• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Bonfire fffff-f

tower98

TMF Master
Wrote this tonight. It is a short story that I was thinking about so I wrote it. Hope you enjoy it :imouttahe

The Bonfire

I was at my big college bonfire with my sorority sisters having a blast. We were all singing and acting goofy like college girls do. When my friend placed me in a bear hug I laughed. When my other friend approached from in front of me wiggling her fingers I cringed being ticklish and all. When she tickled my stomach I burst out laughing. It was not a quick tickle; she kept tickling me into a deeper laugh.

A crowd gathered around me chanting…

“Tickle her…tickle her….tickle her…”

I found myself dropped on the ground with hands grabbing at me. I managed to kick at some hands trying to grab my feet but several girls managed to pounce on me.

My heart was racing as I was held down with people tickling me. My sneakers were being untied as my arms were held buy two girls above my head. My legs were getting sat on by at least three girls on each leg. My sneakers were pulled off, followed by my socks. Next to go were my shorts and tee-shirt leaving me only in my thong and sports braw.

Screaming for help my sorority sisters mocked my pleading words for help. Two girls sat on my sides tickling my ribs and sides. On my waist was another girl tickling my stomach all out. Above my head a girl was tickling each armpits and arm. The three girls sitting on each leg were tickling my knees. Two girls at each foot were raping my soles.

A large crowd was encouraging the ticklers to show no mercy and they were only to happy to oblige. Fingers were racing across my body as I laughed out loud but could not be heard over the roar of the gathering crowd. My body was held down so well I could not move a muscle.

My friends were to drunk to realize they were torturing me beyond my limits. Girls I did not even know where jumping in to tickle me. Fingers were reaching from everywhere trying to help. My body was being tickled from head to toe sending me into the land of tickle hell.

My best friend Heather was knelling over my head tickling my neck laughing with the girl next to her as they tickled me. Calling her name between breathes went unheard. Even when she looked down into my eyes she was to into the moment to understand what was happening.

Girls were being pulled and pushed as others were eager to take their turn. Perhaps as a reward or a trophy my sports braw was pulled off and twirled in the air which sent the crown cheering. I never even felt my thong ripped off till I felt someone evilly tickling me between my legs.

My naked flesh was open to tickling and my breasts became fair game. My breasts were getting tickled and my nipples were getting brushed. I could not believe that in the middle of such torture my body would respond to the touch of a ladies fingertip brushing and playing with my nipples.

As my laughter was rolling off the scale I began feeling myself getting ready to piss right where I was. Fingers tickling my inner thigh were sending shock waves of pleasure through my body. Some jokester was tickling my clit which I’m sure delighted the crowd.

My body went nuts and what I thought to be a bladder break down turned out to be a strong orgasm which ripped through me. Only a few of the girls tickling me their realized what happened and they were shouting out what they did but no one could hear them.

The full scale tickling assault was devastating now. My body was alive and feeling every tickle even more after my second orgasm. One of the bitches thought it was funny that I already had two orgasms and she kept foundling me trying to force another wave of pleasure through my already exhausted body.

My body was shaking under the girls holding me down to my tickling fate. With all of the pushing and tickling no one seemed to notice my body quivering and shaking uncontrollably.

Even as my bladder did empty no one slowed or moved from their tickling positions. Everyone wanted to be a part of my tickle torture in front of all of their friends. No one wanted to look weak in front of their peers. The crowd wanted no mercy and no one wanted to disappoint them.

My toes were held apart as fingers worked between them and others tickled under my toes as well as on top of them. My soles were on fire from the tickling and I could not even see through my teary eyes no longer. My laughter went deathly silent yet no one seemed to care.

When everything went black I feared that I would lie their naked till I woke up. Cold water suddenly brought me right back. Someone emptied a water bottle on my face to keep me awake so the tickling torture could go on.

I noticed my friends had abandoned me and a new group of faces were tickling me. Words would not come to me as I babbled incoherently for mercy. No one was paying me any attention anyway. All people wanted to do was watch the others tickle me. The ticklers were so happy to take part no one cared if I was okay or not.

Each tickler had their own technique to try out. The sadistic girl was still tickling my clit perhaps knowing what she was doing to me. I was being manhandled and all I could do was pray it would end soon.

Once again I saw the blackness coming and was happy when it overcame me. Waking up to new sounds I looked to the other side of the bonfire to see a new girl was getting tickled. I was thankful they had moved on. My head fell back to the ground and I heard some girl yell out “She is awake!”

A small group that could not tickle the other girl surrounded me. Again I was getting tickled from head to toe. Each girl was trying to tickle me better then the girl next to them which made life hell for me.

I was easy prey for the left out ticklers because I already had the fight tickled out of me. My mind raced with thoughts of freedom as they tickled me silly. They were trying hard this new group of ticklers to get me to pee. I wished I could so they might stop but the tickling would have to go on.

My voice had long been tickled out of me leaving me unable to verbally show my distress. Each part of my body had its own click of girls working together to tickle me insane. They were pointing at my body parts that still twitched proud of what they did to me. Each girl claimed my twitching body was caused from their tickling fingers.
This time when the darkness came I told myself to just stay still till the tickling crowd left the area.

I can'rt wait for the DVD of this!!!

Another detailed to the max classic... Well done tower.

So I take it you liked the story :wavingguy

Thanks ticklishscribe...I have a few more on the way soon.

Loved it!!

Wow Tower98... this story was awesome. I just love the dark side of tickle torture. This poor girl really got it good that night. If all sororities practiced this I think I'd go back to undergrad. :manicd:

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back