• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pandemonium (Women's wrestling-WOW/WWE Divas/GLOW) F/F part 6

primetime

Verified
okay folks, time for another part in the pay per view. thanks to all the fans of this series as it continues to go on after all these years. i have some plans for the series after the pay per view and i hope you all enjoy what will happen. now, on to the next part. characters of WOW can be found at www.wowe.com WWE Divas at www.wwedivas.com GLOW characters at www.geocities.com/TelevisionCity/Network/7076/ Hollywood at www.webkitten.com and Terri Gold at www.heatherlee.org

the crowd was still buzzing over the match that Lita had just won. they enjoyed the fact that Lita made Gorgeous George submit twice. then, the WOWVision screen turned on and David Mclane appeared on screen. he had a huge smile on his face and spoke to the crowd.

"fans of WOW, i hope you are enjoying PANDEMONIUM so far! there is a lot more action to come and i think you will enjoy this event. i want to talk to the great fans of WOW and announce that after PANDEMONIUM, WOWE and WOWF are going to have a DRAFT LOTTERY!!!! that's right folks, we are going to see things shaken up! NO ONE, except the respective champions, is EXEMPT!! could this be the end of the tWo as we know it? will the Glamour Girls lose a few members? we shall soon see...." Mclane told the crowd.

the crowd buzz as the thought of the Tickling World Order or even the Glamour Girls were going to be split up. they looked at the WOWVision screen and David Mclane was still smiling.

"....but that's not all!! i want to introduce 4 NEW women to WOW and they will be a part of the WOWE and WOWF. first i want to introduce this special woman. she was a part of the WWE and now she is a part of WOW, i introduce to you........JOY GIOVANNI!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd cheered as a still shot of Joy Giovanni appeared on the screen. the fans remembered her talents on WWE's Smackdown and were excited she was going to be a part of WOW.

"...next up, she was the manager of the tag team champions on Smackdown, i introduce to you......MELINA!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd started to buzz as a still shot of Melina appeared on the screen. the fans remembered that she was a very "flexible" woman and they knew she was going to make a huge impact here in WOW.

"...next, please welcome....CANDICE MICHELLE to WOW!!!" Mclane announced, much to the crowd's delight. Mclane started to smile as he knew the crowd enjoyed his newest addtions. "....and finally, she is a big star on the independent circuits. i want to announce to you, that LADY VICTORIA www.ladyvictoria.com is now a part of WOW!!!!!"

the crowd didnt know how to react as few heard of Lady Victoria. she looked like a powerful woman and couldnt wait to see what she was all about.

"ladies and gentlemen, enjoy the rest of PANDEMONIUM!!!!!!" Mclane announced.

the crowd cheered as they listened to Mclane's announcement. now, the second half of PANDEMONIUM was going to take place.

Johnny C: "wow Brain!!! four new women to WOW!!! and a draft lottery? talk about things happening in WOW!!"

Bobby: "i dont know about this draft lottery thing. break up the Glamour Girls? break up the tWo? Mclane is going to get some heat for that. i hope he has security around him!"

Johnny C: "i think we are going to need security for this match. this match between Sable and Victoria is going to be brutal. a rack match?"

Bobby: "ah yes! a rack match! the winner has to strap down the loser to a rack and she can do WHATEVER she wants to them. parents at home, make sure you put the kids to sleep because Sable is going to do some very adult things to Victoria and i cant WAIT!!!!!!!!!!"

Johnny C: "well, Terri Runnels is standing by with Sable! Terri?"

"thanks Johnny! i am standing outside the Glamour Girl locker room with Sable. Sable, i have to ask, what is all that noise coming from your dressing room?" Terri Runnels asked.

"oh that? well, let's just say the Stacy Keibler just 'came' to the party. she is such a beautiful woman and she makes the sweetest faces when she is..um, well, doing something. which brings me to you Victoria. do you really think you have a chance against me you pathetic musclebound witch? tonight, when i strap down that muscular body of yours down to the rack, i am going to make you purr like a kitten. you are a very attractive lady Victoria, but you have such a bad attitude! i am going to break you sweetheart. i am going to break you, like we just broke Stacy Keibler, except we are going to see it in front of MILLIONS of viewers....be prepared to be destroyed...." Sable smiled as she walked away.

