• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Felicia the Cheerleader Part 4

jkb

2nd Level Red Feather
A/N Ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the final part of "Felicia the Cheerleader"!...Just kidding. This cheerleader's torment is FAR from over, and there are still plenty of installments to go. And I hope you definitely enjoy this poor girl's suffering, you creeps, because this is the longest part yet and chock full of tickle torture. Felicia is about to be tickled like she's never been tickled before, but of course you people don't care, don't you? Ha ha, just playin'.

But seriously now, it's disclaimer time. This part is (in my opinion) the most intense. Hopefully I'm not breaking any forum rules by going this far (though I checked the rules on the stories section and I don't think I did), but everyone should be forewarned that this story is not for kids. This story contains other forms of torture that are NOT in the form of tickling, both pyschological and other forms of physical torture. No, there is no rape, dismemberment, impalement, mutilation, decapitation, disembowelment, murder, or any of that other "fun" stuff, but at the same time this story contains graphic violence and "violence" (if you consider tickle torture to be violence), and it brings the torture of the series thus far to a whole new level of sadism. It also contains partial nudity and does not contain pedophilia content or the like. If you are looking for a fun, happy tickling story where everyone has a playfully good time, then this story is not for you. I'm serious. If you can't handle it, if it's too much for you, if you have too weak a stomach or heart or get traumatized easily, etc., then just don't read this story. No one's forcing you. Simple as that.

Whew, I hate to go all crazy on everybody like that, but I already had earlier parts of this series deleted because a character was 14 (which is understandable considering the TMF staff don't want to have the site shut down) and I really don't feel like having my hard work get deleted again because I decided to take things to the next level.

But if you would like to take one more nostalgic trip through the previous level, by reading Part 3, then be sure to click on this link: http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=62538

Please be sure to rate and review this. And be sure to leave suggestions or requests, since I don't know EXACTLY what will happen in future parts and maybe you could see your idea come to life! Who knows? In upcoming parts, there will be new characters, new places, new positions, and new plot twists! But for now, sit back and enjoy "Final Fantasy"--err I mean, "Felicia the Cheerleader" Part 4!

Part 4 (MFMF/F, F/F, M/F)

Felicia’s mind recoiled with horror. In one instant, it repeated the sentence Ester had just said to her a thousand times. “And my 18th birthday gift…….is to tickle your FEET!” Pure animal fear flooded her body, her breath caught in her throat. Her eyes were as wide as saucers and her face turned pale. Her feet were the most ticklish parts of her entire body. Compared to that, the rest of her body was as ticklish as the creepy skulls hanging off the walls.

Panic flooded the young girl’s body as she violently struggled in her bonds. “NO! NOT THAT! PLEASE, ANYTHING BUT THAT!” she screamed at the top of her lungs. She began to cry. She knew she could not survive her feet being tickled. She had had just about every other part of her body tickled thus far and it had been unbearable, but now she seriously feared for her life. After all the times they had tickled her to the point where she couldn’t breath, she seriously feared being tickled to death right now. “PLEASE, DON’T!!!!!! YOU CAN’T, I’LL DIE!!!! SERIOUSLY, I CAN’T TAKE BEING TICKLED ON MY FEET!!!!! PLEASE!!!”

The family chuckled. “Wow, I’ve never seen a reaction like that before,” observed Claudia. “Such a loud mouth, too. I hope no one here has gone deaf, now.” “What!?” yelled Bobby, laughing at his own joke.
Felicia looked at Ester with nervous, pleading eyes. “Please, Ester, please,” she choked through her sobs. “Please, when you guys tickle torture me, I can’t breathe. My feet are insanely ticklish, and if you tickle me there, I might actually die. Please, don’t tickle my feet.”

Ester’s face cringed with disgust. “Oh please, you actually think after everything you did that I’m going to show you mercy? You must be joking! You took that uniform away from me, and in doing so you took any chance I ever had to be popular and have lots of friends. Everyone knows that people like me can’t every have a boyfriend, especially a hot one, unless they’re a cheerleader or something. You’ve ruined my life, and now I’m ruining yours.”
Claudia put her hands on her daughter’s shoulders. “And don’t you worry, dear. We’re all professionals. You won’t die, though you will probably wish for death pretty soon.”

This did not help Felicia’s fragile emotional state, and she tried again to get through to Ester, amazingly with more desperation in her voice. “Please, I’ll do ANYTHING!!!! You want to be a cheerleader? You can have my spot. You can have my uniform! It’s yours! You’ll look great in it, better than me! Much better than me! You want me gone? I’ll drop out of school! I’ll work at McDonald’s, I’ll work wherever you want me to work!! I’ll give you anything you want, I’ll buy you all the clothes you want, just PLEASE DON’T TICKLE MY FEET!!!!”

“Sorry, bitch, but me and my brother are getting are revenge on you,” replied Ester coldly, a rare smirk crossing her pale face. Bobby bounced right next to her. “Yeah, I finally get your boobies!!!!!”

Felicia just stared at him in horror. The idea of Bobby tickling her bare breasts was maddening. It was not just the idea of him tickling her, but the idea of her breasts showing period. It made her feel awkward and self-conscious. And she did not want ANYONE to EVER touch her there without her consent. That was one of her most private places, not something for people to grope and fondle. She was a sexually conservative and innocent girl, a virgin who never let people touch her body or even see it. The thought of this kid fondling her breasts was sickening! And he wouldn’t just be fondling and groping, he would be tickling! Her breasts already proved to be ticklish the other night when he drove her crazy tickling her there. And that time he tickled her through her shirt and bra. This time, she was sure her breasts would be bared and everyone would be gawking over them, and this time the tickling they would endure would be maddening. Of course, that would be nothing compared to getting her feet tickled, which would be happening at the exact same time.

But of course it didn’t stop there. Robert and Claudia stepped forward. “Don’t worry, we won’t leave you alone with the children. We’ll be helping too,” said Robert. “And my wife is letting me get the one spot that, I must say, I’ve been eager to get my hands on since I first saw you.” As he spoke, his eyes slowly veered to Felicia’s vagina. The poor girl began to tremble, a terrified whimper escaping her lips. Tears ran down her cheeks. She didn’t want this old guy poking around down there. Her vagina was her most precious and private place, even more than her breasts. She suddenly wished that her uniform consisted of shorts rather than a skirt so that he couldn’t reach his hands in there. It was so gross, and she wasn’t even sure if she was ticklish down there, though with her luck she assumed that she was. Claudia chuckled. “And don’t mind me, I’ll just be floating around.”

