• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stax____ ?/F

TheFactor

TMF Expert
(Hope everyone enjoys this!)

Circumstantial Situations

STAX

The overgrowth of the surrounded brushes made it hard for Kelly, and her baby sister Bobby to make their way towards the beach of rocks that paved the way for a long journey Kelly insisted only she could go on. Kelly was a beautiful young girl, she was twenty-five years old, and had long, flowing blond hair that was tied to the back of her head with a single piece of thread. She stood at six feet, had emerald green eyes, and a soft complexion. She wore a long, green robe that fell to her ankles.
Bobby was a foot shorter than Kelly and five years younger than her as well. She had short black hair, and dark brown eyes. She had on a pair of brown colored pants, with matching boots (though they were lighter in color) and a white shirt. Bobby was practically walking on Kelly’s heels as they made their way through a thicket of trees.
“Stop following me!” Kelly shouted over her shoulder.
“No!” Bobby said crossly. “I’m coming with you!”
The two continued to bicker as they entered a small clearing in the trees, finally Kelly rolled her eyes and turned to face her baby sister. “What the hell is your problem?” Bobby asked, as ran into her sister.
“You!” Kelly said. “Do you have any idea what I’m going after?” Kelly asked, placing her hands on her hips.
“Yeah… Stax!” Bobby said.
“Yeah Stax…” Kelly said, mocking her sister. “Do you know what Stax is?” Kelly asked.
“Yes.” Bobby said, annoyed.
“Than you know why you cannot come.” Kelly said.
“This is bull…” Bobby began.
“Stop swearing!” Kelly said, firmly placing her hand over Bobby’s mouth. “If you swear again I’ll spank you with dad’s old belt!” She said, warningly.
“I’m not two any more!” Bobby said, shoving Kelly’s hand off of her mouth.
“You could have fooled me.” Kelly said. “Listen… Stax is a vicious animal, it’s killed hundreds of people!” Kelly said, her eyes started to leak. “It’s killed… if something happened to you I don’t know what I’d do.”
“Nothings going to happen to me… besides how do you know you’ll be able to kill it?” Bobby asked.
“No one’s ever hunted it.” Kelly said.
“But how do you know?” Bobby asked.
“Because…” Kelly said, stepping closer to her sister. “No one has ever hunted it.”
Bobby rolled her eyes, and gave a frustrated growl. “Why won’t you let me come?!” Bobby said, nearly screaming.
“Because if something happened to you I’d…” Kelly began.
“Don’t give me that bull…” Bobby saw that Kelly had crossed her arms in front of her chest, and narrowed her eyes towards Bobby. “Hockey… bull hockey.” Bobby said quickly.
“Fine… two reasons your not coming with me.” Kelly said. “Reason one… the same reason I gave before, I’d die if something happened to you. Reason two, I always work alone… always have, always will.”
“That’s not fair, I’m your sister… you should include me in your life, protect me…” Bobby said.
Kelly sighed and hugged Bobby close to her chest. “Let me go!” Bobby protested, trying to push her big sister away, suddenly Bobby cried in pain, and slapped the back of her neck. It felt like a huge mosquito had bitten her.
“Ouch.” Bobby cried, she felt the back of her neck and felt something sticking out of it. Pulling on the object, she held a thorn in her hand.
“What is this?” Bobby asked, as her arms grew weak.
“It’s a paralyzing thorn.” Kelly said. “You can find them on the outskirts of town.”
“Kelly.” Bobby said, crying. She was about to fall to her knees when Kelly caught Bobby under her arms and laid her on her back.
“Sorry baby doll.” Kelly said.
“Why?” Bobby asked, her arms, and legs refused to move.
“Because I love you too damn much.” Kelly said.
“I’ll follow you.” Bobby said.
Kelly sighed, and kissed Bobby on her forehead. “I know three things about you.” Kelly said. “One… your persistent. Two… you’re a good sister. Three… you have sensitive feet.” Kelly turned, and undid the straps to Bobby’s boots.
“Don’t tickle me!” Bobby pleaded.
