• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Power tools (true story)

ednar

My wife and I have enjoyed tickling our entire relationship. We've now been married 18 years. Our sex life together is great and I might add monogamous. Tickling usually acts as our foreplay but is often continued thru the whole lovemaking session till both of us are spent.
My wife and I both got home early the other day which leads me to my story.My wife is 46 yet still very beautiful and full of sexual energy. Tickling brings out the very best in her orgasms which completely puts me over the edge. I came up with a great way to tickle her. She went into the bedroom to change clothes so we could go out to the lake when I came up behind her and tackled her onto the bed. A few minutes earlier I had loaded 2 grouse feathers into my cordless drill just as you would load a drill bit and was now ready to unleash this power tool onto her naked body. I started by hold her hands above her head and twirling the feathers in her armpit. I then went to the opposite armpit while licking her protruding nipples. Good thing we live out in the country as her screams of joy and laughter carried a long way. Next I grabbed her sexy feet wrapping them under my arms and gave the cordless drill full power. Thru the screams of laughter I could begin to make out moans of pleasure as she played with her clit to keep from going crazy. Soon she erupted in a full blown orgasm and I stopped the drill. Next I licked my wife's pussy and within minutes she rocked the bed with another earth schattering orgasm. Now is when it becomes really fun as her pussy becomes the most ticklish part of her body when she orgasms after a pussy licking. I continued to lick and tickle her pussy till she could hardly breathe. I finally gave in to her begging and turned her over on the side of the bed and fucked her doggy style. I had such an erection that I thought I was going to bang the back out of her pussy. All the while she is giggling and moaning with pleasure, (her pussy is still very ticklish), and to finish things off I grabbed the drill and began tickling her sides as I fucked her. She exploaded with her 3rd orgasm the same time I did. Wow.
I have read a lot of tickling stories but have never heard of anyone using something simple as a cordless drill. Try it you will not be dissappointed, (nor will your lover).

Welcome to the TMF, Ednar, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fine story, you are lucky to be married to a woman who loves tickling.

Your ticklish relationship...

You are one VERY lucky dog!!! :shock: :bowing:

Hello Ednar

I have to tell you this was a great story you telling us about your wife and tickling her. I have to tell you man I am not looking for sex with another mans wife at all, that is sacred between you both. However I love to tickle another mans wife with him and if her being tickled gives her orgasms I would love to tickle her with you till she has several orgasms just from being tickled. I would even tickle her while you had sex with her so that both of you had an intense explosion. Hey if this is something you might like to try without her knowing she is going to be tickled by both of us then maybe you could tie her up and blindfold her then bring me in and both of us start tickling her starting out with just one of us then both of us at the same time. I bet it would drive her wild...LOL
Where do you live. If this interests you let me know. I have tickled another mans wife with him before and it drove her wild and she loved it being tickled by both he and I. You can e-mail me at [email protected] I can travel.
Hope to hear from you soon if your interested.

TicklesFemales

Haha! What a first post bro! Its usually just a 'hey im new, how is everyone' but this most certainly isnt!! :)
Oh and that eurotexman guy sounds scary.... :eek:

Naturally, i jest.... :jester:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back