• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

my fondest memory f-f adult

tower98

TMF Master
My Fondest Memory

Spending a night with my best friend turned into the single greatest event of my life. I was tied spread eagle in my bikini on a tickle dare and I was more then happy to do so. Ever since I could remember I have dreamed of getting tickled while I was restrained. Being a tomboy who seemed to tough and rough no girl has ever attempted to tickle me.

My best friend Tara was so shy and easy going I had no idea she was into tickling. Tara was 5’2 and wore her hair down and was always chewing on gum. With short tiny legs and a perfectly toned stomach my friend was a real looker. We met at our job and hit it off from the start.

My body was waiting for the tickling to start and I felt every inch of my 5’7 frame waiting and longing to get touched. Closing my eyes I remember wondering if she was going to be able to tickle me as hard as I would like being she was so sweet and all. I was afraid she would give some light tickles and stop as soon as I started to laugh.

Starting on my feet Tara shocked me with the skill she was showing running her fingers into my crinkles and around my jumping feet. A smile lit Tara’s face when she noticed how ticklish I truly was. Latter Tara admitted I was the first tied tickle victim she encountered and I paid severely from her enthusiasm.

As I laughed and mocked some pleading words Tara said nothing concentrating solely on tickling. Feeling those wonderful ticklish feeling shooting through me was quickly turning me on. It seemed the more turned on I was getting the more ticklish I became.

My toes were getting pulled and tickled as I cried out for her to stop in a playful way. Tara shot back she was not going to stop and that seemed to turn me on a great deal.

“I will not stop so stop asking” she would say.

“Please give me a rest” I would ask but not mean.

“There is no rest for the ticklish” Tara smiled back.

My feet were getting tickled so well shivers ran through my spin. A wetness formed between my legs as Tara tickled me so well I lost my breath a few times. Tara found a ticklish girl who she was able to over power-Knowing I could not escape her made her feel superior and it was a role she was not interested in walking away from yet.

Sitting next to me Tara dove into my stomach pulling and wiggling her tiny fingers all along my stomach. As I bounced around Tara moved from spot to spot forcing me to scream out which surprised me a little. I was always so tough I was ashamed that I lost control.

As the tickling continued I taunted Tara to keep her going.

“You call that tickling?”

“Sounds like it to me” Tara proudly replied.

“I’m laughing at you…heeheeheeheeheeheeehehehhehee…not…from….tickling…HEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHE”

“Some how I don’t think so” Tara said with a wink.

As the tickling moved from a few minutes into several long ticklish moments I soon realized why I probably should not have been tied up. With my body all turned on Tara was easily tickling me into real ticklish horror screams. This time as I called and begged for real Tara simply laughed it off.

NO…Tara…For real…Stooooppppp…

Heeheeeheheheheheheehheeheehehehehehehehehehehehehehheeeehheeeheeeheeeheeheeeheeheeeheeeheeeheheheheheheheehehehehehehheehehe”

“I’m not stopping” was all she would say still tickling away as if I was some sort of toy.

Finding my navel to be a screaming hysterical ticklish spot Tara spent a lot of time there. Moving slow to keep me laughing she would slide her fingers along to make sure every ticklish part of my skin was touched with her soft touch.

For Tara she enjoyed tickling and for me I loved to be tickled. Maybe it was because I was being shown some affection from another girl I don’t know, but the pleasure was building up fast. The tickling was becoming a little to much to bear but I also wanted to be tickled harder and faster so the built up energy inside me would get tickled out. Instead Tara tickled me long and slow probably knowing it was much more ticklish.

Again I felt like I needed a break so I begged this time trying to let my voice let her know I was serious. “Please…just for a second!”

“No…I don’t think so” Tara said blowing a bubble with her gum as she circled her fingers over my belly. Tara straddled me on my waist so she could attack my sides with out me rolling to protect one side. I was bucking so wild and hard from the tickle assault Tara looked like a cowgirl riding a bull.

I felt her body struggling to push and hold mine down. Feeling her tight ass land on my wet and incredibly turned on pussy left me gasping for air. Up I raised Tara with her fingers pinching my sides and then we came down hard onto the bed before her tickling fingers sent me bucking once again.

Opening my eyes when I felt her fingers brushing my neck I was shocked to find even my neck was ticklish. Tara was straddling my breasts now finding my stomach to be to wild of a ride for her. In her new position I was really screwed. Tara easily could tickle me now with out me being able to move her.

My neck and armpits were now getting tortured and my poor pusy was humping the air and not finding Tara’s ass to pound. It was frustrating me not being able to get off. I could feel such a build up inside me that when I finally got some release I was going to explode.

My heart stuttered when I felt my top come off as I twisted and turned trying to pull free. I was enjoying the feeling off being trapped under my friend. Pulling on the ropes and finding them to strong to break excited me. But with my top of was Tara going to see how erect my nipples were?