VICTORIA www.gerweck.net/lisamarievaron.htm

vs

SABLE (Glamour Girls) www.adoring.net/renamero/203.htm

WOWF RACK MATCH

"ladies and gentlemen, this match is scheduled for one fall and it is a special RACK match!!! to win this match, a competitor must strap down her opponent to the rack on the stage area. introducing first, representing the Glamour Girls, here is..........SABLE!!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd booed as the music of Sable began to play and she made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a black sports bra with silver boxing shorts, and black wrestling boots, covered with black kickboxing shin guards, Sable began to walk towards the ring. she had a sly smile on her face as she got the chance to humiliate Victoria. she wanted to make Victoria never forget this match and planned to expose Victoria, literally, to the entire world. Sable never forgave her for costing her a chance to destroy Americana and become the WOWF United States Champion. she got into the ring and leaned in a corner, awaiting her opponent.

Johnny C: "look at Sable! that woman is so vile! you and i both know she plans to completely humiliate Victoria!"

Bobby: "really? no kidding?!! OF COURSE she wants to humiliate Victoria! in fact, i am surprised you are acting like you dont want to see it happen! i know you sit back in your dark room at your mother's house and fantasize about a naked Victoria! well, Johnny boy, you will get your chance! Sable is going to humiliate her once and for all!"

Johnny C: "speaking of Victoria, she is standing by with Terri Runnels..."

"i am standing here with the former WWE Women's champion Victoria! Victoria, we all know Sable wants to completely humiliate you tonight and she hopes to make this a, well, adult match. she says she will break you. your thoughts on your big match tonight." Terri asked.

"Sable, Sable, Sable. i heard your little comments and i am not concerend about your 'stylish' ways. i know you would like to make me mewl like a little kitten. but i have a surprise for you. i am going to make YOU explode in front of everyone! no one has ever seen Sable beg for mercy. no one has ever made her completely submit. well, tonight is a first. Sable, i am going to enjoy making you squeal....." Victoria smiled as she ended her interview.

"....and her opponent! hailing from Los Angeles, California, please welcome.....VICTORIA!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

the crowd roared as the song "All the Things She Said" by Tatu, began to play and Victoria made her appearance at the top of the stage. dressed in a red top, with black shorts and thick black wrestling boots with buckles, she began to walk towards the ring. Victoria had a focused look on her face as she knew that Sable was going to do anything she could to humiliate her. this was a no disqualification match, so she had to be careful. she made it into the ring and stared at Sable, who winked at her.

Johnny C: "looks like Sable is already playing mind games!"

Bobby: "i think Sable is the QUEEN of mind games. so smart, so sexy! what a woman!!!"

TicklerDAE, the referee, called for the bell and both women met in the middle of the ring. Sable still had a smile on her face and winked at Victoria once more. Victoria simply smirked back, then slapped Sable hard. Sable reeled backwards, then tried to swing at Victoria. Victoria ducked as Sable spun around and Victoria then hoisted her in the air and delivered an atomic drop to Sable. Sable then winced in pain, and Victoria nailed her with a powerful clothesline. Victoria then began to stomp on Sable and the crowd cheered with each stomp. she then reached down and pulled Sable up by her hair, then scooped her up and slammed her to the canvas. Sable moaned in pain as her back started to throb.

Johnny C: "what a powerful woman Victoria is! she is going to snap Sable in two!!"

Bobby: "this is only the beginning Johnny! Sable is a crafty veteran and the man-child Victoria is going to find out shortly.

Victoria waited for Sable to stand up and when she did, she bearhugged her and prepared to perform a belly-to-belly suplex, but Sable reacted with herhands holding Victoria's face, then planted wet kiss on Victoria's lips. Victoria immediately let go of her hold and began to rub her lips. she then looked at Sable who had a devious smile on her face. Victoria went into a rage and charged towards Sable, but sable executed a drop toe hold and Victoria fell face first onto the canvas. Sable then straddled Victoria's back and began to rub Victoria's rear end, poking it and pinching it. Victoria hoisted Sable off of her and got to her feet. Sable then blew her a kiss and Victoria stood there stunned. she knew Sable was going to play mind games, but she still felt unprepared. Sable began to circle her and Victoria stared her down. the two locked up and Sable moved quickle and got Victoria to the mat in an armdrag take down and held Victoria in an armbar. Victoria moaned in pain as her arm was twisted. Sable then looked down and gently slid her fingers down the length of Victoria's arm and into her exposed armpit.

