• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Erin Gray

Ah , yes , the lovely Erin Gray. I miss her. I , too , love Buck Rogers AND Silver Spoons , I might add.

Nice pics. I used to tune in to Buck Rogers every week to see Wilma in her tight white suit. Blimey she was hot !!

I was only young but the one I really fancied aswell was the Princess in the big spaceship who had a Tigerman as a bodyguard. Anyone know who she was? She was goorrggeeoouuss !! :p

I agree with Won't - I prefer Daffy's rendition of "Duck Dodgers" to Buck Rodgers! Still, I prefer looking at Erin to Bugs Bunny. :woot:

Thanks for taking the time to post.

sole seeker said:
I agree with Won't - I prefer Daffy's rendition of "Duck Dodgers" to Buck Rodgers! Still, I prefer looking at Erin to Bugs Bunny.
You broke me up, Sole. Nothing like dragging out the Warner Brothers to cheer up the day. Duck Dodgers . . . definitely not despicable. :jester:

I actually stumbled across this pic of her the other day, since she's right here being mentioned, here it is :)

Attachments

• ErinGraySiSpecialPC1.jpg
    ErinGraySiSpecialPC1.jpg
    318 KB · Views: 72
saw her at comic-con one year, still looks great. Gil Gerard, on the other hand, has aged badly.

He also apparently suffers from an overweight problem too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back