• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jennifer and the Boss Part 7 FF/f

TQLR

TMF Expert
"Shhhhh!!!!" Erin whispered to Alicia, "...someone's coming!" Hurriedly, they put their string bikinis back on and remained hidden. They were laying on a blanket under a very full and overgrown tree whose branches hid them from view. A soft ground cover of moss made a very comfortable place for their leisurely love-making.

Erin and Alicia were college students who had started a relationship when they met on the college volleyball team. Both girls were tall at 5'11", tanned, and exceptionally fit from their daily volleyball workouts. They both looked rather punkish with short, spiky hair; Erin's being blonde and Alicia's a fire engine red. Firm 36D breasts still sported obviously hard nipples as they dressed and they then lay down to see if the intruder was going to pass through the small clearing on the border of which sat their love-tree.

Jennifer had hiked 5 miles in to the densest part of the park to arrive at her favorite clearing. Dressed in a short tank top and very short jogging shorts, the blonde's flip flops slapped against her bare feet as she made her way to her own special tree which was about 50 yards away from where Erin and Alicia lay. Slipping off her backpack, she began to dig inside for her toys.

"What's she doing ?" Erin whispered. "I haven't any idea" said Alicia.

Jenn first pulled her longest rope from the pack, the one with the padded cuffs tied to it, and tossed the other end over a fairly low hanging limb. Gauging the height of the cuffs to be just right, she tied off the rope on a very low hanging branch that had a number of broken limbs jutting off of it.

"Is she trying to hang herself?" Erin wondered.

"Not with those padded cuffs, she's not" Alicia giggled softly as she felt a rush of lustful anticipation thrum through her tummy.

Jenny pulled a small spreader bar from her backpack and began to clamp her trim ankles in the padded leather cuffs at either end.

"Oh My GAWD!!" Erin whispered, "...she's tying herself up!" Erin had a secret passion for more mature women and this 30 something busty blonde was starting to arouse that inner passion.

"Un huh!!! This could be FUN!" Alicia replied, concentrating more on Jenn's small bare feet than her breasts. Alicia's secret passion was a ful blown foot-fetish.

With legs bound wide, Jenn stretched up as high as she could, standing on tiptoes, while she bound her wrists with the cuffs. Instantly, her arousal began to climb as she softly moaned; luxuriating in the feeling that being helplessly bound always produced for her. Sensuosly, she slowly began to grind her hips as her nipples started to harden.

When her back was to them, Erin crooked a finger at Alicia, beckoning her to follow. The two approached silently on bare feet so it wasn't until Erin spoke that Jenn was even aware of their presence.

"Oooooo!!!!" she cooed in a sultry voice, "...what do we have here?"

"OOOOHHHHHH!" Jenn exclaimed as she realized she'd been caught in her naughty pasttime. Her face flushed red with embarassment as she tried desperately to unbuckle the cuffs at her wrists.

Seeing she was trying to get away, Erin ran over to the end of the rope and easily yanked Jennifer two feet off the ground; jerking her right out of her flip-flops! With her strength, it was easy to hold the swinging Jenny with one hand while she looped the rope around one of the broken branches nearby. The helpless blonde was now suspended a foot off the ground, still trying to unbuckle the cuffs.

Erin sauntered over to her and gave her a dazzling, lustful smile. "You look so delicious hanging there!"

Jenny stopped fiddling with the cuffs as Erin gently held her chin and forced her to gaze into her eyes. Jenn's large doe eyes locked onto Erin's and she was momentarily lost in their bright blue beauty; noticing the lust that fairly radiated from them.

"Puh... please.... don't hurt me!" Jennifer begged quietly.

"Oh honey, we're not going to hurt you!" Erin said in her sultry voice. Still holding Jenn's chin she asked "Now you tell me, does this hurt?" and she planted a very sensuous french kiss on the bound blonde.

Jennifer was struck by the incredibly arduous kiss and her heart began to thump in her chest as a delicious joy made her tummy shudder. After what seemed like a year but was only a minute Erin broke the kiss and Jenn panted lustfully, still lost in those amazing blue eyes.

"And does this hurt?" she asked as she started lightly stroking her nails around and around Jenny's taut, exposed tummy.

