• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Possible Spring 2002 Gathering

NYCTickler

All Ticklers and Ticklees from the NYC are invited to a tickle gathering to meet and explore with fellows fetishists in your area.
Screening is included to insure a comfortable atmosphere. Single females, males, and/or couples can participate.

Reply here at this thread or e-mail me at [email protected]

Hope to hear from ya!

Spring Gathering Questions

Hey NYC, I'm brand new to the forum, and I'm more than a little interested in attending the Spring Gathering, but being brand new to this, I have a couple of questions
:confused:

1)Do a lot of people attend these events, and if so, is it 50/50 men, and women? I only ask, because it seems that the majority of people who post on the forum are guys, like me, who love to tickle. And nothing personal, I just have no interest in tickling another guy.
2)Is it up to the individual to find a place to stay in NY? Or is everyone staying at a hotel?
3)Does it cost any money?
4)Is it like a tickle orgy, all in one room, or are there private rooms? Like I said I'm new to all this and tickling is still kind of a personal thing for me. It's been so long since I've had a really good tickle, I don't know how I'm going to react if I'm restrained (but I can't wait to find out).
Sorry about all the questions. I'm just curious

you can count me in too...keep me posted and let me know more about this gathering....i live in NYC....20/m...
Jonathan

Noticed the questions asked by Magic Fingers. I can tell you how such is handled in most events

1)Do a lot of people attend these events, and if so, is it 50/50 men, and women?

Depends on the event. The ratio of men to women can vary from 1:1 to nearly 5:1. One event has actually had more women than men, but such is rare.

2)Is it up to the individual to find a place to stay in NY? Or is everyone staying at a hotel?

Also depends on the event. Keeping in mind that a small event still has

3)Does it cost any money?

For the attendees? Not on the West Coast. We who host such will often pay for food and such.

4)Is it like a tickle orgy, all in one room, or are there private rooms?

Depending on who hosts, there may be multiple rooms. We on the West Coast tend to use a main room, and have a private room or two that can be used with permission (depending on who's hosting).

This trivia brought to you by dvnc

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back