• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DIVIDED * New Release 8/03/05

MTJpub

Verified
Product no longer Available

Last edited:
sounds interesting. Might i ask some of the details about the book? Like what types of tickling are present in it, ie, m/f, f/m f/f, etc? Also, i enjoy sexual tickling, so i'm curious if there is any of this as well.

Cosmo_ac said:
sounds interesting. Might i ask some of the details about the book? Like what types of tickling are present in it, ie, m/f, f/m f/f, etc? Also, i enjoy sexual tickling, so i'm curious if there is any of this as well.

Cosmo thank you for your interest in my book. I can answer your question with three words "all the above." There is a little Male tickling, except it really isn't by females, secondly there is a lot of Female/Female tickling, and there is some sexual tickling. If you have any other question please post here or email me at...

[email protected]

thank you!

Hmm...how little with the male tickling? Heh, sorry, but */M tickling is one of my interestes, and it's hard to find a good blend of other types of tickling with */M tickling as well. If you could give me a number of times /M tickling scenes are in the book that would be nice.

It seems your book is medivevil based, which is a favourite setting of mine. is it fantasy also? Ie, elves, mages, etc, or it it more medievil with a touch of magic?

Cosmo_ac said:
Hmm...how little with the male tickling? Heh, sorry, but */M tickling is one of my interestes, and it's hard to find a good blend of other types of tickling with */M tickling as well. If you could give me a number of times /M tickling scenes are in the book that would be nice.

It seems your book is medivevil based, which is a favourite setting of mine. is it fantasy also? Ie, elves, mages, etc, or it it more medievil with a touch of magic?

There's one scene but it's spread out in one chapter. Also it is a medievil setting, and there is magic. But I don't want to give a lot away.

I read this and enjoyed it very much! Very well written, I would recommend it highly!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back