• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Southern Justice

jaymoney

TMF Regular
Submitted for your approval....All comments are appreciated and encouraged.

Southern Justice by jaymoney

Carrie, Laura and Sandy had been best friends since their freshman year in college. The three had grown tighter than than sisters during the previous three years. But, alas, all good things must come to an end, their senior year was flying by all to quick and soon they would be graduating from school and they would be scattered to the four corners of the country as they began their post collegiate lives. Before they graduated the three friends decided that they would spend their last spring break enjoying the beaches and bars in sunny Florida. Laura and Sandy wanted to fly but Carrie, who had a deep fear of flying convinced her friends to drive instead. Laura and Sandy weren't thrilled with the idea of such a long trip but as usual Carrie talked them into it.

Carrie was the unquestioned leader of the group. The 5'4" busty, auburn haired beauty was the type of girl who made heads turn when she entered a room. Carrie had the good looks and outgoing personality that made men, and some women, want to be near her. Laura, at 5'7', was a little taller than Carrie and equally as gorgeous. A ravishing brunette with dark eyes, she was the wild one of the bunch, there was nothing she wouldn't try. She enjoyed life and lived it to it's fullest. Sandy, with long blonde and sparkling blue eyes really blossomed during the pervious three years. The daughter of a Preacher she came to college a shy, sheltered young woman, but during the past three years she emerged from her shell and could party with the best of them. The three complimented each other well, as best friends do.

After winter semester finals ended the three friends loaded their luggage into Carries' car and set out from school on their way to sunny Florida. They decided to drive straight through, even though the drive would take 18 hours to complete. The three would take turns driving with one sleeping in the back seat. The trip had been pretty uneventful so far, that was until they reached Jackson County Georgia. Laura was behind the wheel with Carrie sleeping in the back seat and Sandy sleeping in the passenger seat. Laura, unhappy with the radio station (the only station that came in was a gospel station with a radio preacher railing against sex, drugs and rock-n-roll), reached over to find something else. In that split second the car veered right of the center line for a moment. Laura quickly corrected the car, but it was too late, a patrol car quickly appeared behind them with it's sirens flashing. "Shit." muttered Laura seeing the flashing lights behind her and she pulled the Ford off to the side of the two lane highway. The sudden stop awoke Carrie from her slumber. "What's goin on?" Carrie asked, rubbing the sleep from her eyes.
"Nothing sweetie, go back to sleep. I'll handle it." Laura assured her friend.
Laura saw two male deputies approaching the car and she smiled to herself, Laura was an expert at flirting to get out of tickets and she figured she could do it again." Evening Officer." Laura purred at the Deputy who appeared at the drivers side window. The Deputy was very tall and rail thin, he seemed immune to Lauras' charm " License and registration, Ma'am." the Deputy said in drawal that was thick as molasses." Whatever did I do Sir?" Laura asked in her sexiest voice. The Deputy boomed " I SAID LICENSE AND REGISTRATION!"
The Deputys tone shocked poor Laura and she became flustered as she searched for her license. In the meantime the second Deputy approached the passenger side and shinned his flashlight into the eyes of both Carrie and Sandy, who were wide awake and a little amused that Lauras' attempt at flirted didn't work this time. This Deputy was the complete opposite from the other, he was short and as wide as he was tall and was sweating in the warm Georgia night. After Laura produced the required documents the Deputy took a few moments and looked them over before ordering everyone from the vehicle. Carrie, who had been sleeping in the backseat, reached down to put on her flip-flops when the Deputy barked "Get out NOW!" Carrie scrambled from the back seat barefoot and joined her two friends on the side of the road. While the three girls stood next to the car wondering what all the fuss was about a second patrol car arrived on the scene. This car carried only one Deputy, a female Deputy. She approached the other two Deputies and tipped the bill of her hat and said " Clem, Billy Joe." The tall Deputy acknowlegded her with a tip of his own hat and replied " Edwina would you search the vehicle." Edwina turned and went to the drivers side and began searching the inside of the Ford. Carrie, who now was becoming irratated, asked in an impatient tone " Will this take much longer? We are on our way to Florida and we would like to get there before Spring Break ends." The deputies stood mute and continued to look over the licenses of all three. Soon Edwina came around the back of the car, she was holding something in her hand but the three girls couldn't make out what it was until she was right in front of them. In her right hand was a plastic baggy filled with marijuana.
" Lookie what I found boys. It seems these three were transportin' a contolled substance across State lines. By the size of this bag I'd say it's enough for a criminal possesion charge."
" Looks like you three will be spendin' quite some time with us." the tall Deputy said as he handcuffed Laura. Soon all three were handcuffed and placed in the patrol cars. Laura and Sandy were placed in the backseat of the car with the two male Deputies and Carrie was in the backseat of the female Deputy for the ride back to the station. All the while the three young ladies proclaimed their innocence, but their declaration fell upon deaf ears. As the patrol cars were pulling out a tow truck arrived on the scene to tow Carries' car away.