The light tickling confused Jennifer for a moment as giggles started bubbling across her lips. "Teeheheheeeee no doonhhahahaeeeeeee....tickleshehehehehe!" she giggled.

"Yummmm!!!! Is my gorgeous forest nymph a little ticklish?" Erin teased, "I think we're going to have a LOT of fun together!" she said as she kept tickling Jenn's tummy. Realizing that she wasn't going to be hurt and already aroused by this tall blonde beauty, Jennifer was on the verge of submitting.

Meanwhile, Alicia was digging through Jenny's backpack and discovered all of her naughty toys. Seeing what Erin was doing, she handed her girlfriend a long stiff goose feather.

"Lookie lookie!!" Erin sang, "...a long stiff feather! Is that cute belly button of yours ticklish too ?" she asked as she twirled it into Jenn's navel.

"NAAAHAHAHAHAAAAEEEE PLEEEESSSHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!" Jenny laughed as her belly button was very sensitive and the twirling feather was tickling deep within it. Wriggling wildly, she tried to swing away from Erin's tickling and she began to spin around.

Alicia wanted no part of that, so she grabbed another piece of rope from the pack and tied it to the center ring on the spreader bar. Then she pulled the blonde around and by pulling on the rope, bent Jenn's legs behind her until they were at a 90 degree angle and her bare wrinkly soles were pointing straight up! Only then did she tie this rope to the one tied to the lowest branch, leaving Jennifer helplessly bound and unable to avoid Erin's feather.

The buxom blonde was still laughing quite loudly, and kept laughing long after Erin pulled the feather out of her belly button.

"Why all the sexy laughing love ? I'm not tickling you anymore" Erin whispered.

"SHEHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA.. SHE'S TICKLINGEEEEHAHAHAHAA MY FEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEEEEEEET!!!!" she squealed.

Indeed, Alicia was sawing her feather across Jenn's left arch and tracing figure 8's on her right with a single long fingernail. She adored the busty blonde's tiny size 5 feet and could spend days caressing, tickling, and loving them.

"She's quite a screamer" Alicia noted to Erin, "...what if someone hears her ?"

"Oh! I can take care of that!" Erin replied with an evil wink.

Grabbing the hem of Jennifer's tank top with both hands, she pulled to either side and ripped the tank top right up the middle! The thin straps were no match for her strength and she stripped it from the bound blonde's body.

Jennifer figured out what Erin was going to do as she started to roll the shirt into a long cloth rope. She didn't want to be gagged so she clamped her mouth shut even though she was still giggling uncontrollably.

At a nod from Erin, Alicia dropped the feather and attacked both of Jenn's upturned soles with all of her long nails.

"BWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!! she squealed, her mouth wide open in a torturous smile.

"HAHAHAHAMMMFFFFFFFFHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!" Erin easily slid the cloth gag between her wide open lips and tied it firmly behind her head. Jenny's hysterical laughter could still be heard but it was muted considerably. Her quaking body was jiggling her now bare breasts from side to side and up and down; much to Erin's pleasure. She was especially turned on by Jenn's aereoles and nipples. The aereoles were the puffy kind that stood out from her firm breasts like mounds upon which her thick hard nipples stood proudly upon.

Alicia went back to softly feathering Jennifer's bare feet which reduced her full blown laughter to a constant stream of giggles and pleas, but allowed her to catch her breath somewhat.

Erin kissed her on the nose, loving the forced smile and her girlish giggles. She loved reducing a mature, staid beauty like this one into a helpless little tickle-girl. Now she traced her feather from Jenn's left wrist and slowly traveled it down her arm.

Jenny knew where she was headed and tried to giggle-beg.

"Nooooohahahaaaa Eeeeheheheheeeeeeenoooohohohohooooo!!!!"

But as soon as that feather's tip found her exposed underarm, she exploded once more with nearly maniacal laughter. Her underarms were nearly as ticklish as her tender feet and her breasts bobbled even more.

Erin could tell that Jenn was becoming aroused from their erotic tickle-torture and was probably just as aroused by tickling her. She felt the warm moistness between her thighs and was loving every second of it Watching the bound beauty slowly grinding and bucking her hips was lighting a fire of wicked lust within her.