Felicia’s heart began to pound as she continued to beg. “Please, you guys, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry. I’ll do anything to make it better, but don’t do this to me. Please, don’t tickle me. Ester, please, don’t tickle my feet!” “Sorry, you dumb bimbo,” replied Ester. “You brought this upon yourself.” With that, she untied the laces of Felicia’s white tennis shoes. “No, no please! PLEASE!!!” cried the captive cheerleader, as her shoes were removed, her socked feet hanging off the edge of the table. She was wearing little white, very thin cotton socks. The ankle part was folded so that it came up just past the ankle. The fabric was so thin that, in this situation, she may not have been wearing any socks at all. There was no way they could have provided adequate protection from Ester’s nails, which were nearly as long as her mother’s.

She gasped as Bobby appeared over her head, his hands reaching for the bottom of her shirt. “No,” she whined as her shirt was pulled up above her chest. In front of everyone was Felicia’s perky B-cups in a cute, white cotton bra. Everyone but Ester gawked at them, and Bobby felt himself grow hard at the sight. This was going to be the greatest day of his life, and the worst day of Felicia’s. “Please, put my shirt back! Don’t touch me there! No, please, Robert, sir, not down there, please!” Robert was standing next to her right hip, his hand already reaching towards but not touching Felicia’s vagina, hidden within a white pair of panties and a very short cheerleading skirt.

Claudia moved to Felicia’s left, but near the middle of her legs. The young girl panicked as they all reached towards her at once. She didn’t even bother to reason with them. Instead she held her breath and squeezed her eyes shut, waiting for the horrible moment of impact.

It felt like a jolt of electricity was sent all throughout her body. Her feet curled up, her hands opened wide, her leg muscles tightened, and her head tilted back as she screamed a long, high pitched scream that could have shattered glass. Long fingernails tickled the soles of her socked feet, slender fingers ran all over her bra-covered breasts, a large rough hand teased and tormented her vagina through her panties, and another pair of long fingernails squeezed and tickled the backs of her knees. She went immediately into silent laughter. Her hands balled into fists, her knuckles turning white. She wanted more than anything to squeeze her legs together, curl into a fetal position, and put her hands over her feet, or at least that’s what her body was trying to do. No matter how much they tortured her, all she could do is lay still in the most open and vulnerable position possible which made it harder for her to endure but as easy as possible for them to dish it out.

Ester’s tickling of her feet was maddening beyond words. With her feet held in place and five long nails scraping the soles through such thin socks, the tickling was so intense it made Felicia’s head spin. The whole room was a blur and everything was spinning, and her head pounded as jolt after jolt of “ticklish electricity” shot at lightspeed up her leg and exploded in her mind. For a moment she saw stars and colorful shapes. Within 30 seconds of tickle torture, her brain felt like it would pop out of her forehead, and it felt like her lungs were ready to join it.

Bobby’s tormenting of her helpless breasts was equally maddening, though it was slightly less in the form of tickle torture and slightly more in humiliation. Her cotton bra covered her nipples and the bottoms of her breasts, but the tops were completely exposed and were taken advantage of (as were the covered parts). He ran his fingers all over, sometimes even sticking the tip of his fingers underneath her bra. Sometimes he fondled her, and while she got in those brief moments a relief from tickling, it would be inaccurate and completely false to say she got relief period. The very side of her breasts, just before it met the rest of her body (the part just near the armpit), was a VERY sensitive spot and it was not protected by her bra. Bobby saw this easily, running his index fingers up and down these spots as he tickled the rest of her boobs.

Robert’s large hand roughly squeezed her vagina so that it hurt. Felicia let out a high-pitched wail, followed by, “PLEASE, LET GO!!!! PLEASE, NOT DOWN THERE, NOT MY PUSSY, PLEASE!!!!!” He released pressure on her private area, instead roughly and rapidly running his fingers over it. She had figured such a spot would tickle immensely, she did not realize it would be this bad. She lifted her buttocks off the table, she swiveled her hips around, she did everything she could to get this creepy middle-aged man’s fingers out from between her legs, but it was all for naught. She begged constantly for over a minute for him to stop tickling her down there, for him to tickle her anywhere else, but he didn’t listen as he sadistically tormented her most sensitive part.

Claudia’s tickling of the backs of her legs were like kicking someone when they are down. Felicia tried desperately to bend her knees, but Claudia’s fingernails lightly flicked and stroked behind them with reckless abandon. This alone would have been enough to send the poor blonde into a ticklish frenzy, but when coupled with the merciless torture of her feet, breasts, and vagina, it sent her mind reeling.

Felicia began taking deep breaths through her mouth, trying desperately to hold in the laughter. She managed to keep her mouth tightened for an astonishing 6.7493 seconds before exploding with laughter. She tried to beg for some sort of mercy, but nothing came out. Instead her mouth just opened and closed rapidly. Her fists opened and closed repeatedly, and her feet tried to wiggle out of the path of Ester’s fingers. Things only got worse, however, as Robert placed his left hand on Felicia’s stomach, his fingers probing her sensitive navel. Claudia began to torment the inner part of her left knee with one hand and the top of her thigh with her other. Ester’s fingers tormented the soles of her feet before moving on the heels. Ester was actually surprised to see that Felicia’s feet didn’t really move around THAT much. She had seen people who could have kicked a field goal while being tickled in the stocks, and she had sometimes had trouble holding a person’s feet in place, but this girl wasn’t like that which was surprising considering how ticklish she was. Her feet bent, curled up, or her toes spread out, etc., but their movements were nowhere near as frantic as their owner’s laughter.

The high school cheerleader began going frantic. “NO, PL-PL-PL—NO! STOP! NOT MY FE-HEEHEEHEEHEE-EEEEEEEET!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, OH GO-HAHAHAHAHAHAHA-OOOD, NOOOO!!!! NOT DOWN THERE!!!! OH PLEASE, OH PLEASE, MISTER, NOT DOWN THEEEEEEEERE!!!!!!!! HELP, SOMEONE!!!!!” “Shut up, girl,” scolded Robert callously as his left hand traced circles just below her belly button, his right index finger flicking up and down at the side of her pussy lips. He suddenly grabbed and squeezed her vagina with all his might. “OH DEAR GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!! LET ME GO, LET ME GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” screamed his young victim. The pain was unbearable. Many people believe that girls don’t feel any pain between their legs except during childbirth and that it only hurts like that for guys. Those people are wrong, and Felicia could testify. She nearly passed out from the pain as Robert tightened his grip, not releasing it for a full 25 seconds. Tears of pain flowed from her eyes, and she saw stars and flashes of light just in front of her. Yet, somehow she was still laughing. As Ester varied the focus of her assault, tickling Felicia’s right sole and the ball of her left foot, her archnemesis turned her head to the side, biting down on her own arm to stifle her giggles. Bobby laughed at her. “Look at this! Aww, is the poor little cheerleader too good for a little tickle?” he mocked, teasing her bra right where her nipples would be. The girl of his dreams just mouthed the word “stop” over and over again. Robert entered the “conversation”. “She says she doesn’t want my hand down here, but then why would she make it so easy by wearing such a tiny little skirt? And if she doesn’t like it, why doesn’t she just move away?” he taunted, knowing full well of her inability to defend herself. Claudia laughed and joined in. “Oh she definitely wanted me to tickle her legs. That’s why she didn’t wear any pants and left these cute little legs of hers all exposed and ready for a tickling.” She reached over, squeezing just above Felicia’s kneecaps. Ester didn’t say anything. She never had much of a sense of humor and right now she was busy making this girl suffer. She held back the toes of Felicia’s right foot with one hand, tickling them with the index finger on her other. The tickling of her toes caused Felicia’s head to shoot up like a rocket. Somehow she found the strength to struggle and wasted it doing just that.