“I would never tickle you in your state.” Kelly said, tenderly. She undid the strap to Bobby’s first boot, and slid it off her foot, than undid the other. “There.” Kelly said, tying the boots together and slinging them over her shoulder. Kelly stood and starred down at the small, struggling girl.
“Listen.” Kelly began. “I know this is your only pair of boots, so I don’t have to worry about you getting another pair and following me. Now I’m going to search for Stax in the surrounding caves a few miles away, the paralyzing thorn I got you with will wear off in twenty-minutes.”
“What is Stax appears?” Bobby asked, frightful.
“I doubt he’ll come, he only appears at night. Secondly he doesn’t eat anything he thinks is dead, and he’s deaf so just keep lying still if he appears.” Kelly said.
“This is protecting me?” Bobby asked.
“The only way I know how.” Kelly said. Without another word, Kelly disappeared in the trees.
“I love you!” Kelly called, a few seconds later.
“I LOVE YOU TOO! JERK!” Bobby screamed.
Bobby breathed deeply and tried to move her arms and legs, she tried to wiggle her fingers and toes… but nothing moved! Bobby cried a bit, and than closed her eyes trying to think of something else. She wanted to kick her sisters ass, but at the same time she wanted to be with her and hold on to her… Bobby was secretly afraid to be alone.
The sounds of birds singing overhead, and the rustling of leaves was a comfort to Bobby, but it still wasn’t enough. That’s when the birds stopped singing.
“What now?” Bobby asked. From her right she was a long figure walking on all fours into the clearing, Bobby gasped as the creature starred at her with cold, yellow eyes. It’s maw opened and revealed two rows of razor sharp teeth. The creature looked like a blue and light colored green, leopard. It was covered with feathers that pointed towards it’s long, tail.
“Stax.” Bobby said, she had never seen the creature before, but from all that’s she’s heard of from the survivors of this creatures brutal attacks, this was it.
“HELP!” Bobby screamed. “IT’S STAX!” Bobby’s body shook with fear, but she didn’t hear anyone coming to her rescue. The creature gave a small grunt, and walked towards Bobby. Putting it’s snout a few inches away from Bobby, it sniffed loudly, taking in her scent.
“Nice demon bastard… nice demon bastard.” Bobby said. The creature opened it’s mouth, and a long tongue dipped lowed and licked the Bobby’s right cheek. The tongue was soaked, and Stax’s breath, reeked! “Disgusting.” Bobby thought, her body convulsed as though she were about to vomit. Stax turned and began to sniff the rest of Bobby’s body, it stopped when it reached Bobby’s feet. The creature bent low and sniffed the soles of Bobby’s feet, and than sniffed the soles.
“Go away!” Bobby shrieked, the nose was tickling her feet.
Stax yawned broadly, and laid by Bobby’s feet, it’s eyes were trained on her soles. Suddenly it bent forwards and ran it’s tongue over Bobby’s foot. The tongue was so wide, and long that it covered Bobby’s entire foot.
“PPPHFFF!” Bobby giggled, she held her breath as the tongue moved up her heel, over the soles, and finally over the toes. Stax raised his head and snapped it’s jaws suddenly. Bobby’s closed her eyes and prepared to feel a crunching sound as Stax hit into her foot, but instead she heard another snapping sound. Bobby opened her eyes and saw that Stax was snapping it’s jaws at a few flies that had gathered around it.
“Defiantly disgusting.” Bobby said.
Stax ate the last fly, than glanced down at Bobby’s feet again, it’s tongue lashed out and slid over the sole.
“S-S-ST-HAHAP!” Bobby giggled, Stax’s tongue slid between Bobby’s toes, and than over the arches. Bobby continued to giggle, her eyes were closed tightly, and she was shaking her head no.
Stax glanced up from his work, and gave a furious roar, and jumped to his feet. “Oh crap!” Bobby said, the color draining from her face. Stax slowly made his way back towards Bobby’s head, and once again started to sniff her face. After he was done, he seemed satisfied that his find was truly dead, he turned and headed back towards Bobby’s feet.
“Leave them alone!” Bobby shouted.