"EEEP!!!" Victoria squealed.

Sable smiled as she continued to lightly tickle Victoria's armpit. Victoria then rolled herself over and got to her feet. Sable still held onto her wrist, but Victoria managed to kick Sable in the midsection, freeing herself, then quickly suplexed Sable. Victoria then straddled Sable, pinning her arms to her sides with her legs. she looked down at Sable's face and smiled.

"now, are you a little sensitive?" Victoria teased as she began to tickle Sable's ribs.

Sable began to squirm and tried to hold in the laughter, but Victoria's rib tickling was getting to her. a giggle popped out from her lips, then Victoria tickled harder and laughter poured out of Sable.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA STOP!!!!!!! STOP YOU BITCH!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA"

Victoria continued to tickle Sable and smiled as she saw the blond vixen screaming in laughter. Sable then reached her legs up and managed to get Victoria off of her and pinning her to the mat. Victoria kicked her legs and got herself free. as both women stood up, Sable managed to knee Victoria in the stomach and she fell to the mat. Sable rolled Victoria over onto her stomach and straddled her back. she then lightly traced her fingers across Victoria's spine and saw goosebumps forming. she then plunged her hands into Victoria's armpits, causing the powerful woman to shriek. ticklish sensations shot through Victoria and her legs began to kick. she looked up and saw the referee, TicklerDAE, looking at her, but he couldnt do anything as this match couldnt end in a submission. Sable continued to tickle Victoria and had an evil look on her face. she then remembered that this match was a no DQ match. she stopped tickling Victoria and stood up. Victoria laid on the mat, trying to catch her breath. Sable then pulled Victoria up to her feet, punched her in the midsection, then delivered a DDT. Victoria laid on the mat as Sable raised her arms in victory.

Johnny C: "what is she celebrating about? this match isnt over.."

Bobby: "might as well be. Sable has this situation under control and judging from the look in her eyes, she has something planned. something bery wicked and evil. I LOVE IT!!!!"

Sable then managed to pick Victoria up and take her over to the ropes. she then leaned Victoria on the ropes and trapped her arms between the top rope and middle rope, leaving Victoria's upperbody vulnerable. as Victoria came to, she realized she was trapped and tried to get free. it was no use as Sable tied her in tightly. TicklerDAE only watched as there was no DQ. Sable looked in Victoria's concerned eyes and smiled. she then reached her fingers forward and tickled Victoria's exposed armpits. Victoria began to snicker as the nails traced a cruel path along her armpits. Victoria's body began to tremble as Sable took her sweet time to trace her fingers across the smooth armpits, then across the arms and then over to the ribcage. Victoria tried to kick her legs, but Sable stood to the side and lazily dragged her fingertips across Victoria's firm stomach. giggles poured out from Victoria as the light tickling was driving her crazy. Sable saw the anguished look in Victoria's eyes and knew she had her trapped. she then looked into Victoria's eyes and smirked.

"now, it's time for the real tickling BITCH!!!!" Sable threatened.

Victoria looked at Sable and her eyes popped wide open as she saw Sable's evil fingers approaching her ribcage. Sable's fingers made contact and Victoria exploded in laughter as this tickled like hell. Sable enjoyed listening to Victoria's laughter and continued to tickle the vulnerable ribs. with Victoria trapped in the ropes, she knew she could tickle Victoria all night long if she wanted to.

Johnny C: "get her out of the ropes!!! this isnt fair!!!!"

Bobby: "oh it IS fair!!! this is a no DQ match Johnny!!! Sable can keep Victoria trapped in there till she passes out!!!"

Victoria began to get tears in her eyes as Sable didnt stop her tickling. she wanted to submit at this point, but this was a no submission match. her body started to go limp and her struggles became weaker and weaker. Sable noticed this and smiled.

"i wonder if those big feet of yours are ticklish too?" Sable teased.

