• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Classic Series: THE SANDTRAP

MTJpub

Verified
This classic will always hold a special memory for me. It was written by a close friend whom passed away two summers ago. He was generous to a fault and had a passion for tickling that was unsurpased.

I miss you Joel.

THE SANDTRAP
BY Joe 1023

It is a beautiful summer day. You are laying out in the back yard looking exceptionally fine in your two-piece bikini. I had just finished doing yard work and suggest that we head to the beach, so that we can jump in the lake and cool off. You agree and soon we are on are way.

At the beach we find a not so busy area so that we might have some fun later. {Just in case} After swimming you decide to layout and tan. I of course am restless and suggest that I bury you in the sand. You are reluctant but agree nonetheless.

I start by digging a little hole in which I have you sit in. Then I begin my task of covering you with sand. Now I fully know that my main objective is, but you are totally clueless, and as I finish piling sand over your body. The only thing sticking out is your head. I then fill a pail with water and pour it over the mound to further give the sand a concrete like effect.

You are unable to move. A look of fear and panic comes to your face as I begin to remove the sand from around your feet. You see my evil grin and quickly realize that this was my plan all along and as I uncover your feet and wash the sand from them you are already beginning to giggle hysterically. I just grin and say......

"Oh honey I just want to put some sun tan lotion on your feet."

I begin to apply the lotion to your feet in a manner that tickles you beyond belief. You are laughing hysterically and begging me to stop. I stop and innocently say......

"But honey all I am doing is putting sun tan lotion on your feet. I wouldn't want your feet to get sun burned, now would I?" But now that I see you in such a helpless situation..

I begin to trace a finger up and down the sole of your foot. This again makes you giggle uncontrollably. I look at you and say....

"Oh is my baby ticklish?"

With that I begin wiggling all my fingers up and down both soles. This sends you into total hysteria. You scream with laughter and beg for relief. Which there is none. After awhile I look around to see some young kids watching with a very interested look in their eyes. I tell them that you were a bad girl today and I am punishing you for being bad. I ask them if they want to help me.

They anxiously yell "Yes Sir", and are over by your feet in a flash.

You are in a complete state of panic. You beg me not to do this to you but I only smile and say...

"Oh honey I know this is what you want."

I signal for the kids to start, and soon you are again in complete hysterics as the boys tickle your feet like crazy. They both take turns seeing who can get the best reaction from you. Soon one of them produces a comb. He starts sawing the comb between your toes and your laughter and screams are deafening. You are beside yourself with hysterical laughter and seeing these boys torture you is turning me on and you as well.

After sometime I tell the boys that you have had enough. I quickly unburied you and we head to the car. When we get in we make love like wild animals and experience some very powerful orgasms. As I drive home you nap peacefully with a little smile on your face.

As for me I have the biggest grin on my face from today's events. I can't wait to get you back to the beach again. Very soon!

The End

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back