• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Without Consent 2 (Starring Pricilla of Femfeet)

Without Consent II: Toni's Revenge
By SlaverTickler
Starring Pricilla James, Toni Summers, Julie Kyle & TIB

Page 1
Toni heard the hysterical squeals as her friend Percilla tortured yet another helpless woman. She opned the door to the FemFeet dugeon and looked in. There was Pricilla standing in front of Julie Kyle, her hand's restrained above her head by chains. The beautiful Asian shook her head, and begged for the red haired tickle-dom to grant her mercy, but Percilla knew none. Toni had experience James's torture first hand, she'd agreed to do some bondage pictures for her, and soon found herself in Julie's perdicament. That why she'd come bak, to get even. Now she knew Julie would help you.

As she watched, she saw Pricilla skilfully kneed the othe women's scantly clad form. As the helpless Kyle screamed and jerked around, Toni motioned to the mand standing behined her with the camera. Suddenly the door of the dugeon burst open, and Toni tackled Pricilla to the floor. Rolling the radiant red head over, she quickly bound her wrists with hand-cuffs, before going over and freeing Julie.

"Whats going on, I was...TONI!" exclaimed Pricilla as she saw the stunning blond, "Oh god no!"

The two women pounced on their former tormentor, taring at her black dress. Now the normally domaneering red head was screeming and jerking as she tried to escape her captors. Once the busty beauty was stripped to her bra and thong, her two captors dragged her across the room to a table. Working together, Julie and Toni, hulled their captive onto the wrack and bound her anckles with leather cuffs. To spite her best efforts Pricilla's wrists were bound in similar fason. The helpless woman screamed for help as the camera-man continued to film everything.

The two women set to work right away. Julie began to dance her devilish fingers over Pricilla's ticklish feet. The bound beauty threw her head from side to side, as uncontrolled laughter erupted from her. Next Toni gently ran the tips of her fingers over her friend's left side, watching happily as James's firm boobs almost bounced out of her bra. The vengeful women laughed at the normally controlling womens pitiful pleas, witch only served to increas her humiliation.

"Pleas stop it, I cant stand it." snorted Pricilla as the two women worked her over, "I'm sorry, pleas stop."

Sure, now your sorry." replied Toni, "You didn't seem to sorry when the situation was revesed though."

Page 2
Pricilla screamed when Toni sliped her fingers into her deffencless underarms. She wanted to close her arms despritly as the little blond's fingers wiggled around in her smouth shaven cups. Then the red head heard a loud humming, as Jullie pressed the tip of a "Silver Bullet" against on of her sensitive arches. Once again James sqealed, and her back arched off the table. She gasped for air as the two beauties tortured her with no sighns of remores. Why should they, Pricilla never shown anybody a moment's resbit, especialy when she'd abused Toni.

"Wow, look at her go." comented Julie, "She's sooo ticklish
maybe we should stop...NOT!"

Toni began to lick the sweat glissand tummy of the hysterical beauty. The woman couldn't beleave that her own methods were being used against her, and just as effectively. Julie climed up onto the table and stratled Pricilla's waist. The scantly clad Asian produced a bottle of baby oil, and proceeded to poor it onto the prisoner. The to women began to rub the substance all over the woman's shaply body, tickling her everywhere in the process.

"Please this is to much. I'm begging you, please have mercy." pleaded Pricilla.

Taking hold of the large vibrator, Toni turned it back on and went to town on Pricilla once more. The sexy redhead wiggled helplessly as her fair haired captor ran the device along her sensitive sides, up into her armpits. She shrieked as bucked as Julie sensually stroked her flat belly. The torture was unbearable, Percilla could feel tears stream down her face, while the vibrator was slib into her cleavig. When silent laughter kicked in the two women smilled and noded to each other.

"Oh Tickler, she's read for you now." Julie called out.

"Oh no not him too1" wispered the gasping red head as a large man in a black ski mask and sweats entered the room.

The two women backed away from Pricilla, allowing the tickle mercenary full accessto thei hostage. All the women at FemFeet knew better then to get in the way of TIB. Almost all of them had been tortured by him, includding Pricilla James. Pricilla's chest heaved as she fought to ketch her breath. She could not believe that Toni had gone this far to get even. She turned her head and watched as the two women pulled up a pair of stools to sit on. The helpless James looked up to see the menacing frame of the Tickler standing over her.

The two women cheered as TIB dug his fingers into Pricilla's sides. She screamed and bucked, as the man's fingers crawled up and down her well oiled body. The gorgous woman screamed and bounced her body up and down on the table< Desprit to excape her torture. As Toni watched, she found heself enthralled with perssila's torment. She looked at Julie out of the corner of her eye, while pulling a small vile and a rag from her pants pockets.

Page 3

Julie Kyle yelped as her partner in crime jumped on her. Toni pressed the rag against the other woman's face, and soon the familiar smell of chloroform filled her nostrils. When the beautiful Asian awoke she was, once again, bouned in chains that hung from the ceiling. She flinched as Toni aproched, making scratching motions with her fingers. Soon the sound's of two women laughing filled the dugeon like beautiful music in sterio.

The End.

Special thank to FemFeet:D (Please don't sue me). With wet passionet kisses to Julie Pricilla and Toni:D (PLEASE don't sue me). I realy hope you guys at FemFeet/Realtickling.com, enjoyed this story;) (and I realy hope you don't sue me).

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back