• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Halloween/November West Coast Gathering

Which Weekend works best for you?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bagelfather

Verified
The rumors, talk, and dreams have come true.

There will be a West Coast Gathering at MY house in Silicon Valley! I have talked to my non-TMF roommates and they will be either out of town or willing to leave the house so I can have (how I put it) and adult themed party.

Currently there are two possible dates (one works better than others I think).

This would be either the weekend of October 28th (Friday) through October 30th (Sunday)

OR

November 4th (Monday) through November 6th (Sunday)

I do have room for people to stay and crash here instead of having to get a motel if you are coming from out of town. The good news is that if you are coming from out of town and want to stay in a motel, it is cheaper on weekends than weekdays to stay in Silicon Valley.

Where in Silicon Valley am I? I am within 10-15 minutes of the San Jose International Airport and if someone needs a ride from this airport or San Francisco International Airport let me know and we will make arrangements to assist you.

So a final decision will be made by next weekend so please send me your input. My personal preference is November for convenience, but October for theme. Please post your input for all to see.

More details of the party will be coming soon. Of course you will be contacting our West Coast Gathering man DVNC to be on the list, that and other information will be posted in a new thread once the details are finalized!

I would REALLY like to see people from out of state come to this gathering and hang out with us!

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome. And I can speak from personal experience that the wonderful and lovely Bagelfather is a host extradonaire. This will be a great party. Thanks, babe, looking forward to it.

Correction in the poll: It should be first week in November, the dates are right but it says last weekend and not first. Is there a way to correct the poll? If anyone can help let me know :)

**It looks correct to me... ;) dvnc**

Last edited by a moderator:
How do you get on the list for the west coast gatherings? I'm right in the area; I'll definatly be showing up if nothing comes up :)

Great to see more events happening! Props to you, Bagelfather!

To get on the West Coast Gatherings invite list, mail to [email protected] to get a questionairre. Mail it back, answered, and providing you don't scare us, you're added to the list.

dvnc

dvnc said:
Great to see more events happening! Props to you, Bagelfather!

To get on the West Coast Gatherings invite list, mail to [email protected] to get a questionairre. Mail it back, answered, and providing you don't scare us, you're added to the list.

dvnc
Awesome, mail sent

Gathering Date November 4th-6th, 2005

The Gathering Date is November 4th through the 6th. I'll be working with DVNC to get the list of people who will be attending the gathering!​

Tenative Itinerary - wish list

Here is a general list of things I would like to see for the gathering, and is posted for feedback from all.

* There will be a list of local hotels provided for the gathering. I will give a general price range for them, as well as a link to reviews if available.

* For those who don't wish to stay in a hotel I have crash space at my house.

* For those who are not comfortable staying at a strange guys house overnight we have at least one local female who is volunteering her place for women to stay who are coming in from out of town.

* There will be food provided above and beyond simple snacks. Depending on the number of attendees we will charge a small fee for food and drinks. A generic menu will be posted so you can have a say in how your money is spent. Roughly this will be between $20 and $30 a person for all days. For those not staying all the days will pay less.

*We will have multiple play areas staged.

*I have a new outdoor fire pit and depending on the weather we can be outside by the fire and have a marshmallow roast. If not we can use the indoor fireplace.

* we might do something so people can introduce themselves on Friday and Saturday nights as a mixer.

* Friday night will be mainly a mixer and then some play.

* I will take on a group of volunteers to help me clean and prepr before, during, and after.

* I will NOT have the tv on for showing videos (tickling or otherwise) it seems to drain your brain ;)

* My house does have wireless access if you want to bring your laptop.

* all general gathering rules apply unless otherwise stated. We may have a nude or semi nude area of play in a room with a door that can be closed for privacy for example.

That is all for now.​

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back