This went on for 45 minutes. They never stopped, they only slowed down to keep her from passing out (though it was hard to get Ester to slow down). After 45 minutes, Robert looked at his watch and stopped everybody. Felicia had never been so relieved in her entire life. Her chest heaved and she panted heavily. She tried again to reason with them, but she was too exhausted to speak.

“It’s about a quarter to 9,” Robert told his daughter. “You were born at around this time 18 years ago. So now you get your present in full. Take off her socks. Her feet are all yours, sweetheart.”

Ester smiled a rare smile, a light shining in her eyes. “Thanks, Daddy,” she said. Felicia looked over as Ester stood over her feet. “No,” she wailed pitifully, barely audible, as Ester slowly removed one sock, then the other. They all stared at Felicia’s helpless, bare feet. “You take very good care of those feet,” remarked Claudia. “I could already tell how sensitive they are just by looking at them. You poor thing.”

Robert nudged his son, giving him an affirming nod. Beaming, Bobby looked at his father before running over to Felicia’s head. Reaching over, he pulled up Felicia’s bra. “No, please, not that!” she cried as he pulled up the undergarment and stuffed it under the part of the shirt that was also pulled up. Now there was a heap of cloth on top of her collarbone, and just under where it was rolled up were a pair of perky and stunning B-cup breasts, now totally bare. “Whoooaaa, SEXY!!!!” yelled Bobby. Her mother agreed, “Those are the cutest little things I’ve ever seen. They’re so tiny.”

“No way! Put my clothes back on this instant!” demanded Felicia. Furious, the boy’s father grabbed her by her breasts. “Were you just giving my son orders!?” he demanded furiously, squeezing her breasts with all his might. She screamed in agony. “What makes you think you’re worthy to order MY SON around? You haven’t learned your lesson, have you? You still think you’re superior? Apologize to him right now!”

“Bobby, I’m sorry,” she whimpered. Robert squeezed even tighter, eliciting a painful shriek. “Louder!” he commanded. “BOBBY, I’M SORRY!!!” she yelled. She gasped in relief as he let go of her breasts, which were now red and throbbing with pain.

Robert reached over to Felicia’s cheerleading skirt. He pulled up the bottom part over her waist so that it was resting in her stomach. Her white panties were now in full view of everyone. Felicia didn’t even protest, she knew she couldn’t win. She felt nervous all over again. She was about to get the tickling of her life and there was nothing she could do to stop it. And it wouldn’t be on her armpits or her sides or something innocent, it would be on her bare breasts and vagina. And it would be on her feet, her most unbelievably ticklish spot. She didn’t know how she was going to manage.

She had gotten less than a minute break (less than that even, if you count the time Robert was squeezing her chest) from her 45 minute tickle torture when they got back to their positions. Bobby jumped onto her ribcage so that he was right in front of her tits. Ester resumed her position at Felicia’s now-bare feet, Robert stood again next to her right hip, and his wife stood above her head.

Felicia, panic-stricken, looked all around her. Unfortunately, she couldn’t see past Bobby and she had no idea what Ester and Robert were about to do to her feet and pussy, respectively. Claudia’s lips formed a cruel sneer as she reached for the girl’s armpits. Bobby licked his lips, reaching for her bare breasts (she could feel his erection through his pants. It was so gross). As always, they each connected at the same time, sending the poor teenage girl into a hysterical frenzy. Ester’s fingers tickled her toes, which alone made Felicia laugh so hard she had to bite down on her shirt to keep under control. If she had not been so ticklish herself, she would not believe that such a soft innocent touch could cause so much agony. Her mother dug her fingers into her triceps, slowly and tauntingly moving down to her armpits. This worked against Felicia twofold. Besides tickling her, it also provided a psychological torture as Felicia was constantly bracing herself for the moment when those nails would enter her smooth hollows. Bobby’s hands groped and tickled the undersides of her breasts. She never thought her breasts would be so ticklish. Her mouth let go of the fabric of her shirt as laughter poured out of it. She tried to lift her torso to knock him off of it, but if did not work. She couldn’t move an inch. Robert’s hands both went full force towards her panty-clad privates. One hand tickled right over the hole with reckless abandon, the other one aimed for her panty line and inner thighs. The feeling sent shockwaves down her legs, and they would have caused her to jerk her legs constantly, as well as close them, had they not been restrained so well. She couldn’t say what was worse: the relentless tickling of her feet or the presence of this man’s hands between her legs. Maybe if it was a woman she would feel SLIGHTLY more comfortable about it, but who knew what else this creepy man would do to her down there?

She exploded with maniacal laughter that would have sent anyone else to the nuthouse when Claudia’s long fingernails lightly massaged her underarms. Her brain begged her arms to move, to bend and protect the overly sensitive spot, but the metal clamps had other ideas as they held her arms firmly in place. No matter what she did, she could not pull her arms down and her armpits remained as vulnerable as conceivably possible. She looked up, begging the large woman with her eyes to stop torturing her, but although Claudia clearly saw her she did not stop. Instead, she actually increased the intensity, much to Felicia’s chagrin.

Felicia tried to move her feet out of the way as she felt the fingernails torment her insteps, but there was nowhere for them to go. Her chest was on fire as she struggled to breathe through the ticklish laughter. She felt Ester’s fingers go up and down the soles, arch, and heel of her right foot as the Goth girl’s other hand stroked the top of her foot. Felicia couldn’t believe that even the TOP of her foot was ticklish! The nails skittered up the top side of her toes and down to the bottoms of them. Felicia tried to scrunch her toes, but that didn’t stop her evil classmate. The nails skittered across her balls and toes, while on the other foot she tickled the back of her heels.

Bobby was tickle torturing her small, tender nipples. She began shaking her head from side to side trying to beg him not to touch her there, but laughter got in her way. Her torturer was trying to get her nipples to harden and become pointy, but for some reason they wouldn’t. Unlike him, Felicia did not think this was pleasurable or arousing on ANY level. It was sick and disgusting. The fact that she could feel his erect penis on her solar plexus even though he was wearing pants and (she hoped) underwear only made her less likely to feel sexually aroused on even a subconscious level. The boy, while he would make a fine BDSM dominant, still had a lot to learn.

