• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Maggie's Big Brother 6 Adventure

tkl-pen

1st Level Orange Feather
Maggie's Big Brother 6 Adventure m/f

Maggie's Big Brother 6 Adventure
It had been a big day in the house with the various competitions between the guests and all of the posturing and dealing that was going on. It was the day of the head-of-household competition and Maggie was totally intent on winning the HOH competition to avenge the eviction of her friend and game partner Eric. Kaysar, the young Iraqi-American in the house, had initially nominated James for eviction with Maggie nominated as a pawn. She didn’t like to be nominated but she knew that James was certain to be chosen for eviction. When James won the power of veto, though, he removed himself from the nominations and Kaysar nominated Eric in his place. This, of course, led to the eviction of Eric from the house and Maggie was livid with Kaysar and his allies for ousting her closest personal friend. She promised Eric that she would get even for him as he was leaving the house.

In the head-of-household competition, Janelle, one of Kaysar’s allies and a firmly entrenched member of the other group, had rolled an excellent score in the ball completion and no other player even came close to her. It appeared to everyone that Janelle was going to win the competition. Maggie, though, was the last competitor to roll a ball and she placed it almost perfectly, much closer than Janelle had done, and easily won the head-of-household competition. This placed her in a perfect position to avenge Eric and further weaken the other alliance in the house. It had been a tiring day, though, and after the requisite viewing of the HOH room with the other houseguests, she changed into her pyjamas and went to sleep.

Maggie was a pretty, blond-haired, petite young emergency room nurse from Las Vegas, twenty-six years old, well-spoken and articulate, a little hot-tempered, and quite used to having her instructions followed by those around her. She always liked to sleep in pyjamas and this made her feel quite normal under the eyes of multiple cameras and the various male guests in the house.

She felt a little tingle all over her body while she slept and thought nothing of it - she didn’t even open her eyes and continued to sleep. Suddenly, though, she felt that she had drastically changed position and her eyes flashed open with the realization that something was very wrong and that she might be in danger.

She gasped in shock as she found herself in some kind of scientific laboratory with various stainless steel and baby blue furnishings. She was suspended in the center of a large metal ring with her wrists in restraints high above her head and her ankles in similar restraints and widely separated. She did not realize that the restraints were, in fact, anti-gravitational in nature and prevented excessive strain on her arms and shoulders as a result of her weight hanging from them. She still wore her pyjamas, though, and that was some comfort anyway. She tried to move but the restraints held her perfectly, spreadeagled and upright about a foot and a half above the floor. She wanted to pee but she didn’t want to do it there or to wet her pyjamas.

‘Oh, my God,’ she said softly, ‘where the hell am I?’

As she took in her surroundings, she saw various cabinets with stainless steel doors in the walls, computer terminals, lights and moveable trolleys. She could see herself and the device that held her in the gleaming stainless steel doors of the cabinets in front of her on the other side of the room. The thing looked somewhat like the Stargate that she had seen on television with large, stainless devices restraining her wrists and ankles. She was perfectly held in the middle of the ring.

Although she had no real concept of the time, she thought it was about twenty or thirty minutes later that a man came into the chamber. He was quite a big man in his late forties or early fifties, heavy set and muscular, but not fat. There was a certain elegance about him and she immediately sensed that he was a powerful and authoritative figure. She put on a brave face and challenged him.

“What the hell is this?” she started, “How did I get here? And who the hell are you? What do you want with me?”

The man approached the device to which she was restrained and moved a lever on her right side and then a similar lever on her left side. She felt the device release from its locks and move ever so slightly. He then started to turn the metal ring that held her to place her upside down, then up again, then face up, then face down, then upside down again, always perfectly suspended within the confines of the metal ring and its restraints. Upside down her long hair felt heavy as it cascaded to the floor below. Face down her hair fell on both sides of her face and fell toward the floor and her breasts hung loosely from her chest. At least my pyjamas give my boobs some support, she thought.

“Please stop,” she asked the man, “I don’t like this. What do you want with me anyway?”

As he stopped the device with Maggie in the face-up position, suspended only by her wrists and ankles, he said, “You are so weak! As an emergency nurse, I would have thought that you would be braver and more resilient. But you are only a little girl, aren’t you?”

“And your little feet are cold,” he observed, as he ran his hand over her right foot, and then his fingers over the soft sole beneath.”

‘Hey, don’t,” Maggie said, giggling a little, “that tickles.”