Victoria felt Sable freeing her arms from the ropes and she fell to the mat face first. she was getting exhausted and her body ached from the non stop laughing. she then felt her legs getting trapped in the ropes. Sable managed to trap Victoria's shins between the bottom rope and middle rope, with her boots sticking out of the ring. Sable then got out of the ring and looked at the soles of Victoria's boots, toes pointed down. she couldnt wait to get at those precious feet and started to unbuckle Victoria's boots. Victoria moaned as she felt the buckles coming undone. Sable then tugged at the boot, pulling it free, then the other boot came off as well. Victoria began to whimper as she flexed her sock covered feet.

"my my my....what could possibly be under these socks?" Sable teased.

"..please...please dont....dont touch my socks...." Victoria moaned.

"i think i will find out..." Sable laughed as she began to peel away the socks. she exposed the rounded heel of Victoria and continued to peel the sock off. she stared at the creamy high arch of Victoria's foot, then finally plucked the socks off of Victoria's toes. she repeated the procedure on the other foot and now before her eyes was Victoria's soft barefeet. an evil smile formed on her face as she stared at the sock lint on Victoria's toes. "now now, we cant have lint on these thick toes of yours...."

Victoria began to giggle as she felt Sable's fingers playing with her toes. her toes flexed, then a loud, blood curdling scream came out of her mouth as Sable slowly raked her nails along the soles. "OOOOOOHHHHHAHHAAHAHAHA!! NOOOOOOO!!! STOP!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAEHEHEHEHEHA!!"

Sable enjoyed tickling Victoria's feet and the touch of her foot skin on her fingers felt so nice to her. Sable enjoyed tickling women's feet, but there was something special about tickling the soft soles of a big strong woman. she listened to Victoria scream like a crazed maniac as her nails danced in the arches. Victoria's upperbody thrashed inside the ring, but her feet were at Sable's mercy. Sable then bent the toes forward and attacked the delicate skin on the undersides of the toes. Victoria tapped wildly in the mat, but TicklerDAE simply shrugged at her. Sable then tickled the heels and got a nice reaction from Victoria.

Johnny C: "Victoria is laughing and tapping like crazy!!!"

Bobby: "but there is NOTHING the referee can do about it!! she is DOOMED!!!"

Victoria laid her head on the mat and continued to giggle as Sable played with the skin between her toes. watching Victoria lay helpless in the ring got Sable excited. she now desired to really play with Victoria's body. she freed Victoria's ankles from between the ropes, grabbed the ankles and pulled Victoria out of the ring. Victoria slumped onto the arena floor and Sable smiled. she then grabbed Victoria's ankles and began to drag her across the arena floor.

Bobby: "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Sable is going to drag Victoria like the animal she is!!! this match is like your dating life Johnny! OVER!!!!!!"

Johnny C: "poor Victoria! Sable just tickled the life out of her..."

Sable continued to drag Victoria across the arena floor and up the ramp. the crowd booed as they saw a helpless Victoria dragged up the ramp by her ankles. Sable managed to look down at Victoria's soles and smirked as she knew she had to play with those soles in just a short while. she managed to get on top of the stage and let go of Victoria's ankles. Sable then got the stretch rack ready and tried to scoop Victoria up. as Victoria made it up to her feet, she managed to poke Sable in the eyes. Sable winced in pain and Victoria kicked Sable in the midsection and used whatever strength she had left and managed to hoist Sable up, then put her in position, then executed her finisher, the Widow's Peak. both woman were laid out on top of the stage area. the crowd erupted from Victoria's surprise move.

Johnny C: "The Widow's Peak!!! i cant believe it!!!! where did that come from!!!"

Bobby: "i-i-i dont know!!!! COME ON SABLE!!! GET UP!!!!"

Victoria slowly got to her feet as the crowd continued to cheer. she then looked over and saw Sable laying motionless on the stage. a smile formed on her face and she knew she was in position to win this match. she got to her feet and grabbed Sable's ankle. she wanted to prepare Sable for the rack. she ripped off the shinguard, then unlaced Sable's boot. she pulled the boot off and went after the other shinguard and boot. Sable was now in her black socks and Victoria scooped Sable up in her arms and laid her on the rack. she then strapped Sable's ankles down, then one wrist was strapped down. as she prepared to strap down the other wrist, Sable was coming to.

"you lose....BITCH!!!!" Victoria shouted as she strapped down the remaining wrist.

TicklerDAE rang the bell as Victoria had successfully strapped down Sable. the crowd exploded into cheers and Sable's eyes popped wide open when she realized her predicament.

