• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

From Harley Quinn #17

Sailornapper

TMF Regular
I know not the norm but I am gonna hunt the next issue down and also double check this issue.

Ivy_Ref3.jpg
The only full body shot of Ivy in her Daisy Duke look in the issue. Man I hope the next one includes the pose.

Also I have to say this,

Ivy_Ref1.jpg

Bizzarro is one lucky bastard on the cover. I think he's palming both girls but easily can see it with Ivy.

Hmm idea for later pic, hell yeah. (when I get poser going, and I mean the dukes outfit and if can use two of this one model, throw in harley. If can't figure out what I mean you'll see when do the pic)

Did Ivy always have green skin? That and the outfit she has on makes her look like she's related to the Jolly Green Giant! LOL

Think it changed dunno when but I know when I picked up the intro book for Harley into the DCU Comics she had the Green skin, think just happened thanks to the cartoon (like how they put Lex Luthor Sex Toy CLONE Supergirl (which was really a jello mold looking thing) in the dime store outfit from the Superman cartoon, glad she's dead and Kara's returned) so could blame that look on the show, yet doesn't bother me much at all. Kinda explains why in an old comic when she had normal skin that Batman put her in a transparent body bag and then tossed her over his shoulder. Was saving her and Gordon from a building on fire or a bomb about to blow.

She grows the outfit from her own body (yeah surprised she hasn't met Swamp Thing either, or :wow: well it would explain the green skin) In a later issue she even says something on the lines of growing a new suit.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back