When they reached the station the three were quickly lead to seperate areas of the century old jail. Sandy was taking to the interragation room by the short deputy, Laura was taking to the delousing area by the tall Deputy and Carria was placed in a cell by the female Deputy. Once inside the interagation room Sandys cuffs were temporiarily removed, but only so they could be reattached to a metal eyelet that protruded from the table. Sandy was now seated in heavy metal chair with her arms secured to a metal table. Sandy began proclaiming innocence again to the Deputy. The Deputy circled behind the blonde and without saying a word he dug his stubby fingers in the armpits of the blonde. Sandy was caught off guard momentarily and let out a small giggle."HEHEHE, don't do that, I'm very ticklish under my arms." With that the Deputy began running his fingers all over the blondes smooth pits. Sandy began giggling again " HEEHEHAHAHAHAHOHOHHOHEHEHE, please stop it Sir. You don't know what that does to me." But he didn't stop, he kept tickling her armpits. Thats when it hit Sandy-Oh my God he's tickling me on purpose! The Deputy continued to tickle her without saying a word, his fingers stroking ever inch of the blondes underarms. Each touch of her sensitive skin caused Sandy to shreik " NOOOOOO....HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEHH....PLEEEEZZZZE NOOOO....I-I-I CAANN'T STAAAND IT!!! HOHHHOHOHOHEHEHEHE....STOOOPP...." But the tickling continued. Sandys blonde hair was whipping around in an attempt to find relief from the tickling.
The whole time the Deputy didn't say a word, he just tickled and tickled. The more she laughed the more he tickled, the more he tickled the more she laughed, it was a vicious cycle that Sandy couldn't escape from.
"HAHAHAHA...HEHEHEHEHEHEH..OHHHH GAWD STOOP...HOHOHOHOHHEHEEHHAHAHAHAH...HEHEHEWHOOOHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAH.....PLEEEAZE."
After what seemed like an enternity to Sandy the Deputy stopped. Sandy continued to giggle even though she wasn't being touched. After a few minutes Sandy regained her composure, she was sweating and shaking as she looked up at the Deputy with her blue eyes and asked " Why are you doing this?" The pudgy Deputy bent down and looked Sandy in the eye and said "I want a confession from you." Sandy, her eyes pleading for mercy replied to her tormentor " But Sir it isn't mine." With that the deputy returned to his position behind her and began tickling her ribs with his meaty fingers.This caused Sandy to erupt into laughter again " NOOOOOOOO....HEEHEHEHEEH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....PLEEAASEEEE.....STOOOOPPP...I-IT'S NOOOT MINE!"
Each time the Deputy dug his fingers into the blondes ribs Sandy would scream and laugh louder. The torture continued hor hours until Sandy agreed to confess to her crimes.