Robert roughly tickled Felicia’s vagina through her exposed panties. His other hand ran across the top of or inner thighs or randomly kneaded just above the kneecaps. With Bobby sitting on her ribs, she could barely move out of the way of Robert’s invasive hands, less so than she could have if no one was on top of her. The muscles in her thighs clearly strained as she desperately tried to close her legs. She couldn’t take much more of his hands between her legs.

The second round of tickling had entered the half hour mark before Felicia’s body had enough and passed out. No one noticed except Claudia, who immediately reached into her pocket for the smelling salts. The cheerleader’s eyes barely even had enough time to open before forced laughter began anew.

Bobby’s hands found their way between her breasts. “AHAHAHAHAHAHA N-N-N-N-N-NOOOOOOOO-OO-O-O-O-OOOO!!!! B-B-B-BOBBY PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, NOT……….THERE!!!! NO-AAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!” Felicia tried desperately to move or protect herself anyway she could, to at least shift her torso to escape his fingers, but she could do nothing. Her breasts were now his to do as he pleased.

Claudia stopped tickling Felicia’s armpits and walked around to her feet. The torment increased seemingly a thousandfold as 20 long fingernails tickle tortured the bottoms of her helpless feet. The dominatrix scraped her nails over Felicia’s left sole and instep while her daughter held down Felicia’s right set of toes and tickled the underside of it. Felicia shook her head from side to side. She opened her mouth to scream, but nothing came out. Tears streamed down her face. Over the last 3 days, her tear glands did more work than she did during her entire high school career. She had been lightheaded moments ago, but now, coming up on the 50 minute mark, her head started to feel numb. That could also have been because, in an involuntary attempt to block out the unbearable tickling sensations that shot from her feet, up her legs, and exploded into her mind, she started to bang her head on the metal table. Now the back of her head was throbbing and her ears were ringing, but the tickle torture had not been relieved in any way. 5 minutes after that, as Ester was lightly squeezing the underside of Felicia’s big toe, the poor teenaged ticklee passed out yet again. Claudia quickly got up and lumbered over to the girl’s head again, passing the smelling salts under her nostrils. Felicia’s lungs barely had any time to recover, they were still out of air, so when she came to she lapsed right into silent laughter. Claudia resumed her tickling of Felicia’s left foot, her right hand holding her foot so that her toes pointed straight at her while her left hand tickled her inner anklebone.

Then something happened that, while it didn’t make the tickling worse per se, it made Felicia’s heart freeze in cold terror (well the part of the mind that was still functioning and aware did). Roberts hand entered her panties. “OH GOD! OH GOD! GET OUT!!!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!!!” screamed Felicia at the top of her lungs, the only thing they could work up enough air to do before running out and condemning the girl again to silent hysterics. Robert ferociously tickled her bare pussy, her panties suddenly seeming to have a strange mound or a giant spider crawling around in them. “If you hate it so much, then why are you laughing?” taunted the evil BDSM club owner. His fingers circled around her pussy lips, but not in an arousing way. Robert was, unofficially, one of the greatest and most sadistic dominants in the world. He could make even the most sexually conservative woman cum by fingering their vagina, he could make any woman beg for more no matter how much they truly hated it. If he wanted to, he could have Felicia moaning erotically in pure sexual ecstasy, possibly even begging for more, no matter how much she feared and despised it on even a subconscious level. But this wasn’t a normal club patron or submissive. This was the bitch who spent four years torturing his daughter. She would receive no pleasure, she would receive no mercy. He had wanted to do so much more than tickle her when they decided to abduct her, but his wife had calmed him down. That was actually one of the things he loved about Claudia. Her infinite mercy.

His fingers circled her pussy lips, getting closer and closer to the whole. Despite her mind barely working at the moment, her whole body shook with terror as well as tickling. She was certain that his fingers would enter her, and she was not prepared for that, regardless of whether it tickled or not. Tears began to stream down her face, but this time they were born out of fear, not suffering. The small fragment of her mind that still had focus on reality prayed to God that she would still be a virgin when the night was through. Suddenly, an intense stinging pain shot radiated from her entire body, her sex being the source. Robert had grabbed both pussy lips with his index finger and thumb and twisted them. The pain she felt was as intense as the tickle torture of her feet, both of which were unspeakable and beyond words. Somehow, despite the lack of both energy in her body and air in her lungs, she managed to let out a piercing scream. He held her like that for 10 seconds, stopping only when she passed out (again) from the pain. “Mom, smelling salts,” called Bobby, being the only one who could see that she had passed out. Claudia took them out of her pocket and passed it down to him, telling him to hold it for now. For the third time, Felicia was revitalized, collapsing almost immediately into silent laughter, her vagina still throbbing in pain.

Bobby began to use both hands on an individual breast. Her right breast was tormented from both the top and bottom by his rapid-moving fingers. Felicia barely had the energy to attempt to throw him off anymore. Her eyelids hung half open, her mouth was open with silent laughter coming out of it, and the rest of her body was limp with the exception of the slight wiggling of her feet. One hand began tickle torturing the very tip of her left nipple, the other hand pinching the small fleshy part of the outer side of the same breast. Felicia moaned, the only sound her mouth was willing to produce, as she wondered when the horror would stop; when this kid will let go of her breasts and when this creepy guy will get his hand out of her underwear and when this two women will stop torturing her feet. The latter was the most unbearable, in terms of pure tickle torture, and she knew she could not take much more of this. If only they would stop tickling her feet, at least for a minute, but the two females were relentless in exacting their revenge.

As Ester began to nibble down on her right big toe, Felicia’s eyes shot wide open. Her hands balled into tiny little fists that only a 5’5” 110 pound cute high school cheerleader could have. She tried desperately to wiggle her foot, but Ester held it in place. Felicia couldn’t believe that someone was actually putting their MOUTH on her foot. It was even more unbelievable than how much it actually tickled. She didn’t make a sound though, despite how much her body tried to. She opened her mouth but all that came out was a hoarse cry of anguish.

1 hour and 20 minutes in to the tickle torture (the second round, that is), and Felicia was no longer laughing in any way, shape, or form. Her body was completely limp, but they knew she was still conscious because of her soft, pathetic whimpers and the occasional incomplete plea for them to stop. “Aaahhhhhhh………………………….. ohhhhh…………… please……….” was all the girl was able to manage. Though they didn’t stop, Claudia commanded everyone to slow down. The intensity dropped to an almost playful level, one that would normally make a person giggle lightly. Claudia left Felicia’s feet in the capable hands of her daughter as she went over to Felicia’s head, running a hand across her cheek and brushing her sweaty, matted hair out of her eyes. She began running her nails slowly up and down Felicia’s bare arms in a way so that the tickling was kept to a minimum. Ester held her right foot in place, slowly and lightly tickling the top of her ankle. Even Robert had slowed down the tickling, centering his hand on the skin between her vagina and her thankfully inaccessible anus.

