• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first true story (very brief f/m, then m/f)

lowrider33

So I'm the typical guy friend to most the girls, i don't get the girls, i'm the one they talk to and what not. well in this phase ive become really good friends with some of them. The most recent one, i'll call her Amy, was my best tickling experiences. She was the typical blonde knockout, great body, long blonde hair, smooth and fairly big feet. Now she had a tendancy, that whenever she liked a guy, she would ask them for foot massages and what not, and she loves to be tickled. Thats a few stories for another time. So one day we were hanging out at her place in the basement. I was sitting in her recliner while she was talking on the phone to her latest crush. She was by my feet and gave me a quick tickle on the foot. Now im a firm believer in revenge :), and I think this time she wanted it.

So as she was talking, she moved back so she was right beside me, and while she was talking on the phone, she lied on her back, and stuck both of her feet up right on the shoulder rest right beside me. Now as i said, shes got killer feet, and their pretty big, which makes it better. High arches, long toes, killer. This time though she had socks on. I'm not the picky type. So as shes talking, I took my right arm, locked it around her right ankle. So her foor was stuck under my arm, but I dont think she realized it yet. Just then she flexed her toes, leaving her sole completely open. Thats when i took my shot, I started tickling right in her Instep, which sent her giggling, then i moved to the ball of her foot, which put her into silent laughter, and finally her toes, while I was tickling I took a look down at her, and she was red faced with a big smile on her face. By this time the dude she was talking on the phone with knew she wasn't alone. So she said that I was there with her after she stopped laughing. About 10 minutes after that, she hung up the phone, and we were going to leave her house. She started up the stairs, looked back at me, still giggling, and said "I cant believe you tickled my foot" and gave me a smile. Thats my story for now, if theres interest, I'll post more storys about her.

Dave

I think she likes you, dude... Please share more, and you may even want to see if you can be more than friends with her...

haha well i will definately share more, but unfortunately I thought I had a chance too, so i tried, and it was just shes a big flirt, thats all, which unfortunately is the reason we dont hang out anymore

What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back