• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge (Interlude & Chapter2)

Revenge (Interlude/Chapter2)

Revenge

Interlude…

Olivia offered no resistance to her captors as they helped her from the chair. The accountant was so distraught over what she’d done that she felt she would be sick. All it took was a mere 20 minuets for Frank to force the name of an dear friend from her mouth. It was only tickling that made her do it, not hot pokers, or splinters under the fingernails, just a little cat licking milk of her feet was all it took to break her.

“Bath her and put her to bed.” instructed Frank of his two Asian assistance, “I am a man of my word, so there will be no more tickling today.”

Cold steel wrapped around the beautiful black woman’s wrists as her hands were cuffed behind her back. Olivia needed a shower after her endeavour, her blouse was damp with sweat, and dribbles of pee had escaped her before she could concede to her tormenter. Not to mention the dirty feeling that comes with betraying a friend, even under duress. So depressed was the woman, that she did not fight or even talk as she was lead down a flight of stairs.

Once in the basement the shapely woman was lead into a large room directly across. Olivia was directed inside, and was startled by what she saw. The floor was smooth grey cement, that was cold on the woman bare feet, and the wall looked to be decorated with bathroom tiles. Looking up at the ceiling the prisoner could see a large shower head hanging from it’s center, which explained the half dozen drain holes in the floor. The most bizarre was the series of pulleys and chains that dangled overhead. Turning to ask her keepers’ about them she was shocked to see them stripping of the tight leather outfits.

“What’s going on?” asked Olivia.

“Mr. Alan asked me and Ying to bathe you, so we do as he says.” replied the Asian girl in a sweet and innocent tone, “I will remove your cuffs so you can undress.”

“Hold on little grass hopper…” began Olivia, until Yang stepped into her face.

“Yang is nice, I am not.” she said with a mean glair, “You remember the man from yesterday, the one in the van?” she asked, “You will get undressed and we will wash you.”

“Ok, yeah sure.” replied Olivia, as the Yang unlocked the handcuffs.

Piece by piece the voluptuous woman’s clothing was handed to Ying, who carried them over to the hamper by the door. The two women were very impressed with Olivia’s beautiful body,
causing her to blush. Despite her good looks she had always been very shy about exposing herself, especially to strangers. She only took gym class once in high school, and that was because it was a mandatory credit. The two women lead positioned her under the showerhead, and picked tried to bind her wrists to the ropes she’d see earlier.

“Wait, what are those for?” asked Olivia.

“To hold you, so you won’t try to escape while we wash you.” replied Yang.

“Oh no, your just going to start tickling me again.” she argued, pulling away, “I’m not going along with that at all.”

“Mr. Alan say no more tickling for you today,” said Ying, as she firmly grasped the prisoners wrist, “We do like he says, we will wash you.”

Not wanting to piss off Ying any further Olivia complied with being restrain. First her wrists were bound, then her ankles were shackled a few feet apart. Next the naked woman discovered what the pulleys were for, Ying and Yang each grabbed a piece of rope, and pulled, causing there captives arms to be pulled up. Soon Olivia resemble a large X, and she was very nervous about having her underarms exposed in such a manner. Suddenly cool water sprayed down on the busy beauty, rinsing the sweat from her dark skin.

Ying walked over with a large bottle of liquid soap, and Yang had a stood by with a washcloth. The more aggressive of the two women began to squirt a generous about of the cleaner on to Olivia’s large breasts, the woman squealed as she felt the cold soap dribble into her cleavage, and down her flat belly. Then she felt Yang start to wash her upper body with the wash cloth, while Ying began to work on her back with a brush. It wasn’t long before the accountant noticed her cleaners’ were paying a lot of attention to her tits and ass, and other acrogenous areas of her body.

“Does this tickle?” asked Yang, as she gently licked Olivia’s dark areolas.

“Hmm, no, it doesn’t” the bound woman sighed, “It feel nice.”

“What about this?” asked Ying as she kissed up her way up the prisoner’s inner thigh.

“No, that feels even better” she groaned.

“We give you a good cleaning.” commented Ying, “Inside and out.”

