• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Third Time's a Charm (Celeb/ F/F)

grider6_2000

My first post - not perfect at spacing, color, etc. Take it easy on the criticism...

PART I
Piper awoke with a mild headache and a feeling of nausea in the pit of her stomach. The last coherent thing she could remember was sitting in the living room with Paige and Phoebe talking about their day. Quickly she cleared her head and assessed her surroundings: she was sitting on a hard chair with her arms bound over her head and her legs straight out in front of her. Her ankles were secured in a set of medieval stocks about 15 inches apart and she could barely see her shoes beyond the stocks board. A quick look to her left showed that Paige and Phoebe were also secured in the same fashion next to her.

“And the best part of this scenario,” sarcastically remarked Paige before Piper could even attempt to use her magic, “is that our powers don’t seem to be working here; wherever ‘Here’ is.”

Piper tried to summon her powers anyway, despite her sister’s assurance that they were powerless. Nothing happened.

“And you’ll probably ignore this too, but we can’t break free, either.”

Piper struggled against her bonds futilely, then slumped in her seat.

With a slight moan Phoebe stirred on Paige’s left. She took a minute to get her bearings, then went through the same thought process as Piper.

“Don’t bother, Phoebes, we’re stuck. No magic, and unless you have really been working out lately, you’re not going to break free.” Piper tried to think back again. “Does anyone have a clue where we’re at or how we got here?”

“No,” said Paige. “The last thing I remember was sitting in the living room.”

“Yeah, me too.”

Piper was glad to see that the room they were in was at least clean, and they were still wearing their clothes (unlike the last time they were abducted against their will). “At least we have our clothes this time,” she said to try and lighten the situation.

Earlier Piper had just gotten home from a restaurant opening and was dressed in an evening dress, black nylons, and pumps (which were still very uncomfortable). Phoebe had already been ready for bed and was dressed in a thin cotton T-shirt, flannel pajama bottoms, socks, and slip on shoes. Paige wore a revealing blouse, skirt, and open-toed heels. As Piper’s mind continued to wander the door to their room opened.

“Hello ladies. I’m glad that you’re all finally awake. The spell I used to transport you here can be awfully draining – you have been out for almost two hours. But I’m sure that you want answers, so as my guests I’ll oblige you with some.” The woman that stood before the trio was tall, blonde, and beautiful beyond compare. She was scantily dressed in a robe with arcane symbols around the collar and hem (which the girls couldn’t recognize) and intricate sandals on her feet. She must be a demon that has taken human form, thought Piper.

As if reading the witch’s mind the blonde spoke with a grin, “I am not a demon. Truth be told, I am actually a witch, although in my realm the term witch isn’t used very often. I am not evil, which is why I was able to abduct you from the magic protection of your home.” Her voice was like music and the three captives felt oddly drawn, even attracted, to her.

She continued smoothly, “My name is Chiandra and we are in my realm. Your magic cannot function on this plain of existence, so stop trying to summon your powers. I apologize for kidnapping you against your will, but time is urgent and I did not have the luxury of explaining everything to you in great detail. Suffice to say that my motives are pure. Now, what I need is for you to grant me entry into your house so that I may take the Book of Shadows.”

The Charmed Ones were a bit taken back by the whole sequence of events. As they tried to process their situation, and viable options to escape it, Paige was the first to speak. “But you said that you weren’t evil, and you obviously were powerful enough to sweep us out of our house, so why do we need to lower the charms that protect the house?”

“My motives for bringing you here were pure, but I cannot pass through your mystical wards with the intent of taking your book. That is why I need you to cooperate so I can release you and return you to your dimension.”

Piper was still dumbfounded by the woman. “Why do you need the Book of Shadows and for how long?”

“As I said, I cannot go into detail as to ‘why’, and the when is,” Chi paused, “well, forever.”

“Alright listen you whack job, you obviously know about us and the book, which is why you know that we just can’t get rid of it. We aren’t going to give up the book, so just let us go and we won’t turn the White Lighters and the Elders onto you.” Phoebe tried to sound confident, but in truth she was still uncertain how much trouble they were really in. The woman did not ‘feel’ evil, but she did kidnap them and now wanted to take the Book of Shadows.

“Oh I was afraid of that. Please don’t make me resort to “other measures’ to gain your cooperation.”

“You’re not evil, but you’re going to torture us,” quipped Paige. “Last I checked, pain wasn’t good.”

“Oh I’m not going to hurt you, Paige. There are other methods for extracting information that don’t cause pain.”

The girls exchanged glances nervously. What did she have in mind? Magic?

“Now, can you please drop your spells so I can get what I need and get on with my task?”

The Charmed Ones sat there tight-lipped.

“Very well.” The tall sorceress walked behind Paige’s chair, leaned down next to her ear, and whispered something to her which caused the red head’s eyes to pop open. Then without warning the woman’s hands slinked around her chair and began poking and prodding the witch’s mid section and tummy.

“Hey, he hehe he he he, ha hahahaha, ooooh, he heeeeee, that t-t-tickless! S-Stahpp, ha ha haha ha hahaha, aaaaaah ha ha!” She erupted into helpless laughter instantly, and her sisters watched with horror as they understood what they were all in for. “Woah ha hahahaha, aaahhhh hahahah, heee,, oohhhh, it t-t-tickleeesss, ah hahaha ha ha ha!”

“How about under those milky white arms, Paige?” Her torturous hands worked their way up her sides to her underarms.

