• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Last night drunken fun

Davey No-core

So I don't ususaly post here blah blah and all that stuff, but last night I had some tickling fun. It was one of my friends girlfriends friends birthday so she went out drinking with a few of us. Also one of my good friends girlfriend was back from hoilday (vacation) and this was the first night she was hanging out with was since she got back. Things were going along like normal I was pretty drunk, and the birthday girl (20years old about 5'4 hispanic brunette really cute) sittng in between her friend that invited her and myself. I out of nowhere asked if she was ticklish and started poking her sides. Her friend (the one that invited her and my friends girlfriend: 21 years old hispanic brunette about 5'6 cute as well) saw this happening and started tickling her as well. This girl was really ticklish and started jumping around. After maybe 30 seconds she got away and went to the bathroom. By this time I was having a lot of fun and I wanted to tickle some one else. So I looked to my right at my fellow tickler and realized that she isn't ticklish. I looked to my left at the girl that had just gotten back from her trip and started poking her sides. Now this girl (21 5'4 sandy blonde white and georgous) is really ticklish all over, but she also knows that I'm kinda ticklish as well so she started tickling back. After a little tickle fight I gave up. The birthday girl came back in ,but didn't sit in bewteen us. I thought, 'well it's probably best for her because I want to tickle her feet now.' So back to vacation girl. I looked down at her feet and was talking about her toe nail polish and her tatoos (the same floral pattern on both feet) the lighting in the room made it look like she had metalic pink nail polish and the tatoos looked green. I didn't make that up, but what better way to look at a cute ticklish foot up close, right. It turns out the polish was gold and the tatoos black. And sure enough she put foot in my lap. Her boyfriend, who wasn;t there, my good friend, has a foot fetish as do I but I'm not sure if she knew at this point. I don't remember what I said (I had been drinking a lot) but i took off her sandal and stroked my index finger up her sole. This girl has some of the cutest and most ticklish feet I have ever seen. (I hope my friend doesn't come here because I don't want this to get back to him, just kidding) After that stroke I almost lost her foot but I held on. I decided to explore I had never held her foot like this before so I traced her sole and around her heel back up to between her toes. Thats when she pulled away. And she put her foot back! Now that I think back on it I should have stopped there. This is my friends girlfriend and she likes having her feet played with, i guess, my friend does pay a lot of attention to her feet and rightfully so they really cute. But I didn't stop, she was the one that put her foot back. I don't know if she asked me or what but I started rubbing her foot. She was loving it, after a while I did the next one. i kept on rubbing her feet, i couldn't stop, I just hope she didn't feel the pen in my pocket (if you know what I mean). At one point she thanked and comented on my technique and how great it felt and I said,"well I just filling in for Steve." Steve her boyfriend, my good friend. I felt a tiny bit of guilt, who am I kidding I was drunk. I ran my finger up her sole again with no reaction. What? no reaction? This is the most ticklish girl I've known. I looked at her and she said that my massage had relaxed her so much that it didn't tickle enough to pull away. Now I was on a mission. I tickled my way all over her foot and when I got to her toes I hit the jackpot. She kept bending her toes so I couldn't get underneth them and I would start massaging again. Then I would attack them again. I played this game with her for a few minutes and then I just went for it. I pulled her toes back and sent her into silent laughter. After that I massaged her feet some more and she was loving the attention I gave to her feet when her boyfriend couldn't (oh yeah I forgot to mention that he is living two hours away now. He moved down there when she was on hoilday. How romantic.) Anyway that about wraps it up. I hope you guys enjoy this story and there will probably be more because I know she will hang out with us again.

Is the fun over???

Sooooo, does this mean that now you're going to have to service her feet in between her seeing your friend since he's now so far away? :ermm: :rolleyes: :idunno: :cool:

Awesome!

WOW!

THIS story ruled the skies broham! I LOVE drunken chicklets, and especially love tickling a drunk chick. She gets all weirded out and starts freaking! but its fun because you don't have to tie her up, you just push her over and sit on her ankles you know? Awesome story broham! :xbee:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back