End Interlude

Chapter 2: Braw & Panties

When Olivia woke up she was surprisingly refreshed, and energetic. Then, looking at the grey wall of her small room she was in, she was reminded of her situation. It was a dimly lit, and cell sized, with a small bed, and a light that dangled from the ceiling. The prisoner thought about the previous day’s experience, and it brought a sickening queasiness to her belly. Knowing that she would have to endure it again, at anytime, did nothing to improve her mood. The highlight of this whole experience was the shower she took with her captors assistance. It was the most erotic, and intense sexual experience she ever had. No man had ever touched her quite like they had. Truly they had cleaned her “inside and out“.

The naked woman laid back on her bed and sighed, if only there was some way to convince Ying and Yang that their employer was mentally ill. Then Olivia sat up, and a smile parted her lips as she recalled the incident with Ying and one of her abductors. The man had tried to grab one of the Asian breasts, and she broke his wrist for his efforts. What stood out about the incident was Ying’s talk of honour. If she could use that to her advantage some how, maybe she could escape.

The lock on the heavy oak door clicked, breaking the woman’s concentration. Grabbing the blanket from her bed, Olivia wrapped it around naked body. The woman sighed with relief as the door opened to reveal Yang standing on the other side. The adorable Asian licked her lips with memories of the evening be fore’s events still fresh in her mind. The young woman dressed in a white, two piece, leather outfit, with black trim. It was very similar to what she had warn the day before, her partner would have on a black two piece with the colours reversed. The accountant watched as the young woman placed a small box on the corner of the bad.

“What’s in the box?” asked Olivia.

“Mr. Alan wish’s that you were this for today’s event.” replied Yang.

“You mean interrogation.” the prisoner rebutted, lifting the lid of the box, “Oh please, he can’t be serious.” Olivia protested at the sight of the boxes contents, a black lace braw, with matching panties, thigh high stockings and garter belt, “There is no way I am…” she continued, looking up from the package. A cold chill ran through the beautiful woman, and she pulled the blanket around her tighter.

“You will do what your told.” explained Frank Alan in a calm firm tone, “Or Ying and Yang will be more then happy to dress you.”

Ying stepped out from behind her employer, a bottle of chloroform in one hand, and black stiletto heels in the other. The Yang looked at Olivia with a plead full expression on her face. Over the shoulders of the two Asian women, the ebony beauty could see the overjoyed expression on her captors face, as he closed the door and locked it. Hanging her head in despair, the prisoner drops her blanket and pulls the braw out of the box.

“You look spectacular.” remarked the Frank, as his prisoner entered the room, “Sexier then ever.”

Olivia’s green eyes fixed on her handsome captor with a death like stair. The arrogant man made a mock gesture of pain by clutching his chest, and staggering back. The two Asian women led their charge past the chair she’d sat in the day before, to a long table in the center of the room. On the other side of the table, Olivia, could see a large wheel with leather restraints on it. As her keeper’s strapped her down to the table, the busty beauty felt a tear roll down her cheek, in anticipation of the coming torture.

“Olivia, Olivia, what ever shall I do with you,” said the man, as his eye’s took in her spread-eagle, scantly clad body, “Last time was too easy, it only took you a few minuet to give up one of your 3 friends.” he said with a pompous grin, “This time…” he mumbled, pulling off her right shoe, “I know, you’re going to have to beg me to let you tell me the name of another one of your coven.” he said running a finger over her foot.

“No!” exclaimed Olivia, as the finger caressed her silk covered soles, “Please not again, giggle, oh god, I hate you!” she screamed, “Stop it!”

Frank licked his lips as the freshly manicured fingers of his left hand slowly stocked up and down the soft arches of Olivia’s right foot. The shrieking beauty tried to curl her toes in, but found the special designed stockings held her them at bay. The accountant turned to look at the two Asian’s, as she had the previous day, and saw the same amused looks on their faces. How could this be happening, after the intimate moments they’d shared in the shower down stairs. The woman’s face contorted with an anguished expression, until she could hold back the laughter no longer.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop it please, I can’t stand it.” she pleaded with tears in her eye’s, “Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, have mercy, please stop, hehehehehe!”

“Is their something you’d like to say to me?”, asked Frank, “Per haps the name of another one of your bitch friends.”

