• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sleeping Beauty / Conclusion (M/F, erotic)

Raul

1st Level Red Feather
We now reach the, er...climax, of the story...

As Jeff stood beside Becky’s bed, watching the rise and fall of her stomach with her labored breathing, he saw the twin mounds of her ripe young breasts in their ivory sheaths. He knew this had to be his next target. As he walked around to the other side of the bed, he glanced at the small dressing table against one wall. A slow grin spread across his face as he noticed a small, soft-bristled makeup brush lying on the table. He slowly picked it up, rolling its wooden handle around between his fingers. He then knelt beside Becky, and slowly undid the clasp in the front of her brassiere. Tenderly he opened the bra, exposing the breasts within to the cool air of the bedroom. Jeff was delighted with what he saw. Full and ripe, perfect rosy globes, with darker, tawny-colored aureoles and pert little nipples, already hard from Becky’s stimulation at his hands (and tongue). Holding the handle of the brush like a scalpel, Jeff slowly, experimentally flicked out with the brush, the very tips of the bristles lightly whispering over the top of Becky’s right breast. A tiny giggle escaped her lips. Jeff flickered the bristles over the top of her breast again, more slowly this time; a longer, slightly louder giggle. Jeff licked his lips in delight, and slowly swirled the bristles around the underside of her breast. Becky’s tight little behind began to bounce up and down on the bed as a staccato stream of giggles burst from her lips. Jeff held the very end of the brush handle between his thumb and index finger, and began to swing it back and forth like a pendulum, the tips of the bristles just barely grazing the tip of Becky’s erect nipple. Every time they did, Becky gasped, inhaling sharply. Jeff watched Becky’s fingers curl into fists and her adorable little toes scrunch up tightly as the bristles swung back and forth, back and forth across her hard little nipple. He was torturing her in the most delightful way! Oh, if only she were awake to experience this fully! But that was not possible. Not yet.

Jeff kept tickling Becky’s right breast with the makeup brush for what seemed a very long time. Soon her back began to arch off the bed, as though she were pushing her breast up to meet the brush, and her cries became louder and shriller. Jeff stopped then; he did not want to bring her to climax so soon. He put down the brush, and leaned in closer to her naked breasts. Bringing his lips close to her left breast, he experimentally flicked out with his tongue. The very tip of his tongue grazed the tip of her erect nipple.

“AAH!” Becky cried with pleasure. Jeff tasted the salt of her perspiration. He flicked out again, and again, and again with his tongue, drawing a cry of pleasure from Becky’s lips every time. He then began to trace the outer rim of her dusky aureole with the tip of his tongue, eliciting a mix of giggles and moans of pleasure. Her reactions were wonderful, better than Jeff could have dreamed of! Everything Jeff had fantasized about, the long weeks watching this beautiful woman from afar, was coming true! Jeff took her nipple gently between his teeth, and began to lightly nibble at the base of it while flickering his tongue over the tip. This brought forth the most delightful moans and gasps from his sleeping victim. Jeff was beyond caring if she awoke now. As he continued to work on her hard little nipple with his teeth and tongue, he brought his fingertips into play and started tickling her bare sides, playing her hyper-sensitive ribs like piano keys. Becky’s body nearly exploded with sensations as Jeff masterfully worked this dual assault, tickling her sides and nibbling and licking her nipple. A wonderful stream of laughter, punctuated throughout with moans and gasps of pleasure, poured from her throat.
Jeff kept this up for nearly ten full minutes before he finally broke away. He withdrew from Becky’s sleeping body, mouth and hands, and watched her writhe and squirm in her sleep, her head nuzzling her left cheek against the pillow and then whipping over to the other side, a sweet, seductive smile on her lips.

Jeff decided it was time to go for broke. Slowly, his hands trembling a little bit, he unfastened her jeans and started to slowly pull them down. With her legs tied spread-eagle, he could only pull them down so far; but it was far enough. He smiled at her white lace panties; his fingertips brushed the cotton panel, feeling the warm sticky wetness there. Becky inhaled sharply at the touch of his fingers. He slowly pulled the panties down, exposing the muff of Becky’s pubic hair; the dark hair glistened with moisture. Jeff inhaled deeply through his nostrils, drinking in the rich aroma of Becky’s sex. The master tickler rolled his tongue around in his mouth, moistening it, and then bent his face to the delightful task he had set for himself. He traced the edges of Becky’s vaginal lips with the very tip of his tongue, slowly, teasingly; Becky began to gasp in staccato bursts, short little gasps coming one right after the other, each one sharper than the last. When Jeff suddenly plunged his entire tongue inside Becky’s vagina, her scream filled the room. Becky’s body, asleep though it was, had been primed to perfection by Jeff’s ministrations, and he was as skillful with his tongue as he was with his tickles; it didn’t take very long...

Sunlight shining through her bedroom window fell across Becky’s sleeping face. She frowned at the intrusion of the light, rolled away from it; but it was no use, she was awake now. She stretched long and luxuriously, like a cat. She looked down at herself, and chuckled a little. She must have really thrown back too many at the club last night; she didn’t even remember getting home, much less putting on her pink silk pajamas! She did, however, remember the most exquisite dream. It was kind of a weird one; she had never had a dream like that before. But it was scrummy! She giggled a little at the memory, wondering what it would be like to go through that for real.

As she swung her legs over the side of the bed, Becky glanced up at her dressing table, and let out a little gasp.
As out of it as she had been, she did know one thing: that single, perfect red rose hadn’t gotten there by itself.

THE END (FOR NOW)

Great !@#$ing story!!! :wowzer: I don't know but while I was reading this I was thinking about Emma Bunton as Becky the sweet ticklee ;)

Thanks for the feedback Chewie! Glad you liked it!

Jeff

Good grief! I am breathless

That was funking brilliant! A sleepy tickle story - bizarre but it worked. It definitely worked.

:bouncybou

Thanks Suikoden! That's high praise coming from the author of Cloak and Feather. I am sure Xodlirv will be pleased to read your review as well.

Jeff

that was totally awesome. with the imaginative and creative minds on this forum, i think i will wait a bit before posting any story of my own. and hey raul or the author, do they get together???? i was sort of hoping she had been pretending to be asleep, and would then after climaxing, open her eyes and say something like that was the most amazing experience of my life. i think i love you. hehe o well i am a hopeless romantic. thanks for posting this.

isabeau :bunny:

Thanks for you kind words Isabeau. Actually there is a sequel to this story, also written by the multi-talented Xodlirv. It is pretty lengthy, and has a very high sexual content. It is based upon a true(ish) encounter, so it would have to be edited, and all parties agree, for it to be posted.

If there is interest in reading it I will check into the details.

Jeff

i am definitely interested, raul. love the story so far.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

isabeau{E} said:
i am definitely interested, raul. love the story so far.

isabeau :xpeepsofa

Isabeau,

I am not sure about posting the story on the forum, but if you are interested I will email it to you.

Jeff

i sent you my email address in a pm did you get it, Raul?

isabeau

Yes I did isabeau, and I just emailed you the story. Sorry it took so long, as I was out of town. Hope you enjoy, and have a great weekend!

Jeff

P.S. Thanks to you as well, Xod!

i got the story thanks raul and loved it just the ending i was hoping for. thanks you have a great weekend also

isabeau :bowing:

true life sleeping beauty

That was a great story! isabeau you are my sleeping beauty...are you ready for me to awaken you? :smilelove

Etienne

i am Etienne will it be tonight? i'll close my eyes and wait for you, and isnt this a great story? love it

isabeau :blush:

and thank you Etienne i'm just me :twohugs:

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back