• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sabrina teenage witch cartoon cat/f foot

teamtickleguy

2nd Level Orange Feather
going through some old videos i came across an episode of sabrina the teenage witch cartoon version - in it salem the cat is trying to persudae sabrina to do something and eventually he goes all gooey and starts to lick her on the tops of her shoes - she starts giggling and in between bouts of laughter says "stop it, that tickles, salem!"

must be a very ticklish foot if it was that tickly through her shoes and socks!

Not trying to be rude but i wont belive it till i see it.Also i never heard about this.

loco_tickler said:
Not trying to be rude but i wont belive it till i see it.Also i never heard about this.

yes you have because i just posted telling you about it?! there were thousands of epsisodes of the cartoon and its not exactly the sort of program tickle fetishists watch on a regular basis in the vague hope of catching a tickling scene - anyway if i was making it up i would at least try to make it sound a little more exciting - maybe suggest she had her bare soles licked or something, not just having her shoe licked!?!

anyway, whatever, i have the clip on a standard video tape but cant post it anywhere other than by courtesy of the royal mail - if you want to see it that bad email me or pm me. Or if not then just trust me, it exists - its really not the kinda clip people get all excited about - i just thought that as the sabrina/harvey clibs had recently been posted it would be a topical report!

phatazzfluffy said:
i believe u send it here [email protected]

hey fluffy, i posted that ages ago lol i cant email it as it on a VHS video - i have no way of converting in to a clip i'm afraid. Its only a few seconds long and isnt worth getting all excited about - may be an issue and i'm sure the cartoon version of sabrina is underage

EmSeeSquared said:
name of the ep?

sorry no idea - for some reason i had the VHS on record, i remeber that sabrinas friend (the coloured girl) was in it and there was a scene where they were both on the bed in sabrinas room

it may have been halloween time....i will try and dig it out, but as i said before it really isnt that special - shes still wearing shoes - its just hearing her say 'that tickles' thats cute

yes, but you also meantioned "bouts of laughter", lol. it'd be nice if you could describe the ep.

someone once told me that there was an ep where, i think he said that everyone was on a desert island, and the natives there THREATENED to give the characters a good tickling, and added "on the feet!". That would have been totally awesome if they'd carried out the threat XD

EmSeeSquared said:
yes, but you also meantioned "bouts of laughter", lol. it'd be nice if you could describe the ep.

someone once told me that there was an ep where, i think he said that everyone was on a desert island, and the natives there THREATENED to give the characters a good tickling, and added "on the feet!". That would have been totally awesome if they'd carried out the threat XD

that would indeed be amazing! alas, its not that episode though, i have not heard of that one

bouts of laughter yes, but the scene is still short - she;s sitting on the couch next to her ethnically diverse friend and salem jumps off the armchair and goes to her feet rubbing against her leg and then starts licking the top of her shoe and the tickling lasts long enough for sabrina to go "*laugh laugh* stop it, that tickles, *he he* Salem! ok, ok!"
at which point she basically gives in and does whatever it is she wants him to do

i didnt record the whole episode i dont think - i cant even remember why i was ready to press record, maybe i was waiting for another program to come on - i will look at the video this coming friday i promise and will report back with any further information - thats the best i can do i'm afraid!

even a tickle as short as that is totally worth it, from the sounds of it, hmhm.

teentickleguy said:
sorry no idea - for some reason i had the VHS on record, i remeber that sabrinas friend (the coloured girl) was in it and there was a scene where they were both on the bed in sabrinas room

it may have been halloween time....i will try and dig it out, but as i said before it really isnt that special - shes still wearing shoes - its just hearing her say 'that tickles' thats cute

"the coloured girl"? What color is she may I ask? :confused:

EmSeeSquared said:
lol, he means african-american

I know. Just kidding a bit. Just been many, many moons that i've heard that word used to describe us people of arfrican american descent. I ment no harm. Rare win I get political. This is all about our love of tickling and its what we have in common. :wavingguy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back