• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

And yet another CA event: This time in LA

bellystrokes

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Wow, this is the golden state! Okay, my lovelies, this may not be in geographical order (blame our school system), but I am thrilled to announce that in between the event in Fresno and the Halloween gathering in Silicon Valley, there will be another munch/gathering in the ever sensual city of LA, hosted by that unholy trio again, myself, my juicy partner in crime, Boomtown, my scintilating Mistress Stephanie Locke. Info will be forthcoming soon. And as always, if you are not on the invite list yet, please email our fabulous Listfasther, dvnc [email protected] or PM me. Feel free to contact me too with any questions. Here's hoping to be part of a large triple crown club (those who make all three events).

ooops, I guess I could also provide a more specific time frame than in between August and early November. The current date for next LA gathering is Saturday, Sept 10. Mark your calendars now.

bellystrokes said:
ooops, I guess I could also provide a more specific time frame than in between August and early November. The current date for next LA gathering is Saturday, Sept 10. Mark your calendars now.
This will be my first tickling event ever. Talk about a wonderful dream come true!

Fresno?

There's an event in Fresno? When? Where? Is it open to newbies? Somebody enlighten me!

well DER!

LOL!
Course it's open to newbies. Get on mailing list here!
Contact list Dad: dvnc [email protected]. Once approved, you'll get details...PS~bring a girl if you can! ;)
XOXO

SamKane said:
There's an event in Fresno? When? Where? Is it open to newbies? Somebody enlighten me!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back