• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Planeteer peril part 2

Icon 311

Planeteer Peril Part 2: The Torture of Gea

It was a beautiful day out on Hope Island, so Gea decided it would be a great idea to go swimming. Gea went into her room and changed into her two-piece and took off her ring and laid it on her dresser. Gea jumped into the water and went out about fifty yards when suddenly she felt something sucking her bellow. Gea looked down to see it was a huge vacuum tub.
“Help, somebody help me,” Gea cried, but she was too far from the shore to be heard by the others. Within seconds Gea was sucked under where suddenly she blacked out due to the lack of air.

When she awoke she found herself dizzy and light headed. She could tell she was in an examination room, with a computer monitor and a camera; she also noticed she was lying on an examination table. Gea tried to sit up but soon found out that she was bound to the table. After a few minutes of lying there the door to the room opened and in walked the demented Doctor Blight.
“Why hello Gea. Are you comfortable?” Doctor Blight asked with a smug smile.
“Where the hell have you taken me bitch?" Gea screamed at her in a fit of rage
"Oh. Such foul language," Doctor Blight replied, "here I take you to my private submarine and into secret lab to try to have little fun with you like I did Linka and you just snap at me." When Gea heard her say, "Like I did Linka," a look of fear appeared in Gea's eyes. For Gea like Linka was extremely ticklish.
"So Gea," Doctor Blight asked, "are you ticklish?"

On that note Doctor Blight went to the foot of the table and began lightly stroking the sole of Gea's foot with her long and sharp nails. Gea responded by nearly jumping out of her skin. "Wow," thought Doctor Blight, "she is twice as ticklish as Linka and I haven't even gotten started." Gea’s feet were very tiny without a single blister or callous, her toes were fairly long and well proportioned and her soles were incredibly smooth. Doctor Blight then began ferociously scratching up and down Gea’s soles. Gea tried to hold in her laughter but within seconds she was reduced into a giggling mess. Doctor Blight then began working the base of Gea’s toes with a long, smooth, fluffy, white feather. Doctor Blight moved the feather all over her toes even between them. She then turned the feather around and began to use the quill of the feather like a pen and started to write the words, “I am ticklish,” all over Gea's soles. Doctor Blight kept this up for around thirty minutes. By the end of this tickling Gea was a sweaty, panting, babbling mess.
“What <pant> do <pant> you <pant> want?” Gea asked the Doctor
“What I want,” Doctor Blight said, “is for you to apologize for calling me a bitch.”
“Never!” Gea yelled, with what seem to be her last ounce of strength.
“Fine,” Doctor Blight replied, “then I’ll just move on to your armpits, ribs, and belly.”

Doctor Blight then moved to the head of the table denying the existence of Gea’s protest. Gea’s armpits were completely hairless and smooth as silk. Doctor Blight put her fingers into the hallows of Gea’s armpits and wiggled them around. On that note Gea busted into a fit of hysterical laughter. Doctor Blight pulled out the white feather again and began running it all over Gea’s ticklish pits. After about ten minutes of this horrible form of torture Doctor Blight flipped the feather over and began using the quill of the feather to tickle Gea’s pits. This seemed to garner the greatest response of all.
“Tell me Gea,” Doctor Blight asked while still tickling, “am I still a bitch?”
“Yehehehehes,” Gea cried. This enraged Blight and only made her tickle harder. After a couple more minutes of tickling Blight decided it was time to move on to Gea’s ribs and belly.

As Blight examined Gea’s ribs she decided it was time to start. She began by tickling each rib one by one. The whole time Gea laughed like a little girl. Blight chose to then straddle Gea’s waist and rake her long nails up and down Gea’s ribs on both sides, driving Gea mad. Blight then pulled back out her trusty white feather and began tickling all over Gea’s tight, tone, torso. She ran the feather up and down, right and left, and zigg zagged it all over Gea’s belly. Right as Doctor Blight was about to stick the feather in Gea’s cute innie belly button she heard her say,
“I’m sorry I called you a bitch please don’t tickle me any more.”
“Well,” Docter Blight said with a smile, “It is nice you apologized but it’s too late for apologies now.” With the demented doctor began to tickle her belly button with the feather. After a few minutes she reversed the feather and began to tickle the cute innie with the quill. After what seemed like ages Blight finally stopped tickling Gea and let her catch her breath. Doctor Blight let Gea catch her breath for a minute then decided to blow some zibbits on Gea's tummy. This was by far the worst torture so far.

Finally after 15 zibits Doctor Blight stopped.Doctor Blight then walked over to Gea and said,
"Well I'm worn out. I don't think I could tickle you another minute," she then pressed a button on the table and ten robotic arms popped out of the table and were about tickle Gea when Blight said,
"But don't worry I know by your laughter that you enjoyed being tickled, so I am going to let the computer take care of you. Oh by the way that camera has been taping us all day today and will continue to tickle you throughout the night and after it’s done I’m going to sell the tapes off to all the other eco villains, so smile big for the camera.” At this point the five pairs of arms went to work on Gea. Doctor Blight left the lab to the sound of Gea laughing with the thoughts of all the money she was going to make off her tickling video.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back