• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Information

ilovethickbbws

TMF Novice
Hello everyone. My name is Steve and I'm an adult male living in the San Fernando Valley of Los Angeles. I absolutely LOVE to be mercilessly tickled silly by Females. I'm also very happy to do the tickling too. My question is, are there any tickling groups in this area that have get-togethers such as munches, house parties, play parties, etc? I would love to make new friends with people who share my interest in tickling, as well as participate in local tickling community events here in the Los Angeles area. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi dear. Read many of the threads is this section and you will see that there is a blossoming and wonderful community in the LA area. Our next schedule event in Sept 10. Now all tmf munches and gatherings are invite only and you need to get on the invite list. Doesn't cost money or your first born either, all you need to do is contact dvnc and he will send you a questionairre, etc. We all survived. I look forward to seeing you at our next event. Remember to contact dvnc [email protected] and feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or concern. Take care sweetie.

Thank You

I thank you very much for your very nice reply. I read the other posts and it's wonderful to know that others share my interest in tickling. It wasn't all that long ago that I thought I was the only one.
I have received, filled out, and e-mailed back the questionairre. I look forward to participating and making new friends with likeminded people. Thank you again.

You are so welcomed. Looking forward to seeing you at our next gathering, and the one after that, and...................heheheheh

Thank you. I hope to go to all the L.A. events :) I surfed this site for hours last night and felt like a kid in a candy store. Great stuff! Got myself a signature too.

I'm also an Angeleno_Obviously,I missed the Sept. gathering,but I'd seriously like to go to the next one if at all possible,whenever it may be.How does one go about registering?

Read post right re: Gathering at Passive Arts. All your questions will be answered.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back