As her energy began to slowly return and she could breathe again, Felicia’s heart began to pound in terror. She knew that this would not last. They would start up once again and they would be more relentless than ever. Her mind felt fear since it was now able to completely focus (thanks to Ester now focusing on her shin and calf rather than her feet) on Robert’s hand between her legs. She was afraid of how far he would eventually go. Fearing for her virginity, she let out yet another useless place through her giggles. “Teeheehee, please, Mister, heeheee…………….heehee pleeeeeeaaasssseeee stop. Hahahahahahahahaha g-g-get your hand………ou-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-t.” Robert grinned maliciously (though she couldn’t see it) and his finger poked out the right leg hole of her underwear, tickling her inner thigh and producing a wave of girlish giggles. “We’ve got to teach you some discipline and respect, little girl. From now on, you will call me and my son ‘Master’, and my wife and daughter, you will call the ‘Mistress’. Understood?”

Felicia looked up, but she only saw his body hunched over and his head hidden by his son who was still sitting on her ribs. The idea of calling them those names was, in her eyes, demeaning and disrespectful. On a universal level, she believed that no one was superior to anyone else. On a personal level, she was quite confident that these people were NOT superior to her, or at least not simply because they had chloroformed and kidnapped her on her way home from school and they just so happened to have a bondage table conveniently located in their basement. But right now, while she was completely at their “mercy”, what choice did she have?

“Yes……teeheeheehee…..y-yes, Master,” she replied, defeated.

“Good girl,” said Robert, as his finger deliberately grazed the area where woman’s pubic hair would normally be, a perfectly smooth and hairless spot on the young cheerleader’s body. “Tell me, girl, do you shave your ****, or is it naturally hairless?” “Y-y-yeeeess.” “Yes, which one?” “Ohhh hahahaha……n-natural,” replied Felicia, her face growing hot with embarrassment. These were very personal questions and she did not feel right telling anybody about such things. What was most amazing was that she felt embarrassed answering a question about why she has no pubic hair while the person who was asking the question had his hands all over her pubic areas and his son had his hands all over her naked breasts. Kind of ironic, in a cute sort or way.

It took 20 minutes before Felicia was fully rested and able to withstand any more intense tickle torture. Her giggles poured out in waves, and Robert and Claudia agreed that they were the cutest and most adorable giggles they ever heard since Bobby was a toddler (which is understandable because most of their club patrons were at least in their mid thirties, mostly forties, and the women were for the most part not this cute and innocent). But the time for fun was over. At Claudia’s command, everyone went wild on Felicia once again. “NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed, the one single word of protest followed by wild, mad laughter as the entire family tickle tortured her sensitive skin with wild abandon. Robert’s right hand tormented her vaginal lips almost as if they were ready to go in, and his left hand tickled her fully immobile bare stomach. Bobby began to torment her nipples. He rolled them around in his thumb and index fingers before lightly tickling them each with one finger. It was maddening and confusing to her at the same time, because now, while it WAS torturous, it was also beginning to feel slightly arousing (very slightly arousing). The idea of this weird boy from her school making her feel….GOOD….from playing with her nipples made her feel guilty, disgusting, and perverted when in fact it was not her fault. But it tortured her more than it pleasured her, her feelings notwithstanding, and she silently prayed for release (as in release from her captivity).

She felt Claudia reaching into the armholes of her shirt, tickling her sides just underneath her armpits. At the same time, Bobby’s hands tickled the outer sides of her breasts. The proximity of their hands was unbearable, giving her wracked mind the illusion of more tickling fingers in that area than there really were. “NonononononononononononononoNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!” she cried frantically as Bobby’s nails traced slow, torturous lines over the tops of her chest while Claudia removed her hands from the armholes and instead stuck them into the collar of her uniform. Her hands moved seemingly invisibly under the heap of cloth that lay on her collarbone as she tickled her just above her breasts, on her collar and breastbones. As another wave of laughter was about to escape her lips, Claudia’s large hand flew over her mouth, silencing the girl as she tilted her head back. Unable to move her head, Felicia began to panic (more than she already was, that is), and muffled pleas ran smack into her lips, from the inside of course, as Claudia began to tickle her under her chin. The torture was unbearable, especially being unable to move her head. Muffled laughter gave way to muffled screaming as the long fingernails ran over her hoarse throat. Tears ran from her tearstained eyes down her tearstained cheeks like a river. Her neck muscles strained to break out of the vicious hold, but the 6’6” 250 pound dominatrix was too strong for the 5’5” 110 pound cheerleader. While one hand covered her mouth and pinned her head in place, the other went on a spider-tickling spree all over her neck. Her collarbone, the sides of her neck, under the chin, and the throat all felt her wrath.

As Robert’s finger vertically flicked right between her vaginal lips, and his left index finger dug itself into her belly button, Ester held both of Felicia’s feet down with her hands, so they were facing outwards, tickling her insteps with those same hands. The laughter that would have escaped Felicia’s mouth could have caused shockwaves that would have knocked down buildings, but with Claudia’s hand acting as an impromptu gag, that laughter went from her lungs to her mouth and back into her lungs (or at least that’s how it felt). The girl’s chest felt like it was ready to explode, yet the tickle torture she endured seemed to have no end in sight.

Claudia let go of Felicia’s mouth, resuming her focus on the poor girl’s sensitive armpits. Meanwhile, Bobby noticed that her nipples had suddenly become erect. “Wow, look at this. Her nipples are, like, so pointy now,” he commented. Upon hearing this, Robert promptly removed his hand from her panties and navel, pushed his son’s hands out of the way, grabbed Felicia’s nipples and twisted. The cheerleader screamed in agony as unspeakably harsh pain shout through her chest. She gritted her teeth, tears flowing from her eyes (as always) as her face turned red. “OH GOD, LET GO! PLEASE LET GO!” she cried. It hurt so much. “Ask nicely,” replied Robert. “PLEASE! PLEASE, LET—AAAHH—LET GO!!!” “Please let go what?” “PLEASE, L-LET GO, MASTER!!!!” Robert let go of her nipples. As soon as she tried to take a breath, she nearly choked on her own laughter as Claudia and Ester continued to tickle her armpits and feet. Putting his hand back into her panties, this time through the right leg hole, he instructed Bobby, “Remember, this bitch does not have the privilege of feeling pleasure; only pain and suffering.” The men resumed their tickling, Bobby focusing on her tender nipples and breasts and Robert on her sex, hips, and thighs.

