• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge (Prologu/Chapter 1)

Revenge (Prologu/Chapter1)

Revenge
By SlaverTickler

Prologue
It was late one evening in June when Olivia got home from work. The 35 year old Nubian/Irish beauty was about to unlock the side door to her home when a tanned van pulled up beside her. The side door of the van opened and 2 men in ski masks jumped out. The tall voluptuous woman struggled valiantly, but a Chloroform soaked rag soon put an end to her resistance. Once unconscious the two men carefully lifted her shapely form into the vehicle, and got in. The van sped off leaving on lookers staring with dumbfounded excretions on there face.

The men in the tanned van drove for nearly 2 hours traveling into the wilderness outside the city, until they came to a nondescript log cabin. They pulled up to the structure, and honked on the horn. An attractive man in jeans and a t-shirt stepped out of the house, two leather clad Asian beauties on either side of him. Coming to the side of the van, the masked men opened the side door, showing them his “package”. Looking up, the bound woman, couldn’t believe what her green eye’s saw. It was Frank Alan, the kid she used to baby sit when she was in college. Well he certainly wasn’t little anymore. He’d grown from a cute boy into one tall drink of water. Under different circumstances she might have been happy to reacquainted herself with the handsome white male, but she couldn’t help feeling a little un comfortable, being that she was bound and gagged.

Whispering something into the ear of the woman on the left, she unzipped her leather top, revealing a pair of small, perky breast, with an buddle of dollar bills between them. As the man reached for the money his hand started to veer towards the woman’s right tit. With a quick move the Asian grabbed his hand, and pulled back his pinkie finger. There was a snapping sound and the man screamed, but the lather clad beauty’s excretion did not change.

“He is not an honourable man.” said the woman “Are you?” she asked his partner.

The other man nodded and quickly snatched the thick grouping of bills from the woman’s cleavage. Frank leaned forward and picked his former babysitter up in his strong arms. The door to the van shut , and it quickly sped away down the dirt road from whence it came. The groggy accountant began to struggle in her captors arms. Concerned that he might drop his newly attained prize, he instructed one of the two women too apply another chloroform soaked rag. It was going to be a very interesting long weekend for all four of them.

Chapter One: The First Day

When Olivia woke up her head throbbed like she’d been out partying all nigh. The accountants mouth was dry, and her vision was burred. As her head cleared the black beauty soon realized that she wasn’t laying down, but sitting in a chair. When she tried to stand up she realised her wrists were bound to the arms of the chair. When her vision cleared Olivia could see that her ankles were trapped in an old set of stocks. It was like something out of medieval times. Finally she remembered what had happened, the van, the abduction, and then seeing Frank after almost 5 years. Anger filled the woman’s beautiful face, just as her abductor strolled into the room.

“You bastard, why did you do this to me!” screamed Olivia as she strain to free herself.

“Remember the last time you watched me for my parent?” asked the handsome man, as he stared into her big green eye’s, “You had 3 of your classmates with you, those three whores you called friends.”

“They aren’t whores, and I do remember.” replied Olivia, seeing the two Asian women walk up to flack the employer, “I remember that you were acting like a spoiled brat, and wouldn’t do anything you were told.”

“Yes, that’s true, I was acting a little out of control.” he conceded, “Do you remember what you and your band of friend chose to do about it.”

“Oh yeah we… oh no.” paused Olivia, her heart sinking into her stomach.

“That’s right, I wouldn’t go to bed when you told me, so you and you coven pinned me to the floor and tickled be all night.” he said, as his two assistance removed Olivia’s shoes’, “Well I never forgot about that, not even after I won that $20,000,000.oo lottery last spring.” he continued, “I used some of it to by this pace, and a couple of grand to have you abducted, and another couple of grand to obtain the services to my two Asian friends here.”

“Please Frank, it was just a… we didn’t mean any harm.” she said pleadingly, “Please let me go, this is insane.”

“Let you go, my dear Olivia, I am going to use you to attain a membership into a very exclusive club.” he chimed in, “it’s called the Nylon Dungeon, and all I need to do is trade you in for my membership.”

Before Olivia could respond to his last comments she felt his finger softly stroke the soles of her feet. The woman’s eye’s opened wide, and she glared at her captor with rage. A look of don’t you dare filled her face, only to be returned with a look of contemned for Frank. The busty beauty then burst out into laughter, as she felt the mans nimble white fingers started to work her helpless soles over.

The two Asian women stood off to the side, awaiting the employers instructions. Olivia looked over to them, her face contorted for laughter, hopping to see compassion from two fellow women. To her surprise the duo appeared to be enjoying her anguish. The mocha skinned woman through her head from side to side, trying desperately to fend of the sensation of the man’s touch. A tear rolled down the inner curve of her cheek, stopping at the curl of her full lips. She bellowed and screamed for the torture to stop, and to her surprise it did.

“How does it feel Olivia?” Frank asked, “What’s it like to be on the receiving end this time.”

“Please, Frank, let me go.” begged Olivia, “We were only teasing you, we didn’t mean any harm.”

