• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Interagator M/M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Declan felt himself beng grabbed whle he walked to his apartment frm work. Sudden;y everything went black as a hood was pulled over his face and he was dragged to a waitng car. He was throwen in to the trunk. He could feel the car moving down the road. He bagan to panis and began calling for help. Sudden;y the car stopped and he could hear the trunk open . He felt himself being roughly pulled from teh trunk and dragged down a dirt path. He heard a door open ahd he felt himself being trown on teh floor of a shack. He could hear whispers as he felt his clothing being stripped frm his body. Whispers about to get informmtion out of him. His naked body felt chilled as he felt himself being hung by his handcuffed wrists, his bare feet hardly touching the floor. Suddenly thehood was pulled fromhis head. He squinted as the bright light hit his eyes.

"W-what are y-you going t-to do to me?" He stammered. His captors where big and burly men with muscles rippling through their tight tee shirts. One man was of slight build and was bare chested. He sat in the background as the other two men roughed Declan up abit.

"You have something that belongs to us. Tell us where it is and there will be no need for unpleseantness." The one captor spoke to the frighted young man. "I don't know what you mean. I don't have anythng of yours. I don't even know you". Declan replied.

The larger of the two men got right into Declan's face. "I was afraid you'd say that. If oyu don't tell us what we want to know... we'll get it out of you".

The two men whispered back and forth about what to do to Declan. The third man joined them and whispered to them. All three smiled and nodded.
The tirmd man spoke. "I'm sure you don't want to be torutred for what we need to know... but I will if i have to." Declan shook and began sweating. "I told you... I don't ahve anything of yours. I don't even know what it is you say I have."

The Interigator shook his head and looked Decaln in the eyes/ "There is an ancient type of torture that leaves no marks on teh body, but is as defastating as if you had been flogged. Are you....ticklish Declan? If oyu are.. I wil tickle you til I break you!" Declan's eyes became wide and he went pale. He was extremely tikclsih everywhre and got teased for it even at work.

"P-p-please! anythng but tickling... I -I can't be t-t-tickled. I-I can't handle it... I'm so ticklish !!!!" Delan pleaded to no avail.

The Interigator ran his fingers over Declan's ribcage, making him giggle and thrash around like fish out of water. when the INterigator saw how little it took to make Declan laugh.. he began rib tikcling him firmly an dharshly. Declan's laughter bounced off the walls as he felt the INterigator's tikcling touch on his sensitive ribcage. The Interigator slide behind Declan and began ticklng his underarm sand then down to hisbelly, making Declan arch his body and laugh heartly. Sweat rolled off Decaln's body as he struggled to avoid the Interigator's ticklng touches.

The two men watchign all this began to shift uncomfortably in their chiars.. each trying to deal with thier own feeling of ticklishness. The two men began giggling as Declan's bare feet were tickled. Then one man whispered to the other... "Please! You gotta help me ! I'm feeling really ticklish now!"
Sothe two men slipped into another room and stripped each other. the larger of the two stood owt his arms up aganst the wall as if he was being frisked.
Suudenly he burst in to laughter as his friend began tickling his lower back and belly with a feather duster he'd found. He doubled over as his freind moved the feathers up and own his back and downthe backs of his naked thighs.

Hello and thanks for your story. If I may, a little gentle criticism: Speaking for myself, it's hard to read a story when the title is fairly significantly misspelled.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back