Stax laid down in front of the feet, and ran his tongue back over Bobby’s soft soles. Bobby squealed louder and tried to get up, tried to do anything to stop the torture! She screamed loudly for help, she held her breath hoping to pass out, nothing was working!
“L-LEHEHE-VE MY FEEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Bobby had lost it and started laughing uncontrollably. Stax’s tongue moved faster and faster over Bobby’s soles, and it dug in between her toes, and than tortured her heels vigorously. Bobby shrieked even louder, her chest was heaving as she laughed.
“Good thing this things deaf…” Bobby said, as Stax finally stopped licking. Stax glanced around the clearing, and stamped it’s front paw on the ground. A moment later Bobby heard a tiny “RAWWAR!” And out from some bushes a small kitten appeared, though this kitten looked like Stax. It’s eyes were nearly closes, and it didn’t have teeth yet.
“Cute!” Bobby said. Stax stood, and walked behind it’s kitten. Using it’s snout, Stax pushed it’s baby towards Bobby. The small kitten roared, and playfully charged towards Bobby. But it’s confidence dwindled when it neared Bobby’s body, it stopped and swayed back and fourth on it’s feet. With another push from Stax, the kitten made it to Bobby’s side. The kitten, like it’s mother (or father) started to sniff Bobby’s body. It sniffed the side of Bobby’s head, her neck, and than her pits!
Bobby began to giggle, when she felt a tongue touch her underarm. Bobby tried to move out of the creatures way, but couldn’t.
“No more of this! What the hell is wrong with these animals?” Bobby wondered. Bobby was laughing hard now, sweat trickled down her brow, and her cheeks grew a steady red color. As Bobby laughed, her eyes moved towards Stax. She would have gasped if she could have, another creature the same size as Stax had entered the clearing, it looked like Stax, except it was darker in color.
The small kitten moved from Bobby’s pits and moved towards her feet, where it started to nibble Bobby’s toes. Bobby laughed some more, as it’s parents also moved towards Bobby’s feet.
“OHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAH SHITTT!” Bobby giggled, as all three creatures began to lick her feet all over. Bobby screamed loudly and suddenly her left arm twitched. The creatures glanced up and growled.
“Oh God!” Bobby thought, closing her eyes. She knew the paralyzing thorn was wearing off. The creatures glanced towards Bobby’s feet, than towards Bobby, after a moment they started to lick her feet.
As Bobby laughed, she felt like she could move her other arm, and even her legs! Her toes spread, and Bobby clenched her hands together into a tight fist and continued to laugh, she couldn’t risk moving.
“Protect me, eh?” Bobby thought, as she remembered her sisters words… “I bet this is what she had in mind.” Bobby sighed deeply when she heard another growl coming from the trees, and than another, and another. She didn’t have to look to know that more and more Stax like creatures were entering the clearing.
“This is great…” Bobby thought.

Very nice. I like these types of stories. Very original, anxiously awaiting the next installment!

Nice work!

Your work is truly some of my favorite stuff to read. I loved both of your novels as well! Keep up the great writing!

Yesterday, 09:36 PM
Ace Riley
TMF NOVICE Join Date: Apr 2001

Cute I like.

(I'm glad you did.)

#3 Yesterday, 11:32 PM
Shifty Eyed Dog
Registered User Join Date: May 2001

Very nice. I like these types of stories. Very original, anxiously awaiting the next installment!

(I have something cooking up, thanks for your interest.)

#4 Today, 01:05 AM
Invisible Ink
TMF NOVICE Join Date: May 2005

Nice work!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your work is truly some of my favorite stuff to read. I loved both of your novels as well! Keep up the great writing!

(Thanks man, that means a lot!)

Cool. As ticklish as Bobby's feet were , I hope her 6ft sister's monster feet are even more deliciously sensitive in Part II. STAX vs. Kelly's huge feet! Go STAX!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back