• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Kate Beckinsale - 90% sure of Much Ado About Nothing

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
At the beginning of Much Ado About Nothing, which is a really terrific movie in its own right, there is a bathing scene with Kate Beckinsale and Emma Thompson among others. There are two scenes that I'm almost certain are Kate being tickled, but because of the way they're shot there's no way to be sure.

First you see Emma grabbing Kate around the lower ribs as they both kind of wiggle around and squeal, but everyone in that scene is squealing and jumping around, and Kate is facing away from the camera so you don't get to see her real reaction other than a kind of hunching over that makes me think it's a tickle.

Then a moment later emma and Kate are face to face, and Kate's face is scrunched up with giggles, but the shot ends at their chest. So even though you can tell by her posture that Emma Thompson is reaching towards Kate Beckinsale, you can't really see what she's doing.

I'm convinced that they're both tickles, but they're impossible to confirm or really appreciate as such because the cameraman is Satan. :devil:

Thanks for posting this, Jeff. I dont recall seeing this movie. Hope to one day. I would love to see those scenes, because Kate Beckinsale is one actress who I would love to see tickled in any way. She is so beautiful! Anyhow, thanks again.

Mitch

kate beckinsale

she is tickled on her ribs in a horror flick by aidan quinn she is in a barn with him and he gets her good. her laugh was great and she wiggles around,if i remember correctly,sorry can't remember the movies title,maybe someone will.

The name of the movie is Haunted. I haven't seen it, but I just added it to my netflix queue.

I just watched Haunted and there's definately a tickle scene with Kate Beckinsale. It's brief but it looks real. There's also a lot of nudity with her, another plus :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back