Olivia said nothing, she had no wish to betray another one of her oldest fiend, simply because her feet were ticklish. The determined woman pulled back on her ankle bounds with all her strength, but all that seemed to do was amuse her tormentor even more. Then she noticed that she seemed to have less slack after each pull. She was in essence stretching her body more taught with her own struggles. Eventually, through involuntary spasms, the helpless woman’s body was pulled to the point that she could barley move, leaving her feeling more helpless then ever. When he reached over and began to tickle both feet at the same time, it was more then the woman could stand.

Olivia was about to break when her torturer changed position and began to gently squeeze her knee caps. The buxom beauty twisted and squirmed her lower body, trying desperately to move her legs away. All she could do was laugh hysterically. She couldn’t make a single auditable word. As she felt sweat starting to bead on her forehead, and gasped desperately for air, the one word came to mined, how. How could the sweet kid she had babysat only ten years ago grow up to be such a bully and pervert.

“Hehehehehe, ok, I’ll talk!” Olivia screamed, once he allowed her to breath, “I’ll give you another name.”

“Uh uh, you know what you have to do first.” replied the man to his captive, “Beg to tell me.”

“Please Frank, let me tell you one of the other names.” she pleaded.

“No.” he replied as he motioned towards his assistance, “Ladies if you please.”

The two women took the positions on either side of Olivia’s robust form, while Frank pulled up a chair to enjoy the show. Ying and Yang pulled of there gloves revealing ten, long, perfect, finger nails each. Both Asian’s giggled playfully as each began to drag a finger nail down the length of the helpless woman’s arm. As the they drew closer to there victim’s armpits she could feel the sensations growing stronger. Not only did begging do her no good, but the sound of her pleads seemed to be encouraging to them.

Once again Olivia could feel the need to pee building in her, and the accountant had the feeling she wouldn’t be spared the indignity of the act. The woman screamed, and jerked wildly, as long nails stroked the smooth cups of her armpits. Frank got up from his seat, and walked over to the table. Looking down into the helpless woman’s flushed face he smiled triumphantly as tears and sweat flowed down her cheeks. Watching carefully he noticed her struggling to bring her upper thighs together, and it dawned on him why.

“You have to pee, don’t you Olivia?” asked man, cruelty in his voice.

“No, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop it, I just want it to stop.” she begged.

The man motioned to his aids, and they stepped back from their prisoner. Frank then climbed onto the counter, and straddled her hips. Licking his lips he wiggled his fingers in the air and slowly lowered them to either side of her sweaty sides. The woman’s chest rose and lowered as she gasped for air, her face was flushed from laughing and she felt cramping in her sides. It was impossible to believe she had actually been begging this mad man to allow her to betray a friend, but the tickling was torture, and she simply couldn’t stand it anymore. It was only a matter of sounds before she wet herself, and that would be complete humiliation.

“Please Frank, I’ve had enough.” she sobbed pitifully, “Let me tell you what you want to know, I am begging you, sincerely begging.”

“After you pee.” he said bringing his fingers to bear on her sides.

“NO!” screamed the woman, her large dark breasts mashing together as she thrashed helplessly, “HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, STOP PLEASE, LET ME TELL YOU, I CAN”T STAND IT, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE.”

The bucking and screaming went on for approximately 30 seconds, before the victorious sent of fresh urine could be smelled. Frank looked down at his prisoner, and could see the broken spirit in her eye’s. The captor was almost done with his prisoner, as he only had one more day left to play with her, and what a day it would

“Ying, take the prisoner to the shower.” he instructed, “Yang, wait for me in my chambers.”

To be continued.

Last edited:
Poor , poor Olivia ..... NOT! I hope she is tickled & tickled & tickled. I hope Ying & Yang get a little of the tickle treatment too.

Hmmm

We'll see about that. As for Olivia's further torment. Well thier are still 2 more chapters planned​

:evilha:

fantastic story i love it cant wait to read more. i've always had this secret desire to be a tickle slave forever. however that wouldnt be very realistic. hope you are working on the next installment. a fan

isabeau :happyfloa

Wow...

It's so cool to get feed back from a chick. Thanks alot Isabeau, and chapter 3 is in the works.

yippeeee hey you are a great writer. and do please continue. poor poor olivia of course the romantic in me is hoping he falls for her. o well. thanks for responding

isabeau :xpulcy:

On the way...

Revenge Chapter 3: Crossing the Line, is close to being compleat. 3 down one to go.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back