• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bay area munch -- recap and ideas for next

AquaFeline

TMF Expert
So y'all who didn't show up missed out :) Scott, who had actually never shown to anything before, turned our casual "Bondage on a Budget" munch into Bondage 101, and we all learned (hands-on!) some quick and easy ways to tie people up. We also took an exploratory trip to Home Depot after and some of what we talked about might just show up at the November gathering.

So an idea I have for the next munch is "Mystery Science Tickle 3000" (I'll take your suggestions for an appropriately bad tickle flick.) Does that sound like fun?

cool munch, ideas coming later

I wanted to say this was a great munch and he definitely needs to come to our gathering in November and do a little class with volunteers ;)

I was sorry to have to cut out early to work a show but, the show must go on! I also think it is interesting that someone from the local BDSM munch showed up and I think that our creative teacher might be part of that group as well. Definitely a cool group and I hope all show up to the upcoming party at my house :)

There are a lot of back tickling films and I think Mystery Science Theater 3k for a bad video would be fun. Let me go and see what bad ones I have left and then Aqua can take it from there.​

That does sound like fun...only I am 3000 miles away.

Glad you guys had a great munch!

bdsm community crossover at munch

AquaFeline said:
So y'all who didn't show up missed out :) Scott, who had actually never shown to anything before?

Quick correction that his name is Paul, I don't know what his online handle is if he has one here or not. Funny thing is that my friend Amara (definitely not on the TMF, hard limit for her) of 19 years knows him from the local bdsm community. He comes highly recomended in his rope work (which we saw) and as a good person.

We also had another cross over from the local bdsm community but I don't know if I can post his name or what his handle is (not sure if he is here) so I will refrain. If you read this and want to be noticed do so :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back