• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gymnastics

i8uslowly

I have some other ideas in mind for some of the equipment in their gyms...

Great phots i8uslowly! Sometimes you can get good closeup shots when they have their feet up in the air but I always wonder with all time they spend at the gym barefoot if it makes them less ticklish or not?

stdave said:
Great phots i8uslowly! Sometimes you can get good closeup shots when they have their feet up in the air but I always wonder with all time they spend at the gym barefoot if it makes them less ticklish or not?

I suppose some might be less ticklish than they otherwise would be. I knew a girl in Germany who had been a gymnast up until about a year before I met her and she was TICKLISH, especially her feet. Made her mad to be given a good going over...you had to go slow and work it into things. (and of course, while a cute girl's feet have all sorts of delightful intrigue to the devilish tickler, they aren't the only places to play).

And one should always consider the whole package (especially one so tightly compact as a gymnast). A toned, petite body, cute, bright face, smiling, dancing eyes and all fired up to show you what tricks they can do.

As an example, survey the cuteness below and try to hear the music to be made...

Last edited:
I would love a gf like that, though its a shame that the girls in my country (uk) care more about drinking the most alcohol and doing bugger all excercise.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back