven said:
I'm hoping to have mine upgraded to The Revd.Dr. Professor Sir Christoph Mc. Donald Stewart Heaven , master of the Guild of Chocolate Wankers
Bet you can't say that three times fast with a mouthful of bubblegum :bump:

The ruhufhv fopgbff pdivunsdiopvfsp klsdivnoid vop dipd9nuioruv8 \k vlkjoivn\oizuvo\ivn dipv iovj iopvj

see I managed to say it

ack you are all under the delusion that Zod fights for good.....remember Superman Two?????

ack you are all under the delusion that Zod fights for good.....remember Superman Two?????
Woman..............I am telling you it was a propaganda film released by the anti-Zod people Besides,the vorpal bunnies know I fight for good

Woman..............I am telling you it was a propaganda film released by the anti-Zod people Besides,the vorpal bunnies know I fight for good

ooo you called me woman....should i be scared or turned on??? hehe..

those poor widdle vorpal bunnies...don't worry bunnies..i'll save you from the big bad General......

now wait just a darn minute cettorpes...you are supposed to be on my side.....:ranty:

Both of you are on the side of the vorpal bunnies, hence the same side as each other. You just don't realize it yet. :D

Let us make a big army on the side of the bunnies.. I like them very much.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back