“Well there was harm, you humiliated me, but now the show is on, or should I say off, the other foot.” he joked, softly stroking her foot again.

“No, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh no please Frank, stop it.” she pleaded, “I can’t stand it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more please!”

Frank was completely drunk with power. For the last 10 years the 22 year old had thought of nothing but getting even with his former babysitter, practicing his technique on his sisters friends, then prostitutes , and finally on his own girlfriends. Each of them were left a tear ridden, exhausted mess by the time he was done. Now, thanks to his lottery winnings he was able to make his dream come true. Come Tuesday morning representatives would arrive from the Nylon Dungeon, and Olivia would spend the rest of her life at the mercy of ruthless ticklers, including him.

At his command, one of Frank’s assistance walked over to the helpless woman, and pulled out a feather. The tickling of her feet stopped, allowing the woman a chance to breath. Her large breast heaved with ever breath, and sweat stained her white blouse. Turning her head she finally saw the Asian girl with the large feather standing to her left. Grabbing Olivia’s hair she pinned her head to the wall, and began to stroke the side of her neck with the soft edge of the item.

“Here’s the deal.” offered Frank as the second woman took her place on Olivia’s right, “Give me the name of one of your friend’s from that night, and you torment stops for today.”

“Never, I’ll never turn them over to a pervert like you.” replied the giggling prisoner, “Do your worst.”

“I only, ever, do my best Olivia.” he rebutted.

The two women ran the soft feather up along the sides of the victims neck, and under the backs of her ears. Her lips parted into an involuntary smile, and her giggle became louder. Tears streamed down her cheek’s and her boobies giggled. She pleaded for them to stopped, but knew they would not. Out of the corner of her eye, Olivia watched as her captor wheeled a small cart into the room. On it was a small cat, a large bole and a ladle. Soon the man was back by her feet, and the two women stopped tickling her with the feathers.

Olivia sighed with relief, grateful to have any break form her torment. Suddenly she felt the soles of her nylons being torn open. Looking down at the stocks, she watch in horror as she watched Frank scoop a ladle full of milk, and pour it on her right foot. Like mettle to a magnet, the little cat was drawn to the cool whit beverage, and began to lick it from the soft pink soles.

“NO!” Olivia screamed at the touch of the cat’s rough tongue, “GET AWAY, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT PLEASE, HEHEHEHEHE, I CAN’T STAND IT, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE!”

“Give me a name, and we’re done for today.” said Frank, holding a second helping of milk Olivia’s other foot, “He’s a hungry little bugger, and could probably drink the entire bole.”

“NO, HAHAHAHAHA, snort, pant-pant, I WON’T… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA… DO IT.”

Frank had never been so happy to hear a woman say no in his life. With out hesitation, the handsome young man poured the second ladles worth of milk on Olivia’s other foot. The orange coloured cat leapt across the top of the car and began to lick at the woman’s squirming foot. The helpless accountant bucked wildly in her restraints, screaming like she was being murdered, as the cat’s tongue lapped at her foot. All she could do was laugh and plead for mercy she new she’d never receive.
“NO MORE, PLEASE I CAN’T STAND IT!” screamed the woman, “HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, I-I’M GOING TO PEE MYSELF PLEASE STOP!”

“I’m not hearing any names” replied Frank as he poured another ladle of cool milk on her feet, “So I’m guessing you must be enjoying this.”

“OK, HEHEHEHEHE, I’LL TELL… HAHAHAHAHA, I’LL GIVE YOU A NAME, HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE JUST STOP.”

“Excellent.” replied Frank, “I knew you’d come around eventually.”

To Be Continued…

(Hope you al enjoyed this, please feel free to coment.)

Last edited:
Sounds like the start of a beautiful series!

Very nice, very, very nice! :cool:

It was about time...

I just thought it was about time somebody gave black women there due in the story section. Being white I opted to make the ler white as well. If you think this was good wait until Interlude1/Chapter2 come out in a few weeks.

I loved it!

I love the set up for this story! When I read the intro, I was not only pleased but thrilled to finish it. I loved the characters, the story, and the idea of a babysitter getting back at his former torturer. In fact, It inspired me to finish a story I've been dragging on for months now called The Captive Babysitter's club. Thanks for the reboot, and keep up the great writing!

wow...

I seem to have hit a home run with this one. I'm glad you liked it ink. Chapter 2 will include an "Erotic Interlude" between Olivia and Fank Alan's to Asian aids. I plan to spice thing up as each chapter comes out.

Thanks for the feed back.

Great story , SlaverTickler! I especially liked it when Olivia's hose were ripped open , soles doused w/milk , & tickle-ravaged by a hungry cat! Love it!

Cats, everybody loves the cats.

Actualy it was just one cat, but I'm glad you enjoyed it. Not cats in chapter 2, but foot tickling, an more upperbody tickling.

Another pump...

In honour of Chapter three being posted soon, I thought I would pum chapter 1 for those who hadn't read it yet.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back