Felicia had had enough. The tickling was unbearable, it was excruciating. The torment she was receiving was inhuman. When was it going to stop? She didn’t know what to do, she didn’t know where she was, she didn’t even know her own name. All she knew was excruciating, intense, merciless tickle torture. And she could not bear it anymore. In spite of this, she did, mainly because she had no other choice, for the next 2 hours. By the time they stopped, it was almost 1 in the morning. They had been tickling her since 8 PM. Robert had constantly tickled her sex, and he coupled that with torturing her stomach, waist, hips, and thighs. Bobby never stopped tickling her bare chest, and Ester was in a trance as she tickled her hypersensitive feet. Claudia was all over the place, tickling her arms, armpits, neck, legs, and even helping her daughter with her feet. The reluctant sub struggled to catch her breath, her bare chest heaving, struggling to compensate for Bobby’s weight. She began to cry. She could not take it anymore, and not just in the physical sense, but mentally, emotionally, and psychologically as well. She was homesick and she missed school, her friends and family, her volunteer work, and all the fun stuff she loved to do. She missed her room and her bed and stuffed animals, she was still afraid to be in this creepy dungeon with a restraining table with torches and skulls hanging off the walls. She was starving, she needed desperately to eat, and right now her parched mouth and hoarse throat needed a drink too. She needed to get up, to move around. She never liked to sit still in one spot too long, but being strapped down in one position for hours and hours on end was unbearable. And laying there in the darkness and cold, wondering for hours how these psychos were going to torture her next was more than unnerving. There is no word in the English language for how that felt (there was also no word in the Spanish, French, Italian, or Russian languages either, though some speculate there may be a word for it in Japanese).

The parents noted the time and that they had run later than they thought. “Alright everyone, upstairs,” said Claudia. “You two have school tomorrow, and you don’t want to miss it. Bobby, I hope you studied for that math test.” “Don’t worry, Mom. Algebra is only the most easiest subject EVER.” Felicia felt herself grow even more emotional at the thought of school, and she thought about hanging out with her friends in the halls, and talking to cute boys, and learning about interesting things in her Social Studies classes, and cheerleading practice and performing at football games. She even thought about how much trouble she had with algebra.

“Come on, Mom, let me tickle her just a little longer,” whined Ester. “After all she did to me, and it’s my birthday.” “I don’t think so, young lady,” scolded her mother, not taking any crap from her daughter. “You have too been late to school too many times this month. For once, I’d like to see you get there on time. Besides, your ‘friend’ will be here when you get back.”

Ester looked dejected, but her father spoke on her behalf. “Come on, honey,” he pleaded quietly as he took her aside, away from the ears of Ester, Bobby, and Felicia. “Let her tickle torture her for another hour or so. I’ll come down and get her, and I will make sure she gets to school on time, or she won’t even look at Felicia for a week.” After a few minutes of haggling, Claudia reluctantly agreed. Ester was elated, and agreed to the terms as well. Felicia fell into a seemingly bottomless pit of despair. MORE tickle torture awaited her that night, and it would surely be on her feet, of all places.

“Your father will be down soon to get you, so put your time to good use, alright sweetheart? When he says it’s time to come up, that means it’s time to come up,” instructed Claudia, turning towards the door. “Bobby, get off her and come upstairs.” Bobby tried to moan and complain to be able to stay down there with the girl he had a crush on as well, but since it wasn’t his birthday he was out of luck. Before getting off of her, he leaned over and gave her a long, disgusting kiss on her mouth. She wasn’t even prepared for it. Her eyes went wide and she cried out as she tried to pull away. It was disgusting, this kid actually KISSING her. His tongue slid in and out of her mouth, making her gag. After over a minute, he pulled away and she struggled for air. As he got off her, he whispered in her ear, “I love you.” Felicia thought she was going to be sick.

Ester stared angrily at her brother as he walked out with his parents, the door locking behind them. How could he possibly “love”, or even just be interested in, someone who made her life a living hell? It was as if her family was turning against her now. A sudden realization slammed into Ester’s face, a realization which happened to be completely and utterly untrue. And that was that Felicia had, after turning the whole school against her, turned her own family against her. Turning slowly towards her captive, she muttered in a very menacing tone, “You’re going to pay for that.”

Felicia looked at her with a confused look on her face. Pay for what? She felt a rush of fear come over her as Ester circled the table in a manner that said that she didn’t want to be friends. “Now you’re turning my FAMILY against me? Bobby’s my brother, my family. He’s supposed to be on MY side, not the side of some bitch who made my life miserable since the very first semester.” She stopped walking for one moment to fix Felicia’s miniskirt so that it covered her panties again. “I don’t care how much he’s attracted to you, family comes first.” She slammed her hand down on the table right next to Felicia’s hip, making her jump in terror. The pretty girl’s face contorted in horror as the uglier girl leaned over so they were eyelevel. Felicia could smell Ester’s breath, and it smelled bad. “I will never forgive you. You took that uniform from me, you took all the friends that were supposed to be mine away from me, all the boys I like away from me, everything. I should have been the cheerleader, not you! But you’re wearing that uniform, and why? Because of your perfect blonde hair, and your perfect blue eyes, and your perfect slender waist.” The dom-in-training chuckled as she straightened herself. “Bet you wish you weren’t wearing that uniform now, right?” she added, looking at the girl strapped to the table wearing the revealing uniform she wanted so badly.

Felicia could not believe how delusional this girl was. She NEVER did anything to anyone or took anything from anyone ever. She was always kind and friendly and treated everyone the way she wanted to be treated. She didn’t steal anyone’s boyfriends, guys asked her out on dates all the time. Sometimes she said yes and sometimes she said no. And she remembered cheerleader tryouts. She was good, really good. She had a natural talent for it and her sunny personality fit better than her uniform. Ester, on the other hand, looked horrible and out of place in a cheerleader’s uniform, and did not have the talent or stamina needed to be a cheerleader. She was out of shape, and although she wasn’t as depressed as she is now, she didn’t have the sweetness befitting of a cheerleader.

“Ester, sweetie, please, listen,” she tried to reason with her torturer. “Please, you’ve got to understand that I didn’t do anything to you. And I never tried to alienate you or anything. I would have been happy to be your friend. And I wish we could have both been on the squad, but you’ve got to understand that that’s not up to me. Every person was judged impartially, and they believed that I had the talent to be on the squad. Didn’t you tryout again? They have tryouts every semester, I’m sure you would have been able to make the squad on the second try. And I would have been glad to have helped you in any way I could. Come on, Ester, you KNOW that.” Ester turned her back, blood rushing to her pale white face. “You know all the things you say are not true. You know I didn’t keep you from finding a boyfriend. You might not think so, but I think you could have gotten any guy you want.” Unfortunately, Felicia was lying at that part. She knew most guys only paid attention to girls who looked pretty, not the ones who had any sort of personality. Ester could have been the most wonderful, kind, and interesting girl on the planet and not one guy would have noticed her. The cheerleader, for her own sake, omitted that little detail. “Ester please, baby, let me go. You know torturing me won’t do any good. It won’t solve anything. Please, baby, let me go.” A tear rolled down her cheek as she spoke, her voice quivering. Ester’s back was turned, but a tear rolled down her cheek as well.