Meanwhile, in the delousing area the tall Deputy placed Lauras hand cuffed arms over a shower rod effectively stretching the brunette so only her tip toes made contact with the ground. Laura, realizing something wasn't right asked the tall Deputy " What are you doing this isn't proper police procedure.." And that's all she got out before the tall Deputy placed his hands underneath her shirt and began tickling her flat stomach. With the first touch of his bony fingers against her stomach Laura began to scream " WHOOOOHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAH....HAHAHAHAHEHEEHOOOOOOOOOO...NOOO
HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAH." The Deputy had a huge smile spread across his face as the brunette tried in vain to twist and turn to escape his long fingers, but she couldn't. When the Deputy made contact with her extremely sensitive belly button Laura jumped in an attempt to escape the tickling but it did no good and laughter spilled from her ruby red lips "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH....HAHAHAHAHAHAH...NOOOOOOOO!!!..HAHAHAHAHHHAAAAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..OHHHHHH NOOOOOOOO....HOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHE."
The tall Deputy was taking great pleasure in tickling Laura. His fingers explored every inch of her stomach and all the while Laura continued to perform a little dance in attempt to get relief. As she turned away from him he just turned with her and continued to torment her stomach. No matter how much she wiggled and twisted he stayed right with her and the more she struggled the more he seemed to enjoy himself. Laura had been tickled before by her boyfriends and normally it turned her on, but this was torture and the worse part was she had no idea when the tickle torture would end or why she was being tortured. Finally the Deputy ceased his tickling, much to Lauras relief. Laura was so worn out the the only reason she didn't slump to the ground was that she was being held up by shower rod she was secured to. " W-What doo y-you want?" Laura gasped at her tormentor. The Deputy looked at her and said only one word- "Confess." Laura lifted her head and starred at the Deputy with tear stained eyes and spat contemptuously " Go to Hell!" The Deputy smiled and replied to her "I was hoping you'd say that." And with that he started on Lauras hip bones, squeezing them with his fingers and effectivly holding her in place. Laura shreiked with laughter. The tickling was worse than before and it showed in both the volume of Lauras laughter and on her face. Lauras eyes were screwed shut and her face was reddeded as the laughter exploded from her mouth, tears began dropping from the corners of her eyes.
"WHOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEEHHHEHEHEHEHEH.....OHHHHHHHH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOH......S-S-STOOOOPPP...HAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHE."
The Deputy clearly enjoyed punishing his prisoner, he secretly hoped she would never confess. Soon Lauras laughter turned silent as her body convulsed, occasionaly a giggle would pass her lips. She never knew that her hips were so ticklish. Finally, Laura could take no more. She mustered what little strenght remained in her tickle tortured body and managed to scream out " S-STOOP.....I-ILL ..CON-CON..FESS..PLEEASSE ST-STOP TICKLING MEEEE...." With that the Deputy stopped. Lauras body hung limply from the rod. She was in no shape to continue to resist. She was beaten.