Paige’s throaty laughter intensified as the woman’s fingernails explored her sensitive underarms. How did she know that her torso was so ticklish, thought Phoebe. “Waaaa hahaha ha haha, pleeeeaseee, st-stopp it, ha hahaaaaa ah ha ha, oooohhh n-nooo, ha haha ha ha haha!”

“Come on Paige, you can’t possibly think that you can hold out, can you?” The sorceress began whispering things into Paige’s ear that seemed to intensify her laughter.

She was struggling violently in her bonds, trying to contort her midsection and avoid the tickling fingers. “Ha ha haha, p-pleasee stopp, ha hahaha hahah ha ha ha ha, oooohhhhh heeeeee he hehee, ha haha ha hahaahahahhahaha! Not there! Ha hahahaha, oh God, ha ha haha aaaaah haha!”

After almost five straight minutes of torture the blonde stopped and removed her hands from her captive’s sides and underarms. Paige’s face was red from the laughter and she was still panting and gasping for breath. Her hair was wild and matted with sweat from the struggling and thrashing. “Oh God,” she panted, “please don’t tickle me anymore. I can’t stand it.”

“Agree to lower your portion of the spell and I’ll gladly stop.”

“No way you tickle-fetish freak. You’re not getting the book!”

The woman didn’t respond, but attacked her helpless sides, underarms, and stomach again. Her fingers were like lightning, gliding up and down her entire body effortlessly.

“Waa hahahah ahahahahaaaaaaa, ah oooohhhh, ha hahahah haha heeeeeeeee, ah ha! It t-t-tickless so b-b, ha hahahah haha, bad! Make, haha hahahah hahahaaaa, m-make herr s-s-stahppp, hahah haha ha ha ha ha!”

The torture continued for another ten minutes and the sisters could only watch in pity as Paige was ruthlessly tortured.

The blonde sorceress stopped again and asked the question. “How about now,” she said with a smile, “or should we go for your favorite spot?”

A look of terror crossed her face and she looked over at her sisters in exhaustion. “Don’t do it, Paige,” said Piper, “we have to be strong. We can’t give up the Book of Shadows.” Before Paige could answer the blonde’s hands came around the chair again, but this time they snaked their way up under her blouse.

“Hey cut it out! Get your, he heheee, ha ha, get-t your hands out, hah hahaha! What are you doooooooo…” But it was too late; the woman had found Paige’s spot.

“WAAAAAH HA HA HAHAHAHAHAH, AAAHHHH, S-SSSTOPPP, HA HAHAAHAHA, HEEE, OOOHHH G-GOD, HA HAHAAAAAA. N-NOT THEREE, HAHAHAHAHA HA HA HA HA!” The sisters didn’t think that Paige could be tortured any worse, but the woman had obviously found a way. She was cruelly tickling her bare breasts under the thin blouse, and Paige was going absolutely berserk. Her laughter became deeper and more agonized as she struggled even harder to escape the torment. She was like a wild animal in her chair.

“Oh that’s the spot, isn’t it honey? Those firm little breasts are so ticklish, aren’t they?” Once again the blonde was whispering words into her ear, which was driving Paige over the edge.

Piper wondered how the strange woman knew exactly where Paige’s most ticklish spots were. As sisters they had tickled each other in fun hundreds of times, but even she didn’t know that Paige was ticklish on her breasts. And thinking back she wished that she had known since Paige was the least ticklish of all of them and usually won every tickle fight. Then another deduction struck Piper – if she knew exactly where to tickle Paige, she probably knew exactly where to tickle her. And worst of all, she knew where to tickle Phoebe.

“WA HA HA HA HA HA HA, I CAN’T-T-T, HA HAHA, P-P-P, HA HAHA, ST-TTOPP, HA HAHAHA. NO, NOO, NOT-T, HA HAHA HA OOOOOOHHHHH, HA HA HA, EEEEEEEEE, HAHAHAHAHA!” She could barely form coherent words now and her laughter was silent and caught in her throat. Tears streamed down her face as she laughed in tickle-tortured agony. The woman continued to tickle her for several minutes until the sisters thought that she would pass out.

“Leave her alone, you bitch!” Phoebe demanded. “We aren’t going to give you the Book of Shadows.”

Chiandra stopped tickling their sister and looked at the two captives. “You will lower the spell for me, or I will tickle you all for the rest of your lives. Now please cooperate and save us all some time and discomfort.” Then she returned her attention to Paige. “Now are you go
ing to lower the spell, or should I begin tickling you again?”

Paige looked over at her sisters again with sadness, but could not help but comply. “I’m sorry guys, but I just can’t take being tickled anymore.” With that the girl entered into her incantations to lower her portion of the wards protecting the Haliwell house.
[/SIZE]

Great start!

I don't usually care for these types of stories, but you've done a wonderful job with this one so far and I am looking forward to the next chapter! ;)

Welcome to the TMF, grider6. What a way to introduce yourself! I confess I cannot stand "Charmed", but I like all the actors (with the exception, perhaps, of Rose McGowan) and I really love your story. I hope you won't keep us waiting long for the next installment. Nice work.

I'm a fan of Piper ( Holly Marie Combs ) I would so love to see an episode of her and Alyssa Milano being tickled. I've searching site looking for the bottom of they're feet and with no luck, plenty of foot shots but no soles :sowrong:

Dear Grider6,

Excellent beginning. Really well done. Please continue soon and keep developing the drama of what the witch is whispering in their ears.

Thanks,

ddd

OMG! :yowzer: Great story so far. Can't wait till you get to the rest of them. I want to see piper beg.. yummy! :woot:

when?

When are we going to see the next part of this story? It stopped at part 3

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back