There was a long minute where Tara just looked at my breasts. With a smile Tara moved her fingers over my nipples and lightly stroked them. My body seemed to go wild as I felt her fingers massaging my erect nipples. As her fingers twisted my nipples I felt my body begin to shake. Then Tara began using her pinky fingers to lightly stroke my nipples and her thumbs to wiggle on my breasts.

My body let out some intense laughter and at the same time I was getting even more turned on. Just when I thought I was going to erupt Tara stopped and stood up on the bed. Pulling down her shorts she held up her index finger and flexed it.

“Is this what you are looking for?”

Then Tara inserted her finger into her pussy and rolled her finger around making these long winded moaning sounds. In and out her finger went and I could sense how good it felt. I so wished I was doing the same thing right now.

“MMMM….Uhhh yeaa…mmmmmmm….ohhhh…ohhhh….ummmm…yessss…mmmmm

I was pumping away at the air as I watched Tara getting off. When Tara closed her eyes and shook before falling down into her straddling position I felt my self feeling hot and desperate to get some of the same. Tara’s love juices were soaking into my belly as Tara’s fingers went back to work on my sides.

“Did that turn you on?”

My mind went blank as the laughter poured from me once again after my short rest. Tara’s smiling crazed look was all I could see as I felt her fingers dish out more tickling mischief again. Closing my eyes I felt my body quiver from the ticklish touch of my friend. My body was losing its fight and I no longer could fight the tickling.

The very thing I wanted so much was becoming the thing I dreaded so much. The tickling was becoming too much and the release I needed was over loading my brain to the point of black out.

Tara was tickling me nice and hard now. Feeling this powerful heat pounding through my body made me wish I could shove my fingers deep into myself to stop it. All I could manage was the laughter witch made my body wiggle to Tara’s tickling fingers.

Turning around Tara pulled of the rest of my bikini and turned around with her finger in her mouth giving me a naughty look. Lowering her head Tara shook her hair and I felt her hair brushing along my sensitive mound. Fingers were searching for my clit and once found I was having my clit played with.

One hand was tickling along my inner thigh as one flicked and petted my clit. In a few short seconds my body grew very tense. When I finally reached my orgasm I felt my body do some amazing things. Colors were passing through my head at a dizzying pace. Sounds were really loud and my body felt every thing a thousand times more then before. Once I came back around I saw Tara smiling down at me calling my name.

“Have you ever heard that once a girl reached orgasm she becomes even more ticklish?

“Don’t you dare” I warned.

“Tickle; Tickle…someone’s a little ticklish!”

“STOP IT…I’M WARNING YOU…”

“You are warning me? That’s it…you just made up my mind ticklish girl…”

Heeheeeheheheheheheehheeheehehehehehehehehehehehehehheeeehheeeheeeheeeheeheeeheeheeeheeeheeeheheheheheheheehehehehehehheehehe

I felt her fingers searching for my most ticklish spots along my flesh. Moving and tickling me slow her fingers walked along my skin resting on those hyper ticklish spots. Once finding those spots she drew her long lazy circles on them drawing out some intense laughter from me.

Again down at my feet she took her time to make sure my soles were receiving enough attention. My toes were curling as she tormented my soles. My body was alive with tickling energy leaving my body quivering and my lungs screaming out in pain from the long screams of mercy.

I was feeling that fire in the pit of my stomach again as my feet were being tickled. As the fingers drifted up and down my soles I felt myself becoming so aroused I thought I was going to pull free from my restraints and finally pleasure myself.

It was almost to much to handle, all of my ticklish laughter mixed with my bodies need for the tickling to continue was driving me insane. Tara was watching me knowing I was going to be tickled into yet another orgasmic eruption. Perhaps that’s why she would not stop her slow torturous tickling.

“Tara…OH TARA…MMMMMM…heehehehehehehe…stop…..STOP…STOOOPPPPPPP!!!!

“I don’t think you want me to stop…do you silly?”

Tara began wiggling her fingers faster which felt so good. With the tickling pace picking up I was feeling my juices getting ready to flow. Then I shook as a wave of bliss overcame my body. Feeling Tara’s tickling fingers moving frantically over my soles my body was swept through a few more orgasms. My breath was heavy as my mind tried to keep pace with the pleasure shooting through my body.

I looked at Tara unable to speak watching her tickle harder and faster then she has all night trying to keep me in a state of heightened pleasure. It was just too much to take and I felt my body was going to shut down so it could recover. The last thing I saw was Tara tickling me into a deep sleep.

This is the story I think about when I ponder my fondest memory.

WOW! Thanks for posting! Must...take...cold...shower!

Why are all the good lees either married or only interested in lady 'lers?! :sadcry: Oh wait... I'm married! Oh well, I enjoyed your story anyway. :xpulcy:

I agree with Sole...

I need a cold shower, several in fact. That is an AWESOME story! MORE, MORE, MORE!

You need a shower too Kandy?

Then lets be ecologically friendly and shower together... :blaugh: Saving water is always a good idea and we can wash each other's back too. hee hee...

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
I need a cold shower as well . OMG great great story :)

wow that was a fantastic story, it was very sexy. thanks for the post tower

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back