• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pay Up

rob2006

Recently found a new "customer". My next door neighbor is a single black woman with an 18 yr. old son....good kid too. Anyway, her name is Kay. From time to time, she'll ask me if I can fix this, that, and the other because she knows I'm an electrician by trade and I've fixed a few things for her before, not just electrical. Being a hopeless ticklephile, I noticed she has beautiful feet and had to know how ticklish they are. I didn't want to scare her off right off the bat, so I moved slow. One day I was trimming the shrub between our houses and she came around to water hers and she was wearing sandals. I commented on how pretty her feet were and she giggled and sayed " well thank you". By this time I had already done a couple of things for her in the past two years I've known her. About a week later her water heater gave out and she asked me if knew how to replace it and I said yes. As I got the new unit in place, she was right there, and barefooted!...YYEEESSSSSS!! At some point in the installation, she came in, just to see how its going and once again I commented on her pretty feet. Again, she giggled and sayed "thank you, nobody's ever told me that but you". I asked in kind of a playful way if they were ticklish and she sayed they are but not too much. I grinned and went back to the subject of the water heater, not wanting her to get freaked out. I got the job done and she asked what she owed me and I said in a playful way, "let me tickle those pretty feet for awhile and we're even". She giggled and kind of spun her head and said "Oh my gosh, I could'nt stand it!" I didn't want to push it, I just wanted to "plant the seed". I gave her a price, she paid me, we had a few more minutes of idle chit chat and I left. About a month later, her dryer quit heating so she asked me if I would take a look. Wasn't a big deal. The lint trap was clogged behind the unit. She was up and running in 20 min. She asked me what she owed me and I decided to make my move. I said "Let me tickle those beautiful feet for a little while and we"ll call it even". She laughed and said "so tickling is your thing, huh?" "more than you know!" I said. Before I gave her a chance to get uncomfortable, I told how this was a life long thing with me and that I LOVED tickling girls when I was a kid and that I still love to tickle women, ESPECIALLY their feet! I explained that there's nothing more to it than just tickling and than I asked her flat out. "Every time I do something for you, could this be our little "payment plan?" Again, she laughed spun her head, kind of moaned, looked back at me and giggled again with uncertainty and asked "That's all you want, no money or anything?" I said "that's it nothing else, promise" She giggled some more and shook her head and said "I can't believe I'm doing this!" Smiling, she said "okay, so how do we do this?" "Just sit on the couch." I said " Now just put your feet in my lap." Gently, I started "testing the water" by slowly dragging the pads of my fingers up and down the soles of each foot. She started giggling and twitching so I didn't intensify the tickling yet....didn't want mess up the good thing I've got by making it unbearable. As she squirmed and giggled, I took it up a notch. I drug my nails across the balls of her feet. This time, she tried to pull away but I could sense she didn't really want to be able to pull loose. By now, I had managed to get full blown laughter from her. I asked if she needed a break and she "No, I think I can do this....it tickles but it still feels nice!" I had to get that uncontrollable explosion of laughter I'd been looking for so with one hand I gently pulled back the toes on her left foot and started flicking with my nails across the base of her toes. Her head flew back, her eyes squinted shut and she went into a high pitch squeal before bursting into a hearty laughter. It wasn't what I hoped for but still, a great response. Next, I decided to explore each of her pretty toes. I ran my nail quickly up and down the length of each toe and listened to the beautiful laughter each stroke extracted. Going back to her soles, I started raking up and down each one with my nails as I went nuts watching what it was doing to her. It had been about 20 min. now so I thought I better wrap it up so she doesn't get tired of this kind of payment every time. For the next 5 min or so, I held all of her toes back and gently ran my nails up and down the length each of them as I listened to the music of her laughter and watched her squirm and half heartedly try to pull away. I stopped and let her catch her breath as I massaged the tops of her feet for a few seconds. I asked if this could be our "arrangement" from now on and she said "I think I can stand it allright, but are you sure you don't want any money?" I said "Believe me, you're paid up!" CANNOT WAIT til the next service call!!

Thanks for sharing with us, Rob. NICE experience! On the next encounter, can you give us a little more detail? Approximate age, appearance, other important physical details would help me better envision the goings-on. It's too bad this kind of arrangement can't happen more often in real life. Good for you, buddy.

Sound like the start of a fun arrangement. Hope you have fun with that.

carpe tickle! <<<<----

You needed brass balls to ask. You had 'em - you asked - you win!

Congratulations dude! :tickle:

Great Story

ROB

Your lucky to have a neighbor like that!! Damm shame my neighbors suck compared to your situation. Thanks for the writing keep us up to date!!!

DB

That's awesome , dude! I hope to hear about more of these "tickle payments" in the future.

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back