• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One of the first ticklings i have ever witnessed (m/f)

dman68

TMF Expert
This experience happened when i was very young, maybe 7 or 8. The weird thing is that i never really forgot about it, but for some reason the other day, I thought about it, and thought to myself that this should be good enough to share with all of you great people so here it is.

Like i said, I was 7 or 8 when this happened and i was spending a random summer day with my best friend at the time. It was around noon or one because we had just eaten lunch and it was me, my friend, his older sister, and his mom and dad all watching some Disney flick. Now his mom is the receiver in thhis story and I remember her because she is one of the first women that I was ever thought was attractive. She was tanned well, had pretty big boobs, and as far as I can remember went barefoot quite often ( at least in the summer). Anyways, she was a waitress and was complaining about her sore back that day.

She was laying on her back and her husband offered her a backrub. She immediately accepted the offer and proceeded to move to the floor and layed on her stomach. he sat on her butt and started to rub her shoulders and back. We just went on watching the movie not really thinking about it. After quite a while we noticed the father "slip" his hands onto her sides a couple of times. She squealed pretty quick and gave a stern "Don't" to him. Well a little while later he leaned onto her so his body weight pinned her to the floor. He pretty much started going nuts on her ribs and sides, and oh man did she laugh. In between all of her laughter she would scream "NO! STOP IT! I'M TICKLISH AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!" She started begging pretty bad about how the kids were right there and he didn't even care, he just kept going nuts on her. After a little while he finally got up off of her and she hopped right up and told him to never do that again.

This memory stuck with me because it was the first time I recall seeing an adult get tickled, up to then I can only remember seeing my friends and myself tickled. It just kind of showed me that adults are super ticklish too. Anyways let me know what you guys thought. Peace out.

Kewl story man. That guy in the story sounds a lot like how my Dad used to be. I learned at a very young age how ticklish adults could be!

LOL .Great story . Brutus you said your dad used to be like that ? well mine STILL IS he does stuff to me like that alot :blush: to me and my mom .

Tcklsh_Kandy said:
LOL .Great story . Brutus you said your dad used to be like that ? well mine STILL IS he does stuff to me like that alot :blush: to me and my mom .
You have my full attention. :upsidedow

:shock: Everyone who wants to hear details of kandy's mistreatment (*snicker*) by her dad, raise their hand!

ooh-ooh! me! me!

c'mon Kandy - give us he skinny!!!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back