Suddenly, the delusional teen spun around furiously. “LIAR!” she cried. “You’re just lying so that I won’t tickle your feet, and so you can get away with everything you stole from me! Well it won’t work, you fucking slut! It won’t work! And when he comes down here, I’m telling Daddy everything you said.” Felicia closed her eyes, realizing that none of them will listen to reason. There truly was nothing she could do except hang in there and take what they dish out, which she couldn’t do no matter how much she tried. And now, in trying to make Ester understand that she never really did anything to her, she had made things worse. Much, much worse. Ester strode over to Felicia’s tiny bare feet, reaching towards them with her hands. Felicia winced, shutting her eyes, clenching her fists, and scrunching her toes. “Oh and one more thing. That’s “Mistress” Ester to you.” With that, the tickling commenced.

Frantic laughter echoed throughout the torture chamber. 5 fingernails tickled the bottom of each of Felicia’s size 5 feet. The focus of the attacks were totally random. One second, her soles were being tickled, the next her toes, and the next her arches were tickled. And what was happening on one foot usually wasn’t happening on another. Ester kept Felicia guessing at all times, and not knowing where she was going to be tortured next made an agonizing experience all the more agonizing. Luckily, the maddening torment stopped after only 2 minutes. Ester had other plans. That still left Felicia out of breath and dizzy. She couldn’t even handle 2 minutes, so one could only wonder what she had been doing for the last 5 hours when her feet and many other places were getting tickled.

“Hey, you know a fun little nursery rhyme that I haven’t heard in a while?” wondered Ester aloud, already knowing the answer to her own question. “This Little Piggy”.

“No, please!” cried Felicia, her eyes as wide as saucers. Her parents had tried to play the game once or twice with her when she was little, but when she was left in tears by the end, they realized she was too ticklish for it. She was now 18 years old, legally an adult, but some things never change.

“Please? Please what? ‘Please tickle my feet’?” mocked Ester, a small smile forming at the corner of her mouth. “Don’t mind if I do.” She reached for Felicia’s left pinkie toe. Felicia tightened her lips together in an attempt to laugh, to overcome and beat the dreaded tickling.

Ester’s thumb, index, and middle fingers closed around her little toe. “This little piggy went to market…” she began. Felicia’s plan failed from the first moment. She threw back her head and laughed. “NO, NOT THE PIGGIEEEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EES!!!! N-N-NO! ESTER! ESTEEEEER!!!!” Her mind was in too much shock to wiggle her feet out of the way or even bend her toes. As a matter of fact, her feet instinctively flexed backwards, hoping to escape that way. “This little piggy stayed home…” recited the wannabe cheerleader as she wiggled the actual cheerleader’s next toe. Felicia arched her back, lifted her buttocks into the air, and let out a piercing scream. The middle toe was next. “This little piggy had roast beef…” recited Ester has the little girl she was torturing had a fit. She violently shook and struggled, though she was strapped down and stretched out in such a way that she hardly moved at all. “This little piggy had none…” Felicia lapsed again into silent laughter, her body going limp except of the rapid quivering of her chest and diaphragm. Ester put her nails on her big toe, which caused Felicia to stiffen in horror and anticipation. “And this little piggy went…” “No,” pleaded Felicia, her voice a nervous whisper. Suddenly, all 10 fingernails rapidly tickled every part of Felicia’s left foot. “Wee wee wee all the way home,” Ester ended the nursery rhyme. Felicia didn’t even hear it, her mind went blank for a second. She didn’t laugh, she just arched her back, clenched her fist, and took an instinctive deep breath. A look of mortal terror was frozen on her face and her body shook in terror. Her blue eyes stared up at the ceiling as if waiting for it to come down on her.

Ester shifted over to her other foot. “Not done yet,” she said. Felicia whimpered, slowly clenching her toes. “Uh-uh. I don’t think so,” remarked the young mistress, running one nail against the sole of her sub’s bare foot. This resulted in a high-pitched feminine shriek, and the prompt unclenching of a pair of bare size 5 feet. Slowly and meticulously, in order to drag out the torture of both her toes and her mind, Ester repeated the nursery rhyme again on Felicia’s right foot, sending the blonde haired teenager into hysterics. After two recitals of This Little Piggy, Ester grabbed both pinkie toes and began the rhyme a third time. “No, please, Ester, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” screamed Felicia as the horrible torment of her ticklish toes was repeated and doubled. By the time some fictional piggy went “wee wee wee” all the way home while five fingernails scratched the bottom of each foot, Felicia was gasping for air. Her chest heaved and her body was dripping with sweat (very erotic, actually). Beads of sweat ran down the sides of her bare chest, and more formed all over her stomach, running into her belly button.

“Please…please, Es—Mistress Ester, please, no…no more. P-Please no more,” she begged, totally exhausted. Her lungs were killing her and the tickling was just now reaching the 5 minute mark. She wondered how someone could be this cruel to other human beings. Didn’t they understand that she couldn’t take this anymore? Didn’t they understand how much she was suffering?

An intense tickling sensation on both her heels snapped her out of her morbid thoughts. Ester was violently tickling both of Felicia’s naked heels, and that sent the innocent teen squealing like a pig. She tried to beg for mercy, but some sounds came out not recognizable as English. After a couple minutes, the balls of her feet became the focus of the next tickle attack. The young cheerleader shook her head violently back and forth, the occasional squeal, shriek, or incomplete plea for mercy breaking through waves of silent laughter. Ester began tickling her left sole, flicking her index finger across the underside of her right set of toes. Felicia’s mouth was stuck in an open position while short, almost painful-sounding moans and gasps escaped her lips at random intervals.

