• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Finding Nemo (true story, m/f sock tickling)

lowrider33

So another story involving Amy. So this had to be about last December or so. Amy and her boyfriend were at my place and we were just chillin out, when we decided to go into my basement at the end of the night and watch Finding Nemo. We used to have my basement setup so that there was a couch right in the middle, and a lounger right at the foot of the couch :xpulcy: . So as we started off the movie, Amy laid down, put her head in her boyfriends lap and just stuck her feet of the end. No big deal. Now i have a foot fetish, and i love feet in socks. As i said in my previous story she has big feet that are beautifully shaped.

So in my view i can easily shift my eyes and kinda look at her feet without anyone noticing. So for the first half of the movie i was treated to a great foot show involving flexing, stretching, ect. Right about 3/4 through though she puts her right foot onto my lounger easily withing reaching distance. Well not one to miss a chance, i tickled her foot. Now i expected her to move her foot away, but she didnt. I looked at her and she just gave me that guilty smile that women give, and kept her foot there. So i continued to tickle her foot. I started at her heel of and slowly moved across the rest of her foot. As i reached the Arch you could hear her start to giggle. Her boyfriend had no idea what was going on at the time :firedevil . So i kept tickling the arch of her foot for a while, which kept giggles coming now and then. Eventually she scrunched her foot which made her sock bunch on her arch so i moved up and started to tickle the ball of her foot and under her toes. I was treated to a lot of foot flexing and giggles. I wanted to badly to rip of the sock, but i didnt want this to end. As i was tickling her toes, she said quietly "lower", i didnt understand, then she said it again, so i started to tickle her arch which sent her into a quick fit of giggles, then she pulled her foot away. The whole thing lasted Id say a good 10 minutes, but oh man was it a great 10 minutes.

Thats it for now, more to come

Dave

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back