Carrie sat on a cot in her cell, the door to her cell was like one she had seen on a western, the door was comprised of metal bars. Edwina approached the cell and looked at the auburn-haired beauty " Sit on the end of the cot and place you feet through the bars." Edwina demanded. Carrie took a minute to process what she had heard and replied "Why?" Edwina took out her night stick and slammmed in against the metal bars and screamed "DO IT NOW!'"
Carrie, a bit freightened of her, placed her barefeet through the bars.Her feet were now sticking out of the cell with a bar seperating them. As soon as her feet were poking through the other side Edwina took a pair of shackles and secured them to her ankles, thus making it impossible for Carrie to withdraw her feet from the other side. Edwina took a moment and admired Carries size 5 feet. Her feet were flawless, no calluses, her pretty french pedicured toes descended perfectly in order, and much to Edwinas delight her soles looked soft and sensitive. Carrie was freaked out the Edwina seemed so interested in her feet, and in a moment she would realize why she was so interested. Edwina showed Carrie her fingernails, they were freshly manicured, painted a deep red and very long and pointy. It dawned on Carrie what would happen next, her feet were going to be tickled with those long nails. Carrie let out a gasp and the next instant Edwina took her index finger and began running up Carries' bare sole. As soon as the nail made contact with her foot Carrie began giggling. Soon the giggles turned into laughter, and this was from one finger running slowly up her sole! Edwina delighted in Carries laughter and unlike her male counterparts Edwina told Carrie how much she enjoyed it "You and me sweetie, we gonna have us some fun." And with that she brought the other 4 fingers into play on Carries sole. Carries' laughter could be heard in Atlanta, " HAAAAHAAAHAHAHAHHAHHHAAAAA..HHEEEEEHEEEEHEHHOOOOWHHHOOOOHOOOOOHAHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEEHHHHEEEEEEEE.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAA"
Edwina laughted right along with her captive and teased her "You Yankees take such good care of your purtty feet." Edwina now began working on the other sole as well, spider tickling both soles at the same time. Her ten fingers running up and down Carries soft soles. Carrie fell back on the cot, her ample bossom shaking as she laughed " NOOOOOOO....OOOOOHHHHH...HEHEHEHEH
HEHEHEHEEEEE..HAHAHAHAHAHHH....HOHOHOHOOOOHOOOOHOHEHEHEHEHE."
Edwina kept on tickling the soft soles of her captive. Carrie tried to withdraw her feet from between the bars but the shackles prevented her from doing so.
"Where do you think you're going sweetie?" Edwina purred at Carrie,"Don't tell me ya'll had enough already? I just got started." With that she began tickling Carries toes. This was by far the worst spot on Carries feet and it showed
" N-NOT...T-THE TOOOESSS..HEHEHHHEEEEHEHEHEHHHEHHHHEEEEHEHEHEHH
HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO....S-S-TOOOPP...Y-YOUR KILLING ...MEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH." Edwinas long nails snaked their way between Carries toes. Carrie couldn't stand it and soon she curled her toes in an attempt to protect her piggies from further torture. Edwina just smiled and took Carries toes in her fingers and seperated them and used the other hand to continue to tickle between her toes.
"HAHAHAHA..WHOOOOOOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE..NOOOOOO..S-STOP..PLEASE."
Edwina gave her a break after some time. Carrie continued to laugh even though she wasn't being touched. After her laughter subsided Carrie looked at Edwina and said "Why are you doing this? What do you want from me?"
"That's simple my dear, I want you to confess that the pot was yours."
"But it isn't." Carrie cried at her tormentor. " Suit yourself honey, I have nothing better to do tonight than to tickle your little feet." Edwina replied to her. With that Edwina got up from her perch at the bar and walked back to the desk and retreived something from it and returned to her position at Carries feet. When she took her seat she held up a ball point pen and showed it to Carrie."W-what is that for." Carrie inquired, but so already knew the answer. "Well my dear, I guess my fingers aren't doing too good a job. I think that I need some assistance." Edwina said in a mocking tone as she clicked the pen to expose the tip." NOOOOOOOOO...DON'T...ANYTHING BUT THAT..
PLEASEEE...HAVE MERCY, I'VE DONE NOTHING WRONG." Carrie pleaded. But it was no use. Edwina took the pen and began drawing figure 8's on Carries soles." NOOOOOOOO......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEEEEHEEHHHEE."
Edwina just smiled and continued to draw on her captives little barefeet. Carries laughter had now reached new heights as the pen continued it's tortorous path on her soles. When Edwina got bored with her soles she started on Carries toes, drawing smiley faces on each toe pad, writting the word tickle on the toe stems as Carrie lay in her cot laughing uncontrollably. Soon the same thought that occurred to her friends also came to Carrie- there was no one way she could continue to hold out any longer, this mad woman wasn't going to stop and she could no longer take the torture. So after what seemed like an eternity to Carrie she screamed her confession to her tormentor. Edwina stopped and looked at Carrie, her auburn hair plastered to her head, her tear-stained checks and her eyes red from the forced laughter. She handed Carrie some paper and in the final indignity the pen she used to torture her with and made her write out her confession.

Soon all three young ladies were standing before the Deputies. They didn't look at each other, they starred blankly ahead, awaiting there fate. Each, unaware of the others confession, was sure that they were looking at 15 years in a Georgia prison. Finally the tall Deputy announced " Since ya'll don't have criminal records we are going to cut ya'll a break and let ya's go wit a fine. On the condition that ya'll never return to Jackson County. Agreed?"
The three shock there heads in agreement and parted with most of the money thet had saved for spring break. Soon the three were traveling in silence. Driving aimlessly, just getting out of Jackson County. After a couple of hours of driving in silence Carrie, who was driving with her still pen covered barefeet announced loudly to her traveling companions "Which one of you bitches decided to bring weed in my car and not tell me?" That's all it took. Three years of close friendship disintegrated admidst the name-calling and the accusations. Meanwhile, back in Jackson County the pudgy Deputy had just finished seperating the money into three equal stacks. He handed one stack to the tall Deputy who quickly put it in his pocket and announced to his cohorts "I love spring break ya'll." Just the Edwina sat down at the table with them and inquired "Do either of ya'll got a lighter?" The tall Deputy reached into his pocket a produced a bic disposable and tossed it to her. Edwina flicked the bic and lit the joint that was protruding from her lips. She took a long drag and passed it to her right. The tall Deputy took a long drag as well and passed it to his pudgy cohort. The Deputy pinched the spliff in his fat fingers and said to Edwina "Is this from your brother Earls' farm?" Edwina nodded, trying to keep the smoke in her lungs as long as possible. "Earl always has grown the best weed in Jackson County." announced the Deputy as he took a long drag.

The End

Great story - I hope we can see these dodgy deputies go into action again.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back