After tickling Jenn's underarms for a good 10 minutes, she nibbled her ear which brought forth a giggle and a moan, and started circling her feather around and around the blonde's huge firm breasts.

"I'll bet we're making you really wet and horny, aren't we?" she teased.

"Nooooheheheeee... mmmmmhahahaaaaaa!!!" she tittered. All of a sudden, she let out a "WOOOOHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!" of a belly laugh and Erin peeked around to see what Alicia was doing.

The redhead was slowly running her tongue from Jenn's toes all the way up to the heel, then nibbling with her teeth on the way back down!

Jenny's mind was in turmoil; the tickling was sweet torture but she was sopping wet with arousal and didn't want it to stop. It didn't help her confusion when Erin started sawing her feather back and forth across her almost painfully hard nipples!

Leaving all pretense aside, the bound blonde was lewdly grinding her hips in a sexy circular motion as her libido took control of her body.

"Oh yesss!!!! I'll bet your just sopping wet right now sweetie!!" Erin purred. "Let's just find out, shall we?" Suiting action to words, Erin grabbed one leg of Jenn's shorts, just at the "V" notch, and ripped upwards. She had a little trouble with the waistband, but she was much stronger than some silky fabric. The other leg met the same fate, but before they could fall to the ground, she grabbed the fabric, front and back, and started see-sawing between Jennifer's legs.

"MMMMMGAWDDHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA... MMMMMMMMMM!!!!" Jenn laughted and moaned while Alicia tickle-nibbled her helpless feet and Erin rubbed the silkly fabric back and forth across sopping wet, bald mound.

Seeing that she getting very close to an explosive orgasm, Erin tossed what remained of Jennifer's shorts away and beheld the beauty of the completely nude woman.

Alicia gave her a wink and a nod, signaling that now was the time. Erin kissed Jenn on the nose once more and teased "I wonder where else I should tickle?"

Jenn's only thought was to beg to please finish me off, but she could do nothing but laugh and wriggle as Alicia made love to her incredibly sensitive bare soles.

With a wicked leer, Erin traced the feather from Jenny's breasts, down across her heaving tummy, and began to tickle tease her bucking hips in that sensitive little crease just before her thigh.

Howls of laughter and moans of earthy delight were coming from Jenn's throat. She was so close to exploding with joy that this was indeed the most torturous experience of her life!

Her guttural moans signaled Erin that it was time, and with a nod to Alicia, she began to saw her feather up and down Jenny's moist puffy lips! On cue, Alicia started greedily sucking on each and every one of Jenn's ultra-sensitive toes!

Jenn's laughter stopped, her breath caught in her throat, and she gasped in delight before uttering an animal-like primal scream as she exploded with joy!

Both girls eyes went wide in surprise as the blonde beauty bucked and squealed, grunting and moaning in wild abandon as she started to pump her love juices out with each muscle wrenching shudder! They'd both had some pretty intense orgasms before, but they'd never seen anything like this! What was once a mature woman had become a wild animal!

Erin was near to exploding herself watching her and kept feathering away at Jenn's ticklish pussy while her other hand stole down into her bikini bottoms. Alicia too was pleasuring herself as she hungrily knoshed on Jenn's cute toes and watched with sheer lust as Erin and her kept Jennifer in a state of near constant orgasm!

It didn't take them long to be grunting and moaning in time with Jenn as the three delighted in a mutual orgasm. The only difference being that Erin and Alicia panted and moaned after it had subsided while poor Jenn passed out from the sensory overload; a huge smile of satisfaction pasted across her pretty face.

:wow: wow! that was excellent!
Jenn sure gets into pretty interesting predicuments! :firedevil
Keep 'em coming! ;)

Another truly great job, TQLR. I have a neighbor named Jen. Hmmm. I wonder. I'm going to go peek over the fence and see if she's tied herself up.
Way to go!

Hey TQLR,

Great stories and terrific series, just one question...

What about Parts 5 and 6 ??? :confused:

Any plans for new parts/chapters?

Thanks for your stories. ;)

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back