Johnny C: "VICTORIA WINS!!!! VICTORIA WINS!!!!!"

Bobby: "oh noooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!"

"...ladies and gentlemen, the winner of this match.........VICTORIA!!!!!!" Lillian Garcia announced.

TicklerDAE raised Victoria's hand in victory and Sable began to squirm wildly. Victoria looked at a squirming Sable and a warm, fuzzy feeling washed over her body as she now had the opportunity to torment Sable.

"LET ME GO!!!! LET ME GO NOW!!!!!" Sable demanded.

Victoria looked at Sable's armpits and without hesitation, she raced the tips of her fingers across the smooth hollows and Sable exploded in laughter. her back arched up high into the air and Victoria continued her tickling. Sable's head shook back and forth as she tried to fight the ticklish sensations. she felt really sensitive as she was trapped and was completely vulnerable. Victoria remembered the ticklish torment she went through and was going to pay Sable back. she enjoyed watching Sable's lips wide open with laughter, her eyes shut tight and her skin crawling with ticklish sensations. she then "lobsterclawed" Sable's sides and Sable's laughter could be heard above the cheering crowd. her body thrashed side to side, and Victoria only "clawed" harder. her fingers dug deep into Sable's sides and Sable's face was beet red as the tickling broke her. Victoria then danced her fingers all over Sable's belly and she plunged her finger into Sable's bellybutton. Sable's laughter was constant and her mind was turning into mush.

Bobby: "someone stop this madness!!! she's had enough already!!!"

Johnny C: "i dont think she has Brain and i dont think Victoria is going to stop anytime soon...."

Victoria then went after Sable's knees and Sable giggled uncontrollably. Victoria was going to enjoy this moment. her eyes then saw Sable's socks. now, this was going to be fun.

"well, well, well. Sable, do you have ticklish little feet under these socks?" Victoria teased.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH MY FEET!!!!" Sable screamed.

"let's have a looksie!!!" Victoria laughed as she peeled away Sable's socks, exposing Sable's barefeet. she was rewarded when she saw the soft soles of Sable.

Sable held her breath and her eyes were wide open as she saw Victoria looking at her feet. she tried to struggle, but it was no use. once Victoria's fingers touched her feet, she exploded in laughter. Victoria scrabbled her fingers up and down the soles, and Sable just simply exploded. the crowd went into a frenzy as they watched Sable get her feet tickled. Victoria held back the toes and forced the sole taut. her fingers went up and down the smooth soles, sending Sable into a ticklish conniption. Victoria looked at the spot where Sable's toes met the ball of her foot and wondered it that spot was ticklish. she tickled the base of the toes and sable screamed. Victoria nodded and figured she would play with this spot for a bit. Sable started to let the tears flow as her feet were vulnerable and there was nothing she could do to stop her ticklish torment. Victoria then went in between the toes and Sable's body stretched out tight and grew stiff. Victoria enjoyed hearing the laughter and lazily dragged her fingers across the ball of the foot.

"now Sable, if you want me to stop, BEG me to stop..." Victoria offered.

"PLEASE!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I BEG YOU!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Sable screamed.

"now, admit that i am a BETTER woman than you..." Victoria offered.

"NEVERHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Sable laughed.

"suit yourself......" Victoria smiled. she continued her foot tickling and this time, raked both sets of her fingers along both soles. she enjoyed listening to Sable laugh harder and harder and noticed that Sable was starting to drift in and out of consciousness. she tickled harder at that point.

"HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! OKAY OKAY!!!!! YOU ARE A BETTERHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE WWWWOOOMMMAAANNN!!! STOP!!!!!!" Sable laughed.

"much better...." Victoria gloated. she stopped her tickling, then raised her hands in victory as the crowd cheered. she then walked over to Sable's upperbody and under the rack were a pair of scissors. she then cut Sable's shorts as Sable whimpered. she pulled the shorts off, leaving Sable in thongs. she then stuff part of the shorts in Sable's mouth as she raised her hands in victory!!!

UP NEXT: Beckie defends her Continental Title in a triple threat match against Chyna and Spanish Red!!!!!!

okay folks, how did you like this part? now, all we have left are the title matches. should be interesting reading. any predictions??

Truely unique story!

I love this chapter. A "Rack" match............awesome!

Giantfan

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back