The man then brought the restraining device back to the vertical position and stood before the young woman. He just looked at her for a time and said nothing. When she tried to say something, he simply told her, “Be still, little girl!”

After a minute or two which seemed much longer to Maggie, of course, the man began to speak.

“Your name is Maggie, you are a twenty-six year old emergency nurse from Las Vegas, you like to play baseball, and you are a contestant on a popular television show attempting to outlast other competitors and win a substantial cash prize. All of America knows these things. But I know a great deal more about you, things that I have sensed in you by watching you over the past few weeks. You, Maggie, are a romantic. You maintain close friendships with men but you like to appear more powerful than most women. In your work, you like to give instructions and to have them followed quickly and to the letter. And yet, in spite of numerous male friendships, at the age of twenty-six, you are still single.”

Maggie was mesmerized by the man, not only by the things he said, but also by the way he said them, by his manner and his voice. He touched her feet, taking one of her size eight feet in each hand, stroking the top of each foot gently and lovingly with his fingers as he held it.

“Your little feet are still cold,” he observed, “and you are trembling. Don’t be afraid, I will not harm you, and you will be back in your bed in a little while.”

“Please let me go,” she said, looking into his eyes, realizing that was not going to happen, “just take me back to the house.”

“My name, Maggie,” he said, “is Master Sandrak Van Koto, and you may address me as Koto-san. I am an industrial scientist and inventor with a particular mission that I very deeply believe in. I am able to locate any person in the world through advanced genetic coding systems, far beyond regular dna profiling, simply from a picture or a television image. I can then transport that person to this location, or any other place that I choose, even any other time that I choose, keep the person for any time that I like, and return her to the exact location and time from which I removed her. These scientific concepts are not yet regularly available in the world because of the manner in which they could be abused by certain people.”

“I am very interested in your competition and I would like to have it played out in a particular way at this point so that one of the competing pairs will be broken apart. I intend to convince you to nominate a particular individual for eviction this week even though I am well aware that you may have others in mind.”

“Who do you want me to nominate, then?” she asked.

‘We’ll get to that in due course, little girl,” he said, “but first I feel that I should show you I am quite serious about this. Perhaps, then, I will even teach some things that will make you much more of a beautiful woman than you are now.”

He reached over to a nearby trolley and picked up a pair of pyjamas identical to the ones she was wearing. Showing them to her, he explained,

“I have developed a replicator within my computer systems that can duplicate things like your pyjamas and your panties underneath. Thus, I can damage the pyjamas on you right now and replace them with this duplicated set when you go back to your bed.”

He moved another trolley into position beside Maggie and picked up a large pair of Lister-type bandage scissors which were used in hospitals to remove bandages and plaster casts. The bottom side of the scissors had a protective tip to prevent the accidental cutting of the skin.

“I am sure you recognize these,” he said, “from the emergency room.”

“No, what are going to do?” she pleaded, struggling violently against her restraints.

“I am going to remove your pyjamas,” he told her, “so that I can get a better and more intimate look at you and perhaps convince you to follow my instructions when I return you to the house.”

While Maggie continued to plead and tried to deal with the man, he proceeded to strip her, slowly and purposefully. He began by cutting each sleeve of her pyjama top from the wrist to the shoulder and across to the collar. He then cut down toward her abdomen along the buttons and Maggie’s pyjama top fell to the ground.

“Well, well,” he observed, “you have a fine pair of breasts, indeed, accentuated by a pair of very pretty nipples. I’m sure you wont mind if I kiss your nipples before we continue.”

Over Maggie’s objections, Koto-san kissed each of her nipples, lovingly and carefully, tasting the lovely essence of Maggie’s body through the perpiration that had formed not only on her breasts but all over her body. Her nipples hardened appreciably as he did so.

He then continued to strip Maggie by cutting down the outer seams of her pyjama pants from the top to the bottom, being careful not to cut through her panties. The pants, too, fell to the floor and landed on top of the pyjama top already there. He then put his arm around her waist and kissed her navel, inserting his tongue deeply and carefully tickling the edges of her belly button and upper abdomen with his lips and teeth. Maggie threw her head back, complaining and struggling, but unable to do anything to stop him.

Koto-san then moved on to the one remaining item - Maggie’s pink panties. He cut down both outer sides and removed them, leaving Maggie completely naked in her bondage.

“So now what are you going to do to,” she asked, “please, I just want to go back. Tell me what you want me to do and I‘ll be on my way.”