Ester held Felicia’s toes apart, running a fingernail between them. This sent the poor ticklee into a frenzy, and she repeatedly slammed her butt against the table yelling, “No more! Please, no more!” Unfortunately, she did not get the mercy she asked for. Felicia’s heart nearly pounded right out of her chest. She began to have trouble breathing as it is hard to take in air when you are laughing. She mouthed the word “stop” as Ester began tickling her ankles, a part of the body Felicia wouldn’t have even thought was ticklish. The tops of her ankles, right below the shin, were particularly sensitive and sent deeper into ticklish anguish. The room was full of hysterical laughter, though not all of it was audible. Her lungs ached the entire time, but now they were seriously beginning to burn. That feeling alone was agonizing, but it was nothing compared to the light tingling sensations her bare soles were now getting. Long fingernails scratched her soles before skittering up and down her arches, moving towards the tops of her foot before suddenly focusing of the balls of her feet and the insteps. The ankles, heels, and toes also shared this horrible fate. Eventually, after 15 minutes, Ester focused her attack on one foot at a time, switching back and forth randomly to keep her prey guessing. 10 fingers quicking spider-tickled the soles of one foot before suddenly holding back the toes and tickling to balls of the other. The cheerleader could not even fight back anymore, she had gone limp. Her feet wiggled only slightly, and not at all when Ester held them in place. Her face looked as if she were wandering the desert with no food or water. Her body quivered slightly. She shook her head as Ester began to target each toe individually for a half minute each. Each half minute seemed like an eternity to Felicia. She tried to think of things like shopping, cheerleading, her perfume, and stuffed animals, but it was hopeless. She became certain that she was going to be tickled to death. “No, Ester, stop,” she whispered, not wanting to die.

Round after round of This Little Piggy was played. Ester traced torturous circles on the balls of her feet before tickling her soles. The tops and bottoms of her feet were thoroughly worked over, as were her sensitive ankles. And no matter how horrible and unbearable it was, there was nothing she could do to stop the torture.

Her hypersensitive feet were tickle tortured for the remainder of the hour until the door opened. Robert was down there telling Ester to come upstairs and get ready for bed. It was now roughly 2 in the morning. Felicia, as she laid there gasping frantically for air, could not believe she survived (not really endured or withstood, just survived) 6 hours of tickle torture. It was the most horrible day of her young life. As she began to slip into unconsciousness,
Ester was telling her dad “You won’t believe what she told me.”

About a minute later, after the lights were turned off and the door was locked, the dungeon door clicked open and then BURST open, startling Felicia awake. Robert stormed into the room furiously, not even bothering to turn on the light. Ester watched from the doorway in awe as her father began roughly and intensely tickling Felicia’s feet.

Felicia was still yet to recover from her last assault and laid there as the rough hands tickled her soles with reckless abandon. Her chest heaved and she began to hyperventilate. She worked up the energy to scream, “Stop! Please!” But that was it for her.

After five straight minutes of tickling, Robert…continued tickling. But he began to yell at her too. “You little slut! How dare you lie to my daughter like that! She’s better than you in every way, you goddamned little ****! There is no way a scrawny little good-for-nothing shit like you could be a better cheerleader than my little girl! And how dare you blame MY daughter for all the things you did to her! She didn’t make you steal away all her friends and all the boys she wanted, you up and did that on your own! This is your punishment, and you are going to SUFFER until we are done with you! And I truly mean SUFFER. You will pray for death, and you will yearn for the slightest hint of freedom. You, your mind, and your body now belong to US! You rotten little ****, you sorry excuse for a human being, you will take back all the lies you’ve told my daughter and apologize for everything! NOW!!!!”

It was a full 3 minutes and 22 seconds (though no one truly knows the exact time except the omniscient author) before Felicia could muster a response. During that time, the yelling and the tickling had intensified greatly, and Robert had even threatened her with rape. Right in front of his daughter, too (great parenting skills). “I-I-I’M……….” “You’re WHAT!?” “I-I’M S-S-S-SO-O-O-O-O-O-O-ORYYYYY-HEEHEEHEEHEE, M-MISTRESS, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, MISTRESS ESTER!!!!!!!!”

“You’ll be forgiven once your punishment is complete,” replied Ester. “Though who knows how long that will be?”

“That’s better now,” said Robert, though he continued to tickle Felicia’s feet for almost 7 more minutes. When he stopped, Felicia was so exhausted she lapsed right into unconsciousness. Just before she blacked out, she heard Ester say, “I love you, Daddy.” With that she finally realized that these people DID understand how much she was suffering, and they relished in it. She couldn’t believe how naïve she was, and she now understood that there truly was no hope for her. All this went through her mind in a split second as she passed out.

End of Part 4

A/N I hope you all enjoyed that. That was the longest part yet, and there will be many more parts to come! Be sure to leave comments, and be sure to tell what you liked or didn't like about the story and what you would like to see in the future so I can make a hopefully good series even better.

Until Part 5, Sayonara!

I enjoy the story very much, it is a nice turn of story rather then the usual playfullness. I hope to see many more chapters to come, but on note, in the end have this family get what they deserve for being so cruel (say the parents locked up for life and whatnaught)

hmm....nicely done, but i think its time for that family to be like brutally murdered or something.

my response is.....................

creepyclown99 said:
hmm....nicely done, but i think its time for that family to be like brutally murdered or something.

I'm glad I am able to come up with such hated villians (hated for the right reason, that is). All I can say is while they won't get away with this that easily, it's not time yet.

I hope everybody likes Felicia as much as they hate the bad guys.

-Sorry for the late post-

I must say that this was really, really good. Although, instead of my stomach dropping, I just felt sick at the horror that she is going thru (Felicia not Ester :p ).

You know, here is an interesting suggestion:

how about have Ester get some torture for disobeying her parents or something.

This is more for the purpose of seeing some come-up-hence before the end. The audience needs something to break the agony of Felicia's torture--even if it is only fleeting.

heh

well, that was very intresting. cant help but feel bad about her position though. of well, yay crotch tickling XD

Rock on!

Truly magnificent, my friend. This is an awesome story that you do an excellent job of telling. I have never hated villains in a story as much as I hate these guys. They are truly evil. Thanks for making it so personable. I really do feel bad for Felicia, though this story makes me think naughty things about her...:devil: I just hope she gets out of this situation safe and sound. Keep up the good work. Later.

Excellent reading!

I have to admit, I don't get by the STORIES Section of the TMF very often, typically more of a visually-oriented sort here, y'know?

Just sorta blundered in tonight, and chose your Felicia the Cheerleader Part 4 at random. Hot stuff! You have that knack for casual asides about the situation that really set a scene in the reader's mind. I will certainly be digging-up the previous chapters when/if time permits. Whole thing builds like a pressure-cooker, too. Great pacing!
So, thank you for the fine reading!

I'm glad this story hasn't been totally forgotten, because I have good news. And no, I didn't save a bunch of money on my car insurance by switching to Geico. The good news is that a certain 5th installment of a certain cheerleader tickling story should be coming out pretty soon. Hmm, I wonder what story that could be? Later peoples!

bumping this excellent installment for those who havent read it yet.

isabeau

excellent story, though i preferred the tummy tickling one more.
poor girl. im kinda glad this is fiction lol

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back