• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Seduction of Herbert Quatrain M/M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Herbert Quatrain sat on the edge of the bed expectanly as Alan showered. He wondered what alan had up is sleeve this time. Alan loved to be playful when Herbert was around and tonight was no exception. Alan finished his shower and silently entered the bedroom with just a towel casually adorning his wait. He walked over to Herbert and slowly pulled him to a standing position. He whispered in Herbert's ear. Herbert's eyes got wide and he became nervous.

Alan began to slolwy undress Herbert... pullin gfirst his tee shirt off... then unzippin ghis fly and slidng his pants down and then completely off. He sat Herbert on the edge of thebed again and removed his shoes and socks and lightly carressed his bare , ticklish fet, running hs forefinger casually along the edges of Herbert's feet. Herbert jerked his feet away and tried to protect them from Alan. Alan sat down next to Herbert and began to explore Herbert's body slolwy. First he ran his nails over Herbert's tummy, causing him to giggle and suck his belly in.

"Please Alan... you know how ticklish I am. You know this is going to devastate me! Please... don't start this!!!" Herbert pleaded to know avail. Alan just laughed out loud and whispered... "My friend... my dear... ticklsih friend... Why do you think I asked you to come to me? !"

Alan pushed Herbert down on the bed and tied his arms and feet to the bedpost. then he continued his tickly exploration of Herbert. Alan ran his nails over each rib... each spece between the ribs while Herbert giggled and thrashed. Then he moved his fingertips down to Herbert's creamy and sensitive underbelly.. tickling and poke playfully. Giggles bubbled up from the depths of Herbert's belly, especially when his belly button was beng feather tickled. Alan twirled of the feather over Herbert's niples. Herbert squealed and laughed at each stroke of the feather. He could feel himself becoming arroused while his slow tickling contnued.

Alan felt Herbert's cock growing beneath him as he straddled him and begna tickling his underarms. Herbert thrashed and bucked while his underarms were under a tickly assault. When Alan felt Herbet's warm, haard cock against his crotch... he slid down Herbert's legs and began ticklng his inner thighs with a feather. Herbert bucked more violently with each touch of the feather against his cock and balls.

"What's the matter Herbie...teased Alan... "Finding this too tickly to handle?"
Herbwert babbled as he felt his precum ozing to the head of his ticklish cock.
Alan hegan tickling Herbert's private parts faster and faster . Herbert's giggled turned to deep moans and his hips bucked rythmicly till he felt himself explode.

All the while Alan was tickling Herbert, he felt giggles building up within himself. He knew he needed an outlet frro his ticklish tension. Silently, out of teh shodows of the dimly lit bedroom, Wilson drerw close to Alan and slid his fingers over Alan's ribs. Alan, who had become more sensitve to tickling while tickling Herbert, exploed with laughter and wriggled away from Herbert and near his tickler.

"You need this.. don't you alan? You need to be tickled becasue you're bad and mischievious, aren't you Alan?" taunted Wilson. Alan giggled at Wilson's taunts and nodded. "Please.. do what you must! I am so ticklish!!" Alan writhed and wriggled as Wilson began tickling his underarms and then this belly mercilessly. Herbert giggled with ticklish afterglow as he watched Alan being tickle tortured seductively.

Wilson kept this up for as long as Alan could endure his tickling strokes. Then aln begged to release his jizm while Wilson feather tikcled his crotch and inner thighs....

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back