He picked up a large, stiff feather from one of the trolleys nearby and showed it to her, explaining,

“This is a very special feather from the Andean condor, the largest flying bird in the world. It has been carefully trimmed and treated with a special compound to make for needle-sharp little points along the edge that will produce the most intense sensations imaginable. But first I must powder your body as you are getting a little too sweaty to get the most out of these sensations.”

Please don’t tickle me with that feather,” she pleaded, “I can’t stand to be tickled on any part of my body.”

“Do not be afraid, Maggie,” he said, in an almost fatherly manner, “I am going to introduce you to your body, and you will learn to experience sensations that you never imagined possible, even when pleasuring yourself in the privacy of your own apartment. I will show you the intensity for which your body was designed and you will do for me whatever I want you to.”

He picked up a container of baby powder and sprinkled it on Maggie’s breasts, which glistened with sweat similar to the rest of her body, and gently massaged it into the skin while being very careful not to touch her nipples. She closed her eyes and threw back her head with the sensation. He then picked up the large, stiff feather again, moving it toward her left breast.

“Please, no, not there!” Maggie pleaded, “My breasts are so sensitive, especially now!”

As he continued to talk to her about sexual ecstasy and arousal, he slowly drew the feather across the very top edge of her left breast, moving a tiny fraction of an inch closer to her nipple with each successively longer and harder stroke, causing her to close her eyes and moan as she rolled her head from side to side, and causing her nipples to become painfully engorged with blood, more erect than she had ever though possible.

“Please stop,” she pleaded, “that feels so terrible. Aaaaaah! Oh, God, please, please stop.”

But his patience was incredible. He continued the treatment of her breasts endlessly.
The strokes across the top half of her left breast continued repeatedly for fifteen long, agonizing minutes. He then continued his ministrations on the top part of her right breast, then the bottom half of her left breast and, finally, the bottom half of her right breast, each receiving sixty strokes of the feather over fifteen minutes. The entire treatment of her breasts lasted an hour.

The man then moved to the computer console and pressed one of the buttons, holding it down as the metal ring tilted backwards into the flat position. Maggie tried to struggle but the restraints were solid. The man came and started to stroke the big feather across her stomach and along her sides, following the curvature of the spaces between her ribs. He moved the feather over her entire torso from below her breasts to the creases where it met her thighs on both sides of her brunette, curly pubic hair, and her sides from below her armpits to her hips.

Maggie squirmed and fidgeted in the restraints holding her as the man drew the stiff feather across the soft skin of her stomach and sides, slowly and purposefully, in long, agonizing strokes. She tried everything she could think of to ease the sensations - she stiffened her body, bit her lip, squeezed her eyes and clenched her fists. Nothing seemed to help. She felt her nipples harden and well even more, and the vaginal juices inside her get heavier and heavier.

“Oh, shit!” she exclaimed, “Oh, my God! Please stop!”

He picked up a small vibrator from the trolley and held it up for Maggie to see. This is a very special little vibrator with a tip like a pencil. There are some special little sensitive places where it is most useful. He turned the device on and proceeded to draw it through the creases at the top of her thighs. She arched her back and fought the restraints to get loose.

“Aaaaaaaaaah!” she cried, “Pleaheaheaheahease, stohohohohop!”

He continued to draw the feather, and later, the vibrator across her torso continuously for one hour. Maggie continued to perspire and the sheen of her sweat glistened on her smooth flawless young skin.

“Oh, please,” she pleaded, “no more, this is terrible. I can’t stand it anymore.”

He then moved her attention back to her stomach, working his way further down her thighs and legs, drawing the feather in long lengthwise and crosswise strokes. Her sexual arousal continued to build and build, but he was careful not to touch any part of her that would take her all the way to orgasm. He moved to her arms and ribs, stroking the soft inside flesh of her upper arms and the curvature of her ribs, careful to avoid touching the very sensitive area of her armpits.

Maggie was so close, oh so close, to the most intense sexual orgasm. But the man was an expert. He really knew the female anatomy, the workings of the female body and its nervous system. She was so close, and yet she could not climax. She was in agony. If only she could touch her genitals, or if only he would touch her genitals.

“Now the next area we will work on,” the man told her, as he brought a wheeled stool to the foot end of the device, “is your feet.”

“Noooooo, God, noooooo!” Maggie cried, as she felt the table lowering to completely flat position, “My feet are so ticklish! Please, I’ll die!”

