• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Simple Life..Simple Punishment with Nicole and Paris

angrygreek

TMF Poster
there are not many stories for Paris Hilton and I just had the inspiration to write this one. Any comments will be helpful.

"Brandon is too young to be going out to the city bars at that hour." Sheryll said to Paris and Nicole of her 17 year old son.

"I do not want him going and that is final."

"He'll be fine with us Mrs. Adams. We will take good care of him." Paris said.

"Ya, he will be fine." Nicole added.

"No, no, no...He's not going." Sheryll said as she stamped down her foot.

"Fine Mom whatever, we will just stay home and watch a movie." Brandon stated as he left the room. Paris and Nicole followed.

They began watching a movie and as it neared completion Brandon's mom came in the room and wished everyone goodnight as her and her husband were going to bed.

"Alright, let's go." Paris announced as she walked toward the door.

"We can't go," Brandon exclaimed, "remember what my mom said."

"Oh please are you gonna listen to your mom your entire life, let's go have some fun." Nicole added as she picked up her purse. "Don't be such a party pooper...be a man. Besides they'll be a lot of girls there."

"Well alright. I dont like it and we cannot be caught." Warned Brandon.

"You worry far too much..we will be fine. Besides itll be our fault anyway. We'll take the blame."

So they went into town and into a local bar where they had a great time. Sheryll though got the midnight munchies as she went into the kitchen to eat. She noticed that the truck was gone, the two girls were as was Brandon. So she waited. At two AM the truck pulled up and they all came in ever so quietly. But sure enough Sheryll was there to catch them red handed.

"Ahh. have a nice time." Sheryll interuupted there stealthy entrance and turned on the lights. They were like deer in headlights.

"Well I have had a lot of time to think about your punishments. Sitting here, all alone and I think I have the perfect ones. For Brandon, of course you my dear are grounded for a month. Now go to bed. But Paris and Nicole dears, I am not gonna punish you. In fact I want you to take the day off tomorrow and go to my sister's salon to get a manicure and pedicure on the house. Just tell her what happened tonight and tell her that I sent you. She will do it free."

"Ahhh, okay, Mrs. Adams will do." Paris said and with that they went to bed.

Mrs. Adams got her husband up early as he had to go to the Home depot to pick up a few things for his wife's building project.

"Oh Hello girls wont you have some breakfast. My Husband is in the back, working and I scheduled your appointments for 2 in the afternoon." Sheryll mentioned to them as she served them some pancakes.

"You are the coolest Mrs. Adams and we are sorry for last night we just thought Brandon would enjoy it." Nicole declared.

"Ya thanks for all of this. Great Breakfast." Paris added.

As they did so some work on the farm, 2 O'Clock rolled around and Nicole and Paris were on there way to the Salon. Both in jeans, sweatshirts and work boots. They arrived at the salon and the ladies there took time with each of their feet. As Paris and Nicole giggled the entire time as they were both very ticklish on the bottom of their feet. The pedicure waws over and they left and went to go eat. Sheyll's sister was on the phone to Sheryll.

"Nothing to worry about Sheryll, your plan will work perfectly." The sister stated.

"Just as I thought but I needed this insurance and besides their feet will be ready." Sheryll said.

The "building project" was complted and Nicole and Paris finally got home.

Dinner was done and Sheryll stood up.

"I thought about it a little more and it isnt quite fair that you guys get special treatment for breaking our rules. So you guys are not allowed out tonight and I will make sure of that. Come outside girls." Sheryll declared.

"You girls shall hangout in these stocks starting right now for 4 hours. That is your punishment."

"Okay Mrs. Adams." said Paris as they got into these standard bench stocks with a nice padded seat and a simple backrest. Their feet were secured.

Mrs. Adams began to tie their hands nehind their backs.

"Hey what are you doing." Paris yelped.

"Well I got to make sure you can't get out." Mrs. Adams answered.

"Alright." She sighed as their hands were tied.

They were finally both tied and Sheryll left them there.

"Im bored." Nicole said.

"YA me too."

Sheryll returned about 25 minutes later with a box. In the box was a feather, hairbrush, tape, electric and normal toothbrush, some peanut butter, a fork and a pail.

"What are you doing Mrs. Adams?" Nicole asked.

"Oh I forgot to tell you. Just like you guys forgot to tell me last night. You won't just be sitting here. You see my mother used to give me and my sister this punishment when we were kids and I have grown to like it."

"Well what was it?" asked Paris who looked over at Nicole with a look of concern on her face.

"You'll find out soon enough." said Sheryll.

With that she began to untie Paris's boot laces.

"Hey what are you doing?" Paris demanded this time.

Sheryll just hummed. She got the first boot off of Paris.

"Wow Paris you have large feet...what size are they?"

"You are sick, what is this."

"Oh sticks and stones. Are you going to tell me?"

"11, okay, ya they are big. Please dont take my other boot off."

With that Sheryll began to slide the sock of Paris off and now Paris had One foot barefoot and one boot still one. Her barefoot was very smooth and very creamy white. Flawless. Nice and big with no problems and her toenails painted turquoise.

"What nice feet you have."

She then moved over to Mrs. Richie.

"You have slightly smaller feet eh."

"Ya, size six. Please dont do anything though." Nicole pleaded

"Sorry but I must." Seryll said as she undid the laces and slid the boot off. Slowly Sheryll slid the white sock off to reveal a smaller, wrinkly foot that was very red.

Sheryll now opened her box to reveal a feather. She slowly carresed Paris' foot from top to bottm before she hid it behind the boot she was wearing.

"HAha, hey dont do that. Oh no, thats the punishment. Please dont do that."

"Noooo, please noo" Nicole added.

"Sorry girls but you disobeyed me." WIth that she began to untie Paris' other bottlace and slowly slid it off and now the sock came off. Sheryll reached in the box and brought out the tape. She now taped both of Paris' big big toes together.

I am really sorry people but it is 4AM and I have to work in the morning. I will have the second part up in the next couple of days. Many writing a story takes longer than I thought. Any criticisms would be appreciated.

I hear that, I spent last thursday at a strip bar with friends, and got four hours of sleep before I had to go to work.

Anyway good story dude, always had a thing for Paris and her big feet

It's so cool! :D Please finish it, there aren't too many stories about Paris and Nicole.

Part 2 - Finally

I had forgotten that I had written this so I decided to continue it toward some action -

“This is sick Sheryll. Do NOT tape my big toes together. I will sue you when you let me out of this thing – I swear it.” Paris pleaded.

“First off Paris – its Ms. Adams to you. But you know what Paris – I will enjoy tickling you far, far too much so I will wait to tickle you and begin with Miss Ritchie.” Sheryll stated deviously.

“Oh GOD please no. I will die.” Nicole said as she was not relishing the fact that her hands and feet were immobilized and the Mrs. Adams can do anything she wanted to her feet.

With that, Sheryll tied Nicole’s big toes together to further add to her plight. She then stroked Nicole’s soles from top to bottom, with both hands, eliciting an instant giggly reaction from Miss Ritchie.

“MMMHAHAHAMHMMHAMHAHMAHMA – Noooo more haha please – hahahaaa” Nicole stated trying to muffle her giggles and move her feet away from the tickly fingers of Sheryll.

“My word, these feet are sooo soft – they must have done a great job with you today – you definitely need to do more work around the house after this...” She said now grabbing the feet with her left arm and scratching all over her soles with her right hand causing Nicole to burst out in a full-out belly laugh.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH – yeeeeehahssssss mohahahahre woahahark whathahahahahever you wahahahhtnt.” Nicole tried to get out in the middle of bouts of laughter.

Paris looked on knowing that her feet were just as ticklish as Nicole’s and was dreading anything touching her immobilized feet. All she could do was wiggle her toes and feel the air upon her stuck barefeet. She watched as Sheryll now used the electric toothbrush to caress the crevices between Nicole’s toes as she wailed with more laughter.

“NOOOTTT THE TOOOTHBRUSH HAHAHAHAHAH...IT TICKLES HAAHAH SOOHAHOOO MUHHAHAHCHAHAHA.”

“Leave her alone you crazy bitch.” Paris finally blurted out as she couldn’t take watching her friend tickled in that way anymore.
Sheryll immediately stopped. “Oh so I am a bitch now, eh?? I will teach you respect yet.”

Paris immediately went on the offensive. “Don’t touch my feet – I will sue you and your family.”

”Paris, I can punish you exactly how I see fit – its in the contract – so long as I do not hurt you in any way – so you, and your large and exquisite feet, my dear, are mine.” Sheryll stated with a devilish grin.

She began to lightly touch Paris big feet at random. But then felt that it was too easy for Paris and reached into her bag of tricks and pulled out a blindfold and placed it on Paris. Now Paris was completely helpless and now her feet tingled as her feelings throughout was heightened.

“How’s that? Muahahah” Sheyll laughed evilly with a big grin.

She continued to lightly touch Paris size 11 soles causing them to twitch at her will and causing a dumb smile to come over Paris’ face.

“Is that all you have – I can take that. Bitch.” Paris stated resolutely even though she was grinning now.

Sheryll stopped and slowly grabbed for the hairbrush in her bag causing Paris’ curiosity to pique and her trapped bare soles to tingle.

Sheryll then began to scratch and scribble the hairbrush all over Paris’ soles which caused an avalanche of laughter to come over Paris’ normally blank visage.

“HAHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHHHHAHAH – PLEAHAHAHASW HAHA H NONOOHAHAHAHANONOAHANA”

Paris was now frantically struggling against her bonds – frustrated that she couldn’t remove her large size 11 feet from the feeling of the scratchy hairbrush or remove her hands from the bonds to cover her feet. All she could do was laugh as her Mrs. Adams continued to attack her soles with the hairbrush.

“My Paris, what big, ticklish feet you have.”

“I IHAHAHHAHA AMAAHAHAHAHA GONHAHANAANANA GETHAHAHAH YOU FOR THIS AHAHAHAHAHAHHA.”

Sheryll now reached for the toothbrush and went after Paris’ extremely long toes with one hand while still using the hairbrush in the other cause Paris to enter another level of tickle hell.

“HAHHAHAHAHAHH NOOOOTTTT THHHHEEHEHH AHAHAHAHAH TOHAHAES HAHAHAHAH”

Sheryll now continued to use the hair brush on Paris while moving the toothbrush toward Miss Ritchie – causing her to panic and struggle. When the quickly vibrating toothbrush finally made contact with Miss Ritchie’s exquisite size 7s - Nicole jumped and immediately and wanted badly to pull her feet from the vibrating madness of the toothbrush. But she could not and only laughter was able to emit from her mouth.

“HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAH”

Now both members of the simple life were laughing at the top of their lungs. Paris, blindfolded and having her big size 11 soles bound and exposed to the maddening sensation of the hairbrush – and Miss Ritchie – having to struggle against an electric toothbrush that is contact with her helpless, pedicured feet. Both struggled against their bonds, trying to pull their feet away and wishing they had never signed up for this experience.

PART 3 TO COME AT SOME POINT WITH SOME MORE TICKLING AND REVENGE

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back