• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Great playground tickle(true)

hyped_up

1st Level Red Feather
hey check it out, me and a friend (we'll call her Sandra).Shes about 5'7 medium length black hair not fat but not skinny (i like to call it spongy) were feeling silly so we pulled up to a playground like around 9p.m and we started to play follow the leader (w/ me being the leader) went around the playground. When i went up the rope net , she followed and got stuck and got tangled. I was about to help her but then got the idea to tickle. I thought about getting her upperbody but was worried about her getting rope burn but her feet were diferent, they were stuck under the net. i went under there and took off her heels (maybe thats why she got stuck). She refused to wear nylons that day so her feet were bare. her feet are about size 8, toes painted a nice pink and the second toe was a bit longer than her big toe. she had a medium sized arch and soft pink and white soles. well after coming out of my hypnosis i started to tickle her feet at he arch and she went wild (i think she woke up some squirrels)she really was ticklish. I went up and down her feet for what seemed like hours (5mins). i would of started to use twigs and my tounge to tickle her but a park trooper rolled by so i let her up and we got back in the car and left, funny thing is i think she liked it (YES!:D maybe:confused: )

i wish i played that game while i was younger darn.
well maybe when they invent time machines, i'll be there
hyped_up is hyped_out

Go0D sToRy!

A+ on foot tickling
A+ on the foot description
A+ on effort
Wow! If there was a place called foot tickling school. YOu surely will ace your grade! Nice jOb! Post more if you got any more experience to share!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back