Maggie flexed her toes over and over again as she sensed his presence right by her feet. They were very pretty, in perfect proportion, beautifully cleaned and manicured, with no dead tissue or callouses of any kind, and perfectly kissable. He took her left foot in his hands, holding it delicately between both hands, and kissed the ball of her foot, inhaling deeply to see if there was any smell.

The first stroke was like fire through Maggie’s nervous system. He had drawn the stiff feather along the axis of the length of her foot, through the crease that parted the ball of her foot into two sides. The sensation was so intense that Maggie couldn’t even scream. He then drew the feather carefully across the sole of her foot, threading it through the creases in the skin of the sole of her foot as she flexed her toes. Whenever she flexed her toes, though, he drew another feather down the top of her foot lengthwise, in the soft crease between the tendons. He continued this for a half hour on each foot.

He then picked up the fine point vibrator and began to work it carefully on the bottom of each toe, continuing onto the front part of the balls of feet, and finally into the soft, delicate spaces in the hollow under her toes and between her toes. As she continued to plead and scream, he spent half an hour on this treatment, simply holding the balls and toes of her feet between the thumb and fingers of one hand.

He knew she was on the verge of orgasm as he moved the feather to the soft flesh on the inside of her thighs. Her nipples were stiff and gorged with blood, her clitoris was erect and her vagina was sopping wet.

“Aah! Ooh!,” she panted, clenching her fists, squeezing her eyes, “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Because I want you to remember what I want you to do and to prove to you that I will make you suffer incredibly if you don’t carry out my instructions.”

“Please, I’ll do anything you want,” she pleaded, “just tell me what to do.”

“Well,” he mused, “perhaps I should tell you, then. I want you to nominate Kaysar and James. Kaysar is, of course, your obvious choice because he put up your best friend, Eric, and got him evicted. I know that you want to nominate Janelle for the second position. But I want James out of the house and away from Sarah. That is what you must do. Do you understand?”

“Okay, okay,” she pleaded, “Please let me go, I’m so aroused right now I can’t stand it. It’s going to kill me if I can’t finish it!”

The continuous stroking of the feather on the soft inside of Maggie’s thighs was maddening. She was so close to orgasm and yet she couldn’t climax.

“Please, please God!” she prayed silently, “Let me come!”

“I can’t release you just yet, Maggie,” he said, “but I can kiss you, and lick you, and bring you to the end. All you have to do is ask me, and promise to nominate James.”

“Oh, God! Oh, please, please finish it!” she pleaded, “I can’t stand it! I’m so close! Please do it!”

He leaned down and kissed her stomach, between her navel and her pubic hair, and moved his tongue through her pubic hair to her genitals, biting her curly hair as he slowly made his way through. He kissed her genitals, and brought her to the throes of orgasm by kissing and tickling her most sensitive parts, delicately licking her clitoris, gently forcing his tongue into her vagina, and savoring the juices of her arousal, the exceptional sweet taste and the delicate aroma of her very essence. It wasn’t long before she arched her back and stiffened her entire body, trembling with the throes of an intense sexual climax, as much as possible within the bonds that held her. When she came back down from the heights of ecstasy, she lay on the table, panting, sweaty and exhausted.

The man released the restraints holding Maggie and carried her to the Japanese style baths where he gently bathed her, washed her hair, dried her and powdered her taking an hour to do so. Maggie was so exhausted she offered no resistance. To her it felt so wonderful with the warmth of the water, the coolness of the tiles, the fragrance of tropical flowers and a physical love as she had never known before.

After the bath, Koto-san carried her to the bedroom and placed her in the soft folds of the beddings. He laid down beside her and held her, allowing her to drift softly to sleep.

“Good night, little one,” he softly told her, “don’t forget your promise to nominate James. If you do, you and your girlfriends from the house are going to spend a full month here with me, each begging for sexual climax. Now sleep and return to your competition.”

When the nomination meeting came that Saturday, it was no surprise to anyone in the house, or at home watching, that Maggie nominated Kaysar for eviction from the house. Everyone was surprised, though, that Maggie nominated James instead of Janelle. But Maggie had her own reasons which were known to no other person in the house.

A few days later, in the veto competition, Maggie did all she could to stop James from winning the veto, remembering the man’s threat to bring her and the other women back to his science laboratory. James and Sarah, his girlfriend, worked on the veto competition together and Maggie even went so far as to sabotage their game. But in spite of it all, Sarah won the veto competition and took James off the nomination block. Maggie was then free to nominate Janelle for eviction as she had wanted to do from the beginning.

Last edited:
This story complements the Jennifer fictional stories

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back