• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Fraternity I : The Initiation of Nicole Kidman

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
The Tickling Fraternity I : The Initiation of Nicole Kidman

This story contains explicit sex

Nicole Kidman opened the letter, delighted she read:

“ Dear Nicole, It was a real pleasure to meet you yesterday so we decided to invite you to our next session next Friday evening….”

While dressing herself Nicole remembered excited last evening event: She entered a huge chamber and half a dozen people wearing masks greeted her and taught her the principles of the Tickling Fraternity. They were:
1 Extreme Tickle Torture and Sex
2 No Mercy but no Hurting
3 Never remove the Mask, only the victims expose their faces
4 Once admitted nobody can quit

She accepted the rules and went with the other people where the host told them the evening s schedule:

-“ Welcome ladies and gentlemen, our main event of this evening is Uma s torment on the rack, but first we have to punish one of our associates, as you know, Mrs. Julliette Lewis broke rule number three and exposed her face during last session so ………”

Nicole remembered when she went where Julliette waited naked her fate. Her ankles bound on the padded stocks, her body suspended by her wrists, she was absolutely terrified and begged to the excited pack of masked people :-“ Please, I beg you to show mercy!! I ll never take of my mask again !!!!”

At first two men went from behind and began to run feathers through her spinal from her neck to the ass: -“ AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOO!!!!!!!” was the laughing answer, but the men continued to work the sexy back of Juliette taking turns to strike.

The host went to the armpits and tickled them skillfully, Nicole was already wet, she found Julliette extremely sexy and special and was delighted with her humiliation and suffering.

Every now and then the small firm breasts with erected nipples were tickled and Julliette screamed:- “ NOOOOOO STOOOOPPP AHHAHAHAHHAH!!!!!! PLEEEASEE!!!!”.

The host ordered: -“ Now Julliette you ll endure the water torture” and gave the victim a large glass of water.

-“ NO PLEASE DON’T !! begged Julliette but thirsty as she was drank, one, two three glasses and when satisfied was forced to drink a couple more.

Almost half an hour later the host told the masked women:- “ Ladies, her bladder is full, the first of you who can make her pee will have Julliette at her mercy the whole week end!!!.

The four women, excited and tempted went where the exposed soles. A beautiful black woman, obviously a supermodel attacked the toes and the reaction was fantastic:- “ NOT MY FEET PLEEEEEEEEASE HAHHAHAHAHAHHAH !!!! HAHHAHAHAH !!”

The next was a redhair who ran her ten sharp fingernails from heels to toes and Julliette began to cry in despair.

A short sexy brunette used her tongue to torment the soft skin between Juliette s toes and her nails to tickle the heels, she was joined by Nicole who realized the balls of the feet were utterly ticklish.

The screams and pleas for mercy went all over an hour while the four women took turns to torture the helpless feet, Finally while the black supermodel and the redhair were simultaneously torturing the soles, Julliette peed herself humiliated.

-“ OK girls, both of you won, she is all yours” said the host

The winners looked at each other and began to kiss the breasts and sex of Julliette while saying to her: -“ This will be a long long evening dear” “ We ll be back later”

The pack of ticklers went where Uma Thurman was stretched on a torture rack. The tall blond was trembling frightened but excited. The host said: -“ In honor to our newest member, lets give her the first hour”

-“ Thank you very much!!” said Nicole “ I appreciate this, really” and climbed over Uma s sexy body. She began to tease her, waving her hands close to the exposed soft armpits: -“ Koootche Koootchee Umaaaaaaaaam Kootcheee Koootcheeeeeeeee!!!!!!!”

When she began the torture Uma started cursing:-“ STOOOOOP YOU BIIIITCHHH STOOOOPPPP WHOOREEE HAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!”

-“ MMMMM I love to hear you cursing my dear..Koootcheee Kooootcheeeee” and went where the flat tummy licking and tickling the belly and navel.

-“ HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOO!!!!!!”

After thirty minutes she sat just in front of Uma s bare soles staring delighted at the big sexy feet recalling the dancing scene in “Pulp Fiction”. She said to her victim:-“ When I finish with you, you ll lick my feet as a bitch”

-“NEVER !! YOU WHORE!!” answered a stubborn Uma

Nicole used her skilled hands to torture the blonde s helpless feet, she was ticklish herself so it was easy to find where when and how to strike. The softer skin of the arches and between the toes was carefully lightly tickled with nails and tongue, the harder heels and the balls of the feet suffered harder strikes and nibbling.

-“ HAHHAHAHAHA STTTTOOOOOPPP PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEASSE OOOHHHH NOOOOOOO PLEEEEEASSEEE I CANT STAND IT PLEEEEEEASEEEE HAH!!!!

Uma S feet are big and strong but feminine and sexy, Nicole tortured with great expertise and even bitted the soles producing ouches and haha s.

After 15 minutes both women came to a great orgasm, Nicole remove her sandals and put her perfect feet on Uma s face making her lick and suck. Exhausted the victim obeyed and when her tongue was dry Nicole said: - “ Lets moisten your mouth” and sat on her face rubbing her naked sex on Uma s mouth who made her come once again……….

Next evening Nicole went to the manor, a castle outside London. She was greeted by the host and when she entered four masked women surrounded her, frightened she asked:- “Where is my mask?”

-“ Don’t worry Nicole, you wont need it, tonight you ll be the victim” answer the man and grabbed her by her arm.

The four women stripped her naked and tied her on a round wooden table, Nicole recognized Uma and Julliette but didn t know who were the other two women.

She felt so exposed, so humiliated and frightened…her trembling was interrupted by Juliette who began to tickle her inner thighs very close to her red haired Mount of Venus.

-“ Nooo Julieeeettte Pleeeease mercyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!” was her screm.

-“ Mercy? You didn’t show mercy when you tortured me” said Juliette

-“Besides, this is your initiation so you ll endure the torture for at least six long hours” added Uma Thurman.

-“ Six hours?!!!! Bbbbbut I L die” answered Nicole

-“ Lets begin” said the host

Nicole suffered the most horrifying tickle torture of her life, the four women and the host worked all over her body, they tickled every inch of her pale soft skin, her nipples were sucked, her sex and anus were profaned many times….

She had to lick and kiss the same feet she tortured during last session, the same happened with their sex and the host erected pennies exploded inside her mouth.

The round table was gyratory so the tormentors waited comfortably seated until a desired spot was at her reach.

Uma and Juliette were specially excited with the perfection of her feet, perfect and extremely ticklish so they ran their skilled fingernails on them, they explore her toes, her soft heels, her high perfect arches….they tortured and tortured and tortured until she fainted, humiliated, exhausted but very very excited…………….

-“ HAHAHAHHAHAH !!! PLEEEEEEEEASEEE HAHHAHAHAHAH STOOOOOPPP !!!! HAHAHAHAHHA OHHHHHHH!! AHHHHHH MMMMMMMMM YEEEEEESSS !!!”

Nicole went home, she came almost ten times ..this is a very nice club she thought…

yummy

thanks for the story... I think nicole kidman is the most beautiful woman in hollywood...

Slappy

Pretty cool Diego!

Where did you say this club was agin? Maybe if I wear a wig and a push-up I can sneak in...:D

Thank you

Thanks for the feed back

This week end Angie Everhart will tickle Estella Warren and Gisele Bundchen

LOTS OF TICKLE TORTURE AND SEX !!!!!

regards,

Diego

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back