• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MRI from hell!!

hihihi9

My wife needed to get an MRI on day so I hooked her up with a friend of mine. He agreed to do this for free but I needed to do something for him to return the favor. He has always wanted to tickle my wife and I thought that this time would be a good time to give him what he wanted in return for a free MRI.
My wife, Sandy, has had several MRI’s and it was getting expensive. This idea of mine would work, but it was a devis-lish thing to do. I also promised Sandy a free manicure/pedicure if she agreed to see my friend. She did knowing it would be free, if we did it at night, when everyone else left the lab.
After her manicure/pedicure we got to lab and Sandy laid down on the table. Her feet/legs looked great. My friend rigged something special for Sandy so she would be more comfortable. It would take about 2 hours of laying down motionless, to do the MRI. So he wrapped her up like a mummy in a sheet and made sure to put a pillow between her ankles, so her legs and feet were slightly spread apart. I told him I would be back in two hours. I said goodbye to Sandy and she was moved into the MRI machine. Only her bare feet were sticking out. I knew this because I didn’t leave, but pulled up a chair to see my friend looking at my wife’s feet with a happy grin. He pulled up chair next to her feet and began to talk to her.
“Now Sandy, you need to lie motionless for 2 hours. You will hear a very load hum but don’t worry about a thing. Are you comfortable?”
Sandy replied, “I’m very comfortable, but I can’t move even if I wanted to. You wrapped me up so tight that I couldn’t move a muscle. Also, I’m very nervous. Is there anything you can do to relax me?
He said, “Well, for the first hour, you don’t need to worry about moving. It’s the second hour that’s important. So, let me start the machine and I will try and think of something that will relax you.”
He started the machine up and the hum sounded. He said to Sandy, “Now I will not be able to hear you above the noise, so just try and relax.”
He was able to hear her but he ignored her. He went back to the end of the MRI machine and looked at her feet. He knew he would have some fun now.
He started to massage her feet. She said, “Hey, don’t do that, Im very ticklish.” But he ignored her. Ten minutes went by as she giggled through the massage. Then the torture started. He actually starting tickling her feet! She was laughing very hard now. She said, “Please stop tickling me! I’m relaxed enough now.” He kept massaging, tickling her feet for about an hour.” Then he went over to her and said, “Did that relax you enough?” Now we can start the motionless MRI now. I will leave your feet alone now.”
She said, “Wow! It tickled so much, but I am much more relaxed now.”
After and hour, I made believe I came back. The machine stopped and I asked her how it was. She said, “Well, it was the most interesting MRI I every got. Thanks to your friend.” He just smiled and off we went. She never even mentioned the tickling!

Hey Triple H-9, is this a true story? It gives that appearance, but what a situation! Very cool. And I hope your wife is OK. That many MRI's can't be good (?).

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back