• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LAST CALL for CHEST TK Munch

TickleChgo

Verified
So far, the turnout appears to be great for the next CHEST (CHicagoland Enthusiastic Society of Ticklephiles) gathering – people have indicated that they are coming in from all over the Midwest (Michigan, Wisconsin…). And, yes, there are women that have RSVP’d and some couples.

We will start out with a "munch" on Friday, November 30 at a local Italian restaurant/pizza parlor starting at 7:30 p.m. THE ADDRESS OF THE RESTAURANT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED BY E-MAIL IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS TO THOSE WHO HAVE RSVP’D TO ME. If you have RSVP’d and do not receive the details by Tuesday of next week, contact me by e-mail.

If you want to attend and have not contacted me, do so ASAP. I have to give an accurate count for the restaurant on Monday.

If you cannot or do not want to join us at the restaurant, feel free to show up at the Leather Rose later that night. If people are so inclined, we will go there later to play. The address of The Leather Rose is 2537 W. Fullerton (Fullerton and Maplewood), the phone number is 1-800-767-6737, and the following Web site has info on it: www.bdsmresources.com/lrscind.htm ; directions can be found at http://204.248.236.10/direct.htm; and the rules of engagement of the club are at http://204.248.236.10/engagmnt.htm While I contacted the management about this and they are cool about it, this is not an official event, so it won't be on their schedule, and if you call up asking about the CHEST meeting, they won't know what you are talking about.

Please feel free to e-mail me with any questions you may have. I look forward to seeing some old friends, meeting